Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

Yeah, I do actually xD But I post it's only on DeviantArt (also another site, but I'm inactive there atm). I don't think you're allowed to do rl commissions here, right? : O And, yes! College class /stress. And also, yeah, with paypal. Lots of people use it too so C:

℘ristine... as the world would have it

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I would like to take my order, please!"

| Username { RedTempestt }
| Reference { }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { waist*up }
| Price { 400k }
| Extra { I'd like him in the outfit in the second link, first link is his info page. He is cocky so smirks work well or looking bored. Pose it up to you. Edit: i forgot sorry, but the eyes, he doesn't have black pupils they are simply a dark shade of blue-white. Sotimes that gets lost in translation somewhere }

Interstellar Demigod

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

| Username Isabella Montoya Chiquete
| Reference
| Order CG Lollipops : full*body
| Price 600k + tip
| Extra She's a goddess. Goddess of the night. She should feel regal, sexy, and confident.

Otherwise..... I would really rather have you draw my current avi, but I sadly cannot tektek her because the items aren't up. If you choose to draw me and wish to draw her *she is the same "character" as the other avi, just a different look* You could save her to your computer so you had the image on hand.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Heheheh! I too have been inactive on deviantart.
So far I've seen a lot of other artists accepting rl commissions, so I assumed that the rules changed. I used to come here a LOT when I was 16, but then I disappeared for a bit... returned at age 23(forgot my old password and everything) looking for art and getting jiggy with my pretty pixel av. Let me go check the rules to see if they DID change. xD

Dapper Shapeshifter

FOUND IT!
Noraboo

Clarification on offering real life commissions:

We know that many of you accept commissions for real money. After all, Gaia gold doesn't buy you ramen. However, please do not list your real money commission prices in threads, as this would be solicitation, a violation of Gaia's Terms of Service.

You are more than welcome to say as an aside in a thread or signature that you also do real life commissions, and then link to a personal web page, dev art, or email address to provide further information.

However please do not make this the focus of your thread or make a thread only for the purpose of this, and do not list prices or carry out real money transactions in your threads or via PM (or anywhere else on Gaia).

Please PM an R&C moderator if you have any questions on these or any other aspect of selling or buying art here.
ahhh shucks lol i thought you might be changing to full, wished i seen this while i was work. I shall have to stalk till next opening.

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

Oh gosh, you actually found it! Haha. Maybe I'll add in a post for irl commissions, just in case. And nah, I'm pretty active on DeviantArt. I'm not active in another site (Subeta). And, isn't there a way to recover your old account? : O like, having them sent you an e-mail or something?

RedTempestt

Lots of people kept posting and I had already made up my mind to prioritize those who posted first so... ;u; I finally picked and changed the status. Please do keep an eye out!

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

The problem with that is the email was also old. And I don't remember the password to THAT either xD
Mmmm being a furry, my main site is just... furaffinity. Because I love drawing cartoon animals heart
I used to be active on DA but the site is unusually laggy, and in order to have a nice profile, you have to pay. Then add in it's really hard to be noticed there. <.> I used to drop in to check on some friends that still main'd there, but it seems they all moved to tumblr. I'm not ready to touch that one yet. xD

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

F-Fail. Your current avi looks cool anyway oUo/ Oh. My friend's on that site too (she draws animals mostly too).

I'm subbed on DeviantArt so I'm fine with the pretty profile-ness (for now!). But, yes, it's difficult to get noticed on DeviantArt. Tumblr too though (more difficult-- to me, anyway). But I'm not both those sites. C:

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Oh? Would you happen to know her furaffinity username? I'm curious. ^^

And thanks! I have a love for these colorful pixels. I've always had a thing for keen looking avs. I keep stumbling on avs I like more. Thankfully I can recycle my items because they are so versatile(zodiacal, masquerade, ichu-maru-kyuu, and lawful master have variety and fun).
I think I'll settle on this blue one for now. heart It feels good and even has a cute raccoon in it!!!

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

I.. don't :C but I send a text message and hopefully she'll reply later.

You're welcome! I love bright colors and stuff so C: (pastel colors too--hence my avi) !

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Oh yes! Same here!
But I love pretty much all colors. <.>
My favorite thing about gaia avs is mix/matching to see what colors work and which ones dont xD

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SH0CK BLANKET
User Image

| Username { SH0CK_BLANKET }
| Reference { }
| Order { CG Lollipop } : { bust }
| Price { 130,000 }
| Extra { evil facial expression, like it looks on the avi. c: }

User Image
tumblr: { drink me! }
DeviantArt: { eat me! }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items