Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

9,825 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I would like to take my order, please!"

| Username { S O A R into oblivion }
| Reference { Real Model: } { Drawn Art: }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { bust }
| Price { 125,OOO }
| Extra { He has medium brown hair and hazel eyes. There's a few strands of his hair on his forehead and the rest of it is swept off to the side. He's friendly, good natured, down to earth, and rather buff from working out. He dresses pretty casually; an unbuttoned plaid shirt over a wifebeater, jeans, and black combat boots. He plays the drums in a band. }
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

| Username { RedTempestt }
| Reference { }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { waist*up }
| Price { 400k }
| Extra { I'd like him in the outfit in the second link, first link is his info page. He is cocky so smirks work well or looking bored. Pose it up to you. Edit: i forgot sorry, but the eyes, he doesn't have black pupils they are simply a dark shade of blue-white. Sotimes that gets lost in translation somewhere }

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

Isabella Montoya Chiquete

Yes, that works C: if you'd prefer that one, or would have me still pick either of the two, please add in that image to the link refs C:

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

mori-zae

... words cannot express how much I love you :C /throws immense love at you (and your art) I will draw my part tomorrow! Or so ;3;

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

I actually never noticed those smilies/emoticons/whatevertheyarenow. But yes, they are indeed-y cute o^o !

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

I will repeat: even if I love your character, if you do not follow the format of the form, especially the way the links are supposed to be, I will ignore your post ;u; or order. /forfeited/ I will choose in a few minutes! Though I'm picking 2-3 people for this.

℘ristine... as the world would have it

Dapper Shapeshifter

Another day with a weird sleep schedule. Aiii! cat_xp

Clytia Voi Mist

Yesss! My friend used a cat smiley, and I mentioned I saw a lot of unusual smileys blowing up gaia from what I remembered, and she goes "OH! They are in the drop down menu above the icons!"

MY MIND WAS BLOWN!! emotion_bigheart

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

Hello, everyone! I'm finally posting who else I've chosen! I was only supposed to choose one, but... And, also, if I didn't choose you (still), please don't be discouraged! I've chosen the ones I have because I talk to them a lot or they specified a nice pose, or the character's a real hottie /wrist

℘ristine... as the world would have it

chosen
sickNasti
User Image

| Username {sickNasti }
| Reference { }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { full*body }
| Price { 600,000 but will add an extra 500,000 for fun}
| Extra { A Jester Kitty- her personality is trickster but she is mostly cute. }

BIissfuI
User Image

| Username { BIissfuI }
| Reference { & }
| Order { Flat Short Cake } : { full*body }
| Price { 800k }
| Extra { Could you use this for a pose? c: }

S O A R into oblivion
User Image

| Username { S O A R into oblivion }
| Reference { Real Model: } { Drawn Art: }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { bust }
| Price { 125,OOO }
| Extra { He has medium brown hair and hazel eyes. There's a few strands of his hair on his forehead and the rest of it is swept off to the side. He's friendly, good natured, down to earth, and rather buff from working out. He dresses pretty casually; an unbuttoned plaid shirt over a wifebeater, jeans, and black combat boots. He plays the drums in a band. }

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Woohoooo! *sends trade super fast*

Also I finally got a sketched up a decent human after drawing nothing but furries for a year yum_strawberry

Excite! My boundaries EXPAND! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Questionable Genius

; u ; Yay! Accepted!
Thank you very much, i'll send the trade~!

Dapper Shapeshifter

Oh lawdy. I saw your link to RLs on DA and...
HGOIERHGERL;FJRWO VRISKA emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Shameless Man-Lover

9,825 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Clytia Voi Mist

Pfft. Was that hot comment directed at my boy?
Because I totally agree.
Thanks for accepting me. <3
User Image

| Username { lost in the rhythm. }
| Reference { }
| Price { 600,000 + } + tip
| Extra { artistic freedom. do any pose you think suits her best. }

User Image

| Username { lost in the rhythm. }
| Reference { - art ref: }
| Order { CG Lollipops } : { full*body, couple.}
| Price { 1,200,000 + }
| Extra { any pose is fine, as long as we look like a couple. heart }
Was I too late? D;

Pure-hearted Trash

User Image

| Username { ouvie }
| Reference { }
| Price { 75o,ooo }
| Extra { ** She has black tips at the end of her hair; a lot of people miss this! / She also has big bewbies yay **
Naoki is all about looks and sex appeal~. She's my pokemon trainer x model, so it would be awesome if you could include a shiny zorua in the picture. Although she gives off this, 'I'm better than everyone' vibe, she cares strongly for her Zorua and often cuddles him without realizing it. As for poses... hmm. Do what you want? As long as it fits her persona, anything's fine. P: Thanks~ }

edit

Eep, maybe I was too late, too >_> I spazzed when I saw the title said 'open', so ahh... sorry ; v ;' it's totally cool if I was too late or whatevs. There's always next time~.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff