Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

Nutwin

Here is the sketch of your commission! Please reply so that I may start coloring it C:

User Image

℘ristine... as the world would have it

Bookworm

Clytia Voi Mist
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

Nutwin

Here is the sketch of your commission! Please reply so that I may start coloring it C:

User Image

Oh wow! T AT
Gorgeous! ; A; I can't wait to see it coloured.

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

Oooh, reaally? That's awesome xD! I haven't drawn any furries in years too or so-- so me drawing your character is also expension-n-n for me? oVo"/ and lol yes, Vriska~ I don't really read HomeStuck though. I drew it for my friend C:

Blissful

You're welcome! Thank you as well!

S O A R into oblivion

Why, yes, yes, it was..! oU<" You're most welcome!

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

lost in the rhythm

Ouvie

Ah, yes, sorry :C ! Maybe next time? I'm going to try taking note of people who have ordered, but didn't get picked and quote them so that it'll be easier for you guys.

Clytia Voi Mist
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

lost in the rhythm

Ouvie

Ah, yes, sorry :C ! Maybe next time? I'm going to try taking note of people who have ordered, but didn't get picked and quote them so that it'll be easier for you guys.

Any chance you have a waiting list? or will I have to order again when slots open up? D;

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

Oh? Hehe! I'm a big homestuck fan(big huge Vriska fan) so that was a treat for me.
And yea- it's difficult for folks to transition between the two because we all have our specific methods of doing faces. It feels good to see it come out well though! yum_strawberrypie

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

lost in the rhythm

A waiting-list seems pretty much like a slot already, so I tend to not have those. I did add you to a list of people I will quote once a slot opens (or slots open, rather). I'll quote you about open slots and if you confirm, within two days, the slot is yours C: After two days, it's free for all~.

Lovergirl

Your art is darling. What program do you use?
Clytia Voi Mist
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

lost in the rhythm

A waiting-list seems pretty much like a slot already, so I tend to not have those. I did add you to a list of people I will quote once a slot opens (or slots open, rather). I'll quote you about open slots and if you confirm, within two days, the slot is yours C: After two days, it's free for all~.

alright, thank you. (:

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

I've noticed that a lot of people have taken a liking a that webcomic actually C: I havent and it's too long for me to even try to catch up with xD

Effur

Thank you so much! I use Photoshop CS5. C:

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

I was late to the party myself, but once I got into it after seeing all the awesome fanart about it, I got very hooked. I didn't sleep for a day and a half just to catch up. cat_surprised Now I'm one of those weirdos that keeps Homestuck in a browser tab, refreshing now and then in hopes of an update. IM SUCH A DORK cat_xd

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Clytia Asche Voi Mist

sickNasti

Aaah. I salute your diligence xD I don't think I'd be able to read through all those pages, even if I was bored and had a lot of time to spare. HNN. I get that the story and characters must be good but it's too long and the art has... a lot to .. add up to xD

Dapper Shapeshifter

Clytia Voi Mist

That's one of the things I like about it! It's moreso the art(sprite work) is so simple that it leaves lots of room for interpretation. I think that's why there's so much fanart about it. Also I have a huge thing for sarcastic humor. <3

*wiggles* I'm probably going to go out for lunch sooner or later. surprised

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers