Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Kortos. I'm sort of drowning in requests right now because work is taking a bit too much time from me. How about I PM you when I have the slots open and see if you could beat others to it? (I did say that I wouldn't save slots for anyone^^" wink
Nami Dragon
Hi Kortos. I'm sort of drowning in requests right now because work is taking a bit too much time from me. How about I PM you when I have the slots open and see if you could beat others to it? (I did say that I wouldn't save slots for anyone^^" wink

That's fantastic, thanks Nami!
I have the order all ready to copy and paste, so when I receive your PM I'll dive in there...
It's great to hear from you btw, I hope you're well in amongst all your work?
Hihi Nami, mind if i lurk for a bit till slots open, i like your art style =), and i collect avi art since i have nothing to do for the next few days, i can let the old fremere's guard undust for you my gold pile is dwindling since my last art request xD

9,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
*lurks* I'll be here when slots open biggrin .
heh, I probably won't be able to afford your art for a while XP But I shall lurk anyway! You're a very good artist ^^

ninja lurklurklurk

Desirable Saint

User Image
The sun rises, and darkness dispells. The setting moon, says hello to the rising sun.

ӍΊɛɝ ΣҬⒺяηΪⓉѰ ȽⒾζɎ ȾȜηѾѲӃɄ

§§§§§

´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.••

☽ ☾

How much extra would it cost for a back ground ?? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the gold for avi art while I'm doing my other quest at the same time.

☽ ☾

´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.••

§ §§§§

The sun sets over the ocean, his wrists bleeding while his lover the moon does nothing but wish for his life.

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Your art is very beautiful I'd be interested but do tell me if you will when you have time.^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff