Yay, slots again! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
Fufufu, where did the fullbodies go? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
ILU <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Hallowed Healer

Slyrip
Amemya
[/quote
Ughhh I'd love to watch but my internet is way to crappy :c I'll be able to watch on thursday tho c:

If I can thursday night, I'd love to n_n

Fluffy Bunny

Aww I missed the art stream gonk

Blessed Millionaire

Amemya
i keep telling one of my best friends that he has to be more confident. He's intelligent, nice, not too bad looking, creative and ambitious. Plus, he can cook and cares a lot about the people important to him. Downside; he's not tall and constantly puts himself down.
Result is that he has this insecureness over him that puts girls off more than his height.
So yes to confidence!

Sorry about the rant owo;
Kind of felt like talking about it >w<
I care anout him a lot and just want him to be happy.

And slow (:

Kind of sketching poses in between lining for the auction piece. rl has been hectic >w<
Late reply is late.

Anyway yes, he should be more confident. Most girls don't even care that much about height. Seriously, dating a sweet caring short guy is a lot better then a tall arrogant a**. lol

Hallowed Healer

Empty_Memories
Late reply is late.

Anyway yes, he should be more confident. Most girls don't even care that much about height. Seriously, dating a sweet caring short guy is a lot better then a tall arrogant a**. lol

Better late than never, right ? (:

And he should! I keep telling him the same thing lol.
I just think that most girls are either too immature to appreciate the nice guys or too focused on appearances. I keep telling him to be confident and maybe ask out a girl who's a bit older than him or at least mentally grown out of her teens x3
He's a serious guy, who buys flowers, chocolates, draws your portrait when you sleep on the couch, who cooks a darn fine lasagna, loves to travel, smile, joke, laugh etc.

He's a catch. If only those bishies would understand <w<
My mom adores him. She gets all cougar like around him. I swear, if my dad were to die, she'd hunt him xD

Blessed Millionaire

Amemya
Better late than never, right ? (:

And he should! I keep telling him the same thing lol.
I just think that most girls are either too immature to appreciate the nice guys or too focused on appearances. I keep telling him to be confident and maybe ask out a girl who's a bit older than him or at least mentally grown out of her teens x3
He's a serious guy, who buys flowers, chocolates, draws your portrait when you sleep on the couch, who cooks a darn fine lasagna, loves to travel, smile, joke, laugh etc.

He's a catch. If only those bishies would understand <w<
My mom adores him. She gets all cougar like around him. I swear, if my dad were to die, she'd hunt him xD
He sounds like quite the catch indeed, I don't get why he's so insecure. Though insecure guys can be quite cute too on occasion. xD

Supreme Demigod

Im a drowned Crux...

Hallowed Healer

-- A Cruxims Lament
Im a drowned Crux...

owo
How come dear ?

Supreme Demigod

Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Im a drowned Crux...

owo
How come dear ?

got caught in a downpour and I thought it'd sun shine today ; w;

Hallowed Healer

Empty_Memories
He sounds like quite the catch indeed, I don't get why he's so insecure. Though insecure guys can be quite cute too on occasion. xD

He is!
And well, same reason why gorgeous, talented girls sometimes become so insecure about themselves. His case is "the wrong girls". He's got a bit of a knight complex, so whenever he sees a person in need, he feels like he has to help, or at least lend a listening ear. He likes to listen to people and doesn't mind when they need him. But the last years he's encountered girls who had no problems, but pretended to have some in order to abuse him in all various ways. For instance, paying for their paint "I have a class and no paint and my parents cut me off ...", emotional abuse in various forms 'I love you, but I can't be with you, it's why I date that guy. But don't give up on me, because I love you. Won't you correct my task for me love while I go out on that horrible date ? I promise to break up with him and be with you".
That kind of stuff xD

It took me a year to talk it out of him, and another year to actually get him to break with the worst of the bunch. He looks happier now, slightly more secure than before.

Hallowed Healer

-- A Cruxims Lament
Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Im a drowned Crux...

owo
How come dear ?

Must be England crying because my bf got back to Belgium n_n

Supreme Demigod

Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Im a drowned Crux...

owo
How come dear ?

Lol nah its upset we had the best olympic games in a long time razz

Hallowed Healer

-- A Cruxims Lament
Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Im a drowned Crux...

owo
How come dear ?

Lol nah its upset we had the best olympic games in a long time razz

Coincidence, coincidence 4laugh

Supreme Demigod

Amemya

Nyah nyah don't believe in it xD;

Hallowed Healer

-- A Cruxims Lament
Amemya

pf razz

edit: will you notify me when you make the post ?
I'm bad at keeping track of things :')

Supreme Demigod

Amemya
-- A Cruxims Lament
Amemya

pf razz

I don't razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff