21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
RedRanger99
HopeRazgriz

Username: RedRnager99
Ref:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ringmaster is lean woman toward the taller end of the height spectrum. She has straight, chin-length brown hair that gets shorter toward the back of her head (similar to [this], but a little shorter). She has emerald green eyes and an incredibly-enthusiastic and friendly smile.

As for clothing, she wears a midnight-blue ringmasters'-tailcoat with embellishments in silver; black or blue pants; and dance slippers similar in style to [these] with silver accents. Feel free to experiment with the design (in fact, please do!), as long as she's wearing tailcoat, pants, and slippers. She carries with her a metal bo staff with nobs on either end and a spiraling pattern of black and emerald-green all down its length; she knows how to use the staff for combat and tricks, but mostly just uses it for style during the day and for carrying a lantern around when on midnight patrol.

Ringmaster (as she likes people to call her) has an extremely bubbly personality. She's bold; she's confident; but she just wants to make sure that everyone around her is happy. If you're not happy, be prepared to face her wrath!

Bribe: 11 mill + tip for full-body (or waist-up) color
Extra: Thank you for considering! c:

Sorry I'm going to pass.

Lazy Trash

HopeRazgriz

Username: Normally Weird
Ref:
User Image
Item List:
xxx
The link above is just the list of items used for the avatar.
That is not the correct layering.
The previous picture, the first one, above that is the appropriate layering.
Samples:
xxx
Personality: Quiet but not shy, passive, seemingly emotionless, down-to-earth, humble, short tempered, proud
Extra: If any of her accessories prove difficult for you, feel free to take them off or simplify them. I do not mind at all. I'd still like some small things to keep her from being boring. You can either simplify the jewelries already on her or create your own pieces. Blue, red, white and brown accessories are preferred since they will match her color theme. All I ask is to keep her sash, dress, and tattoos the same and feathers in her hair of some sort. Make up and tattoos are in your hands. You decide what style and design you'd like to put on her skin. Again, don't think for a second that you have to follow every single detail on the avatar. Throw your own spin on her. Surprise me. Her overall look should be similar. How she is depicted is entirely up to you and your imagination.

Bribe: 50mil fullbody colored?
Extra: Everything you'll need to know is in the spoiler, including the item list and samples.

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Normally Weird
HopeRazgriz

Username: Normally Weird
Ref:
User Image
Item List:
xxx
The link above is just the list of items used for the avatar.
That is not the correct layering.
The previous picture, the first one, above that is the appropriate layering.
Samples:
xxx
Personality: Quiet but not shy, passive, seemingly emotionless, down-to-earth, humble, short tempered, proud
Extra: If any of her accessories prove difficult for you, feel free to take them off or simplify them. I do not mind at all. I'd still like some small things to keep her from being boring. You can either simplify the jewelries already on her or create your own pieces. Blue, red, white and brown accessories are preferred since they will match her color theme. All I ask is to keep her sash, dress, and tattoos the same and feathers in her hair of some sort. Make up and tattoos are in your hands. You decide what style and design you'd like to put on her skin. Again, don't think for a second that you have to follow every single detail on the avatar. Throw your own spin on her. Surprise me. Her overall look should be similar. How she is depicted is entirely up to you and your imagination.

Bribe: 50mil fullbody colored?
Extra: Everything you'll need to know is in the spoiler, including the item list and samples.

There is so much going on. @ A@ I could give it a try.

Lazy Trash

HopeRazgriz

Of course, you are more than welcome to simplify her in general. I just like to keep her basic appearance such as her dress, sashes, shoes, facial tattoo/makeup, and feathers in her hair.
You can definitely take off the extra accessories and just make them very simple like a bangle and choker. Whatever floats your boat.

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Normally Weird
HopeRazgriz

Of course, you are more than welcome to simplify her in general. I just like to keep her basic appearance such as her dress, sashes, shoes, facial tattoo/makeup, and feathers in her hair.
You can definitely take off the extra accessories and just make them very simple like a bangle and choker. Whatever floats your boat.

Alrighty.

Romantic Kitten

ringot's Pardner

Business Cultist

14,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Moira 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Opposite Side of the Sea

Ref:

User Image
User Image

Type: Waist maybe--? If you'd like to..

Coloured or sketch: Sketch

Offer: 1 mil per chara

Other: Um- you can use whichever outfit set you'd like to
But if at all possible, I'd like it if they could be kept
in their sets-- 1 with 1, 2 with 2, and so forth
Also-- they can either be in the same picture or
separate ones- depending on what you'd like to do

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
Opposite Side of the Sea

Ref: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type: Waist up
Coloured or sketch: Coloured please >w<
Offer: 5mil!
Other: It's a gift for my friend ;w; she's got hardly any gold to pay for a piece of art for this avvie that she wants to turn into an OC, so we don't have a whole lot of information for her. She looks exactly like the avatar though. I would much appreciate it if you would draw her >w< if not though it's fine XD
Opposite Side of the Sea

Ref: Any of these characters
Type: Waist
Coloured or sketch: colored
Offer: 1mil per character that doesn't have any art yet, 700k for characters who already have art
Other: Draw whomever you want. If you get the urge to draw two or more of them in one picture for whatever reason, let me know and I'll give you info on how the characters interact or share some scenes from the actual game.

Blessed Tipper

12,000 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
        HopeRazgriz

Username: Alair Raine
        Ref: OC
        Bribe: 30mil
        Extra: Uhm. She's part fox demon .u. this is her chibi form
        and i really like your art ouo

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Alair Raine
        HopeRazgriz

Username: Alair Raine
        Ref: OC
        Bribe: 30mil
        Extra: Uhm. She's part fox demon .u. this is her chibi form
        and i really like your art ouo

She is adorable, I would love to draw her. Can I add fox ears and a fox tail or two?

Blessed Tipper

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
        HopeRazgriz

Yus you can add fox ears and tail(s)! I think that would be amazing whee

Seeker

Ref: Current avatar~
Type: full body?
Coloured or sketch: Colored
Offer: 35m <we can discuss the price if you're not okay with 35m>

Make her all dolly like and cute yet darkish heart

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Alair Raine
        HopeRazgriz

Yus you can add fox ears and tail(s)! I think that would be amazing whee

Alrighty, btw I love your avi.

Blessed Tipper

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
        HopeRazgriz

Oh thank you! I actually like yours too!
        And I love your sig gif //dies
        btw, want me to start trade? ; n; idk caues it doesn't say //shot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas