Oh a doggie! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Meow! Kitty! <3 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Hedgehogs baby! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
No pets.. too much effort. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Does a plant count? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2175 2176 2177 > >> >>> »|

Aged Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my little hole in the wall! I do experimental commishs and CG comic book style-ish art, which will be referred to as my Abominations for shits and giggles. Some of my experimental commishs will have abomination traits. I.E. a hand deformed or a missing something. Gentlemen watch out! My DA account has samples.
-

::Rules::
a.k.a. General Guide Lines of this Shoppe are very simple. Follow the ToS rules, enjoy yourself, and feel free to chat and/or bump to your little heart is content. Oh and please don't steal or edit my art. Once you own it, it's okay to put it in other things like your sig or profile. To Order see the next post below ::pricing and ordering::
-

:: Update :: 12/30/18 ::
So I'm ghosting around again. Open 2 slots. If I like your offer and what you want me to doodle I'll accept.

Welcome! You are here.ll 2.Samples & Prices/Ordering.ll 3.Pick-up &Waiting List.ll 4.Regulars.ll 5.FAQ.ll 6.Affiliates ll 7.Random Stuff.ll 8.Freebies.

Aged Dabbler

-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-
I enjoy trying random styles, which will be posted here and/or my DA account. You can request any style from my DA or a new one. The style that I'm promoting currently is the style above in CG. I use PS and my walcom tablet.
-
:: Prices :: At the moment I don't have a set price so you can offer up stuff and if I like the job/commish idea I might accept it. I will take bribes sometimes. I do couples, enjoy clutter, and challenges. I do OC's, nudity, and will try anything. If you add junk that I like as part of your request it helps. Not all request are 1st come 1st serve... it's based on if I like the drawing request. I do also do art trades depending.

::Junk I like::

Current MC
Zodiacal
Yakisoba Dare
Embarrassed Dream
Red Emo bag
Red, black, and silver themed crap... I don't know as there's so much new.

:: Ordering Form :: Please use this: Don't start the trade to Mudd6769 until I've agreed on the commish. The Form is just a guide please add anything else you might want to let me know to better draw for you.

Quote:
:: Ordering From ::
Account name:
Link to References/OC or Avatar:
Expression:
Special Requests:
Your offer:

Show Case Image:

DA full size

Aged Dabbler

sig and full

-

:: Awaiting trade :: I simply won't start the art. It's your job to start the trade with Mudd6769 (my mule)
:: Work in progress :: I'll note here that it's X % WIPed.
:: Finished :: Will be in the pick-up area above and I'll also PM your art. I won't post the finished art until the trade is complete.
:: Freebie :: **

Holds some Sluts.

1. Jen Til link OC request
2. Open for bribe
--

:: Da Happy List ::
(These people can get 1 freebie whenever or that I have business with.)
1. .Quiltq.
Danger Woman Couple (art trade) Putting here until we work it out.
Blua (art trade)
surrend3rdorothy saved
--

:: Black List ::
Misti Waterflower, Lykus Aberdene
(ordered, canceled trade after art was done, didn't respond)

Aged Dabbler

These people have a higher chance of earning a freebie b/c they keep my shop alive. Thank you.
-

Gabe
Caelia Darkwhite
Oclupaca
surrend3rdorothy
FrostyPeaches
Rex
RBoeie
mojito
Mokoni
LinZ
Dragondude3
Kiodie Raventree

Aged Dabbler

Q: Why haven't you started on my commish?
A:I will start the commish once the trade is started. See pricing and ordering in post 2. Trades go to mudd6769.

Q: Where do I order these cute abominations/ commishs?
A: Please post in this thread, that is what it is made for. 3nodding If you want to PM regarding prices and some things that is fine, but realize that I check my thread.

Q: How do you make your art? What's the process?
A: Well 1st I do the drawing in pencil then scan it into photoshop CS. Magic it up with a Wacom Tablet with lines and color. When I do the drawing I prefer image references I.E. pose. I post some art in DA and I use tinypic.com for free image hosting.

Aged Dabbler

If you want to link me here's the code and what it will look like. Please PM me if you would like me to link you or post here, thanks. I would love to support art contest and other art threads.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8467574][IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/swsbc2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

-

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Aged Dabbler

I encourage people to post art contest(s) here in my thread, as I enjoy entering them from time to time. It can’t hurt to inquire about whatever is on your mind.

Random Webpages:
http://www.vgcats.com
http://www.iconarchive.com/
http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/
Artistc n***s DA
---
Also I figured a brief bio was in order:
I'm an Art Teacher who teaches middle school.
I have my BFA in art (painting) from ODU, Virginia.
With two minors: Japanese and Art History.
I'm happily married with 1 offspring: Mia (4/4/11) and a doggie named Rogue.
Birthday: June 23, 1983.
Favorite Color: Lime Green, oranges and reds.
Favorite Food: Unagi and watermelon.
Favorite Drink: Diet Cherry Cola.
I joined Gaia in Oct. 2004.

Aged Dabbler

::Right now::

:: Update :: 12/30/18 ::
User Image
-

I do freebies randomly to typically warm-up after not doodle'n for a while. If you're a regular on my thread you have a better chance of getting a freebie.

If you feel like drawing me here's my reference info. Elks Reference page

Aged Dabbler

Aged Dabbler

Elks ref <-- If you want to draw me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageThe bestest arts ever!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. by Isisilly

Ricey made this! <3
User Image

[imgleft]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj89/powwow0280/elk.png?t=1223962538[/imgleft]

[align=center]
[size=11]

[color=darkred]

Humps thread lightly.

[/color][/size][/align]

Aged Dabbler

Aged Dabbler

Cuts da Ribbon. The art abomination shoppe is now open!

[img]http://tinyurl.com/3tl4f[/img]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Send all trades to me. I'm elks4elb's mule. domokun Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff