a friend 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
randomly 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on February 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 298 299 300 > >> >>> »|

User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT
This shop is OFFICIALLY re-opened!! Please READ THE FIRST PAGE of this thread before you make your order! Thanks!!

ANNOUNCEMENT
The shop will be opening tonight @ 12am (EST). Please read the ENTIRE first page before making your order!! This shop is first-come, first-serve and I shall be working on commissions in the order that they are received. I will only take the first FOUR orders. The rest will have to wait until that batch of commissions are done or are welcome to bribe. Get ready!!

UPDATE [1.29.2012]:
+My Introduction has been updated with information about myself and my artwork.

UPDATE [1.26.2012]:
+All posts on the first page have been updated. PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY. The shop is officially ready to be opened and will be on 2.1.2012. Get your orders ready!!

UPDATE [1.20.2012]:
+New style is released. Chibis will be done in THAT style from here on out.
+Couples slots have been removed for the time being, until I can find a better scanner.
+Prices have gone up to 300k a chibi.
+New rules have been added, please read thoroughly!

+middy found a pad to work with and a scanner! Should be opening up within the next week or two. Get ready to put your orders in!! It will be first come first serve.

User Image

Post 1: Title

Post 2: Table of Contents

Post 3: Introduction

Post 4: Rules

Post 5: Pricing & Samples

Post 6: Order Form

Post 7: Check Out

Post 8: Links

Post 9: Order Pickup

Post 10: Special Thanks
User Image

Hokay, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Like me! But no really... here we go:

I'm 23 years old. I go to the Academy of Art in San Francisco, but will be soon going to the Art Institute in Portland, Oregon to finish my Motion Pictures & Television BA degree. I also have an AA in Photography... but my artistic career began when I was 2 years old and picked up a pencil for the first time. An artist was born. I started drawing anime in the late 90's when I was 9. The popular TV show "Pokemon" had a big influence on me. I branched out to more fine art when I was in high school and have done pretty much everything from charcoal to oil paints. I attended SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) for a semester and found my own distinct style there. I'm not professional, but I love art, and I'm pretty good for the most part (but I'll let you be the judge of that). If you have any questions about my tools, style, technique, myself or anything else, please feel free to ask.

-middy

ABOUT MY ART
I use 11x14 Bristol Smooth Paper*. Pigma Micron Pens for outlining. Copic Markers for the coloring. And Photoshop CS4.

*Because I don't have a big enough scanner to scan bigger than 8.5x11, for the time being the commissions will be done on regular 8.5x11 illustration paper.

Wanna know more about the girl behind the art? Visit: my facebook page.
User Image

~This is a first-come, first-serve shop. However, I do have the right to refuse service to anyone.

~Follow Gaia's T.O.S.

REFUNDS: In terms of refunds, if you make the order and suddenly need your money back, please check with me first before you back out of the trade. I WILL NOT GIVE REFUNDS IF I ALREADY HAVE YOUR LINE ART DONE. I'm a college student and I give up my time to work on these, please be respectful of my time. Thanks.

~No advertising (I will give you a warning, after the that, I will report you to a mod)

~All orders shall be made in this thread (if you pm with an order, I will delete your pm... don't worry, I will check the thread constantly for orders and quote you when your order has been recieved)

~You pay as soon as you make the order and I record your name. I will not start your commission until you send the first trade and I will delete your order if you do not pay within 3 days of making the order. If something happens where I cannot make your order, the trade will be cancelled. I will give you a watermarked version of your piece when it's finished, you will only receive the un-watermarked one after you complete the trade. DO NOT COMPLETE THE TRADE UNTIL I GIVE YOU THE WATERMARK PIECE.

~*Please make sure you fill out all the information contained within the order form when you make your order, thanks!

~Please dont rush me, I move as fast as I can and will try and get your orders to you as soon as possible!

~Please dont ask me to change my prices (I thought it over and I think my prices fit my work)

~If you want to be a part of the affiliates, please feel free to post your link in the thread! The more the merrier!!

~DO NOT steal my graphics or attempt to take off my watermark from my work.

~Also, be respectful to me and the other people in the thread, I don't want any drama in here!

~Bubbles Blow Me and Rexy-kun are official secretaries of this shop. They are here to help and answer any questions for you when I'm not here. Feel free to ask them anything, and please be respectful to them.

~ And ^_^ bumps are appreciated and loved. Please use our bumps!
User Image

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/wandless_magic06/Mids chibs/Middys-DMBump.gif[/img]

User Image

~All the chibis are busts only [NO FULL BODY].
~I ONLY do GAIA avatars, but I WILL NOT DO OVERLY CROWDED AVATARS.
~The price of a chibi is 300k.*
~It will take me one week to do a chibi unless something comes up.
~COUPLES: If you want a couple commission, the price is doubled (because I have to draw 2 avatars). NO GROUPS.

*I will accept letters and items (equal or greater than the price of the order. I will only take items that are in my wishlist and ANY monthly collectible letter.
1mil min BRIBE if I'm full and you want a slot.

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/wandless_magic06/Mids chibs/OrderForm.png[/IMG]
[color=indigo][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Refernce Pics of Avatar:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
[b]Other Details:[/b][/color][/align]

User Image

PAST ORDERS
1. digital-music heart
2. Hamburgler69 heart
3. Lildevilchick heart
4. Roger..Davis heart
5. Bow Chika Bow
6. IdealB e a u t y heart
7. TRex-kun heart
8. 4oh4error heart
9. x Jester Jessi x heart

CUSTOMERS
Mokoni

User Image
Name:Mokoni
Refernce Pics of Avatar:any of these
Price: February 2011 Letter x3 (valued around 420k)
Other Details: Artistic interpretation desired on outfits and moods, each avatar has a different mood about it

oOPhinnyOo
User Image
Name surprised OPhinnyOo
Refernce Pics of Avatar:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price:400k
Other Details:I want it to fun and kinda eccentric

Ruike Raka
User Image
Name: Ruike Raka
Refernce Pics of Avatar:
User ImageUser Image

Price: 800k minimum
Other Details: I only need the heads, and having them facing each other. If above you could have a shouting speech bubble saying "MEDIC!' and text underneath saying "A Ruike and Hero Collaborative Vlog", that would be amazing heart

First of all, I would like to say that your art is amazing and I would be thrilled if you accept me as a customer eek
Before you consider my application, there's a few things I wanted to tell you. I want to use your art as an introduction to a vlog I do for Gaia's zOMG (link to thread in my sig, click the zOMVlog logo). I want you to actually leave your watermark or signature somewhere in the art, because I would love to advertise your work on my vlogs that I use your art for. I also wish to post a link to your art shop in the descriptions of the videos I use it for.
Take your time, because I'm a University student myself and know life gets busy and these things take time. I likely won't need the art for at least a couple of weeks anyway. If you'd like to get started right away though, that would be great 4laugh
Thanks a ton! <3
-Ruike

heart =comission done and paid
surprised =still need to pay
exclaim =started on commission

BRIBE Slots

ART TRADES
Flocksy
<3

User Image
Name:Flocksy
Refernce Pics of Avatar:User ImageUser Image
Price: Art trade
Other Details: first avatar is male, creative freedom with everything~

User Image

User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/v-mid-s-chibs-v-opening-soon-updates/t.38982641/][img]http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg506/middykremlin/midschibslink.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image

heart heart heart

All graphics/banners/links were done by my beautiful boyfriend, McMidz.

Also, UBER big thank you to my lovely friends, Beauty and Rexy: for believing in my art and keeping this shop alive! I wouldn't be here doing what I love if it weren't for you guys!

heart heart heart
rofl :celebrates:

Welcome! heart

Aged Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
† It's coming, watch out!

L o v e is friendship on fire...

>_>
<_<
First post?!User Image

...and we're b u r n i n g to death.

¡You've been hit by a B e a u t yBomb ♥

tic tic tic...BOOM!
User Image
awesome your opened.

Well yeah Hamburgler69 is the user name
The reference is here http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2445/53d0c2ba9ce82cflipfj0.png
Pretty much just create a bust like you did the other ones on your list, in the same type of style only with my avi.
@Beauty; yup! ^^ <3

@Hamburgler; awesome! Thanks for ordering, I'll get working on it asap.
middy
@Beauty; yup! ^^ <3

@Hamburgler; awesome! Thanks for ordering, I'll get working on it asap.

thank you for accepting the order and telling me when your store was ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff