jorsu
jors you the best heh
why am i the best?
ur the best

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
...Boyfriend's going ghost hunting with his friends tonight. stare I don't like when people do this cos I feel like they're gonna piss spirits off and he's gonna come home with an angry/evil spirit that's gonna terrorize my house. Sigh. stare Hoping they end up being too lazy to go anywhere and stay home playing video games...

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I feel kinda played by my coworker...
Last night she came back from her lunch looking kinda bad so my other coworker and I asked her if she was alright. She said she wasn't feeling good and the other girl I was working asked her if she ate which she said she hadn't...So we were both worried about her cos she's older and has old lady problems like low blood sugar and all that and we were going home at 9pm...so we went and told one of the ladies we knew would check on that she wasn't looking good and to make sure she was ok if she got the chance. Well I guess she did go check on her and coworker was claiming she didn't have money to buy food...yet...she was hiding things behind the fitting room to buy that wasn't items that would sustain her and her husband...as she's doing today as well. I'm pissed because I was concerned for her well-being and bought some crackers last night and gave her a pack so she didn't fall out and die in the floor because I would've felt really guilty leaving her like she was without telling someone or making sure she had something to eat so she WOULD NOT DIE and now she's looking for bullshit to buy. The lady we told to check on her bought her groceries for a week...Ugh. This is why I don't like doing nice things for people because I either feel like they got what they wanted out of me or they're just like '******** it, I won't take care of myself cos other people will.' Or in another case 'JESUS' will provide for her...she's always 'Praise Jesus for what I have' Well...Jesus isn't balancing your checkbook, darling, and concerned about seeing a dead coworker on the floor...

Sorry if I upset any religious people but I believe that you need to help yourself -shrug- And also don't be trying to get everyone to pity you because...we're getting the same paycheck as you and having to live on it as well...Can't take care of an old lady who should be able to take care of herself and my household too...

Invisible Girl

HI GUYS

//bp

shhh its a secret
coughs

Wheezing Fatcat

Rahze8
meonji

hi

/reply 2 months later

lol it's okay everyone's dead. those finals.

BUT I JUST FINISHED MINE TODAY. hopefully now i can do some drawings....
most likely not because of anime convention around the corner and i have costumes to sew...but eh.

/replies another two months later

hi
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33
*flies past like a ghost*

TONY THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT WHATS THE OCCASION

No problem! No special occasion. I bought a lot with some spare gaia cash and thought I'd be nice to give one away razz
Better get tons of gold in it!

youre too good to me HAHA
i got 6b 8D

jorsu
[Hyde]
jorsu
jors you the best heh
why am i the best?
ur the best
trust me
i
need
to
draw
eventually

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33

No problem! No special occasion. I bought a lot with some spare gaia cash and thought I'd be nice to give one away razz

i got 6b 8D

Hahaha it's nothing razz

Woooo niiice! you are lucky. majority of mine was like 3b. best one is like 12b tho O_O

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[Hyde]

*feeds beef*
why?
moonlite dreamer
[Hyde]

*feeds beef*
why?

why do i have to draw? O:
nom

Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33
[Hyde]
Devil_Tony_33

i got 6b 8D

Hahaha it's nothing razz

Woooo niiice! you are lucky. majority of mine was like 3b. best one is like 12b tho O_O

haha how many did you buy

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250