Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

Kinda Semi Perm Bribe Shop
Recent Samples:
Chibi | Half Body
More samples on my Deviantart

I only have a vague idea what art is going for right now on Gaia but its not super important.
Character 90% Bribe 10%
OC, Avatar > RLC picture
Male = Female
Cute > Sexy

Little burnt out on coloring white hair but other than that I'm down for all kinds of stuff. I'll even take another white haired character, but they've got to be really fun to draw.

Just give me a ref, characters name, and any other information you want to give me. (Let me know if you want chibi or half body, or the toned style in my DA or whatever.) I'm probably only taking one or two.

I have a day job so I wont finish the piece in my normal 2-3 days, but it shouldn't take longer than 6 days unless something comes up. I'll let you know.

EDIT: Full bodies are okay too, there is no rule against those so you can also ask for that too. Just w/e you want.

ALSO the reason it takes so long for me to decide if I want to accept is because I always sketch the commish before I accept to be 100% sure I can do it properly.

EDIT AGAIN: This is going to stay open so more people can drop offers if they want to try. I have two I've accepted but I still have room for one or two more depending. After the 31st I'll be able to accept more as well.

Beloved Member

75bil chibi
for this
User Image User Image User Image

or this
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image
Consider a chibi or halfbody of this avatar for 70b? ♥
User Image

Art Refs (large images):

User Image
User Image

Sorry, I haven't got any fullbody refs yet :c

Here are some notes:

- The two roses on her waist should be on either side of her hips, connected to an overskirt.
- The piercings on her left fox ear can be rings or studs, up to you c:
- Please have all the purple/lavender on her the same shade.

Amecha

Hello! Please consider 150bil for a halfbody of her?

User Image

Extra samples:

http://sta.sh/22yynob307c?edit=1

Timid Ladykiller

I'm liking these but still thinking~
Amecha

aah i was wondering since you edited your post

if i make it 240bil, could you perhaps consider a fullbody of my previously mentioned character?

thanks for considering!
I'm sorry! I'm super new to this new gaia currency xD;;;

I only have 1b currently

I'd love a chibi tho, I've been looking for a ref for my "feral" naieve curious littl prehistoric ferret lady haha

Its ok if not bc your art is worth so much more it's just what I've got. Years out of gaia has me so CONFUSED!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Ladykiller

DandereIla
Amecha

if i make it 240bil, could you perhaps consider a fullbody of my previously mentioned character?

thanks for considering!

Aha yeah I realized I kinda failed to mention that fullbodies were okay and realized I may have made it seem like I wasn't allowing them so I wanted to add that.
And I am strongly considering this piece, I'll let you know in a little while once I finally make up my mind. emotion_c8
Amecha
DandereIla
Amecha

thanks for considering!

Aha yeah I realized I kinda failed to mention that fullbodies were okay and realized I may have made it seem like I wasn't allowing them so I wanted to add that.
And I am strongly considering this piece, I'll let you know in a little while once I finally make up my mind. emotion_c8

alright, thank you! c:

Timid Ladykiller

emotion_kirakira

Fallen Star

13,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Your art is so detailed and amazing!! O_O

I'll offer 247bil for this:

User Image
Click for non-thumbnail

*prays you'll say yes*

Timid Ladykiller

starladyplace

User Image
Click for non-thumbnail

*prays you'll say yes*

Just to clarify so I know exactly what your asking for, you want that exact pose, as a halfbody like in the reference? Or were you shooting for that pose but as a fullbody? Are you also going for the BG or just on a black/transparent BG? Not that any of these factors will influence me, its just for clarifications sake because I'm strongly considering this as well. Like come on maids are so freaking cute.

Fallen Star

13,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Amecha
starladyplace

User Image
Click for non-thumbnail

*prays you'll say yes*

Just to clarify so I know exactly what your asking for, you want that exact pose, as a halfbody like in the reference? Or were you shooting for that pose but as a fullbody? Are you also going for the BG or just on a black/transparent BG? Not that any of these factors will influence me, its just for clarifications sake because I'm strongly considering this as well. Like come on maids are so freaking cute.

I'm looking to get this exact pose as a halfbody, with a background of the pink and grey kitchen ^_^ Maids FTW! Also the character has brown skin o,o I'm just emphasizing that because sometimes artists mistakenly draw her as a white girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff