Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

`Floofy Fox

Huehue -waits outside Hyde's window-

;-; I don't blame you. I never liked studying. :c And I'm really bad at it trying to learn things I actually care about LOL.

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

oh i like this method of studying huehuehue

really? ;u;
that's too bad...are you better at studying something...you don't like? XD

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Elyralith

Eh. Not really. I was really terrible at studying for subjects I hated in school. Independent study on things I'm interested in is a bit easier, I'm just really lazy emotion_awesome Like languages. emotion_kirakira I quite enjoy languages but want to learn so many and I learn a bit and then kinda stop for a while XD; -shrug-

Hunter

`Floofy Fox

Eh. Not really. I was really terrible at studying for subjects I hated in school. Independent study on things I'm interested in is a bit easier, I'm just really lazy emotion_awesome Like languages. emotion_kirakira I quite enjoy languages but want to learn so many and I learn a bit and then kinda stop for a while XD; -shrug-

aww. did you do alright though? ;u;
hmm... I AGREE LAZINESS IS COOL
languages are too! i'm no good at them though~

which ones are you most interested in?

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Elyralith

Oh, yea. LOL I...'passed'. XD I didn't excel at it but I passed so..yeh.

Lazy is the life emotion_kirakira

Currently... =u= Japanese cos I'm lame like that. I wanna learn German and I tried to learn French on my own but I got stuck :S There's other random ones I wouldn't mind learning...like Irish and Romanian? (Or w/e...There's a site I use for free for some languages and it's got Irish I think and working on Romanian so..yea that's what I'ma call them even if they're wrong LOL)

Hunter

`Floofy Fox

ayeee
that's good enough <3

yes plz <3

huehue. Japanese is awesome! German is cool, so is French! But i really can't pronounce any European languages, haha. only Asian ones =w
and kind of English XD

is
iS THE SITE CALLED DULINGO idk ahah

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Elyralith

o3o Yesss. I'd really love it if I understood enough to not have to read subs so much in anime. I already know a few small words I heard a lot so...I'm getting there? LOL So much to learn tho. OTL

I was being a total creep last night on an app I play called LINE Play...there was two people chatting and I was just sitting there trying to read the hiragana bits and figure out what they were saying. XD;;; I know one of them said 'すごい’ and 'えー’ so...something must've been interesting but I couldn't really tell what they were talking about since there was katakana and kanji tossed in there. OH And one of them said 'ぶるぶる’ but I have no idea what that means o3o

...OTL I'm such a creep tho. LOL

Yea, they are kinda difficult. French is kinda hard because unless you know the context you can't really tell who the subject is? (At least in my opinion) Because a lot of things sound the same...sob. And I just watched a video of Romanian ... o.o; Whoa. BUT. SOME OF IT LOOKS SIMILAR TO SPANISH OMG. Doesn't SOUND the same but it looks like it. XD;

YES. YES IT IS LOL. emotion_kirakira That site is so good to be free <3

Hunter

`Floofy Fox

anime yesss let's talk animeee rofl <3

LINE AHAHA i used to have that app! the stuff was so cute =w=
but then i ran out of room on my phone LOL
something...koe? idk lol
and the other one? is that one? the second character is one in chinese lol
;u; hngg too difficult lol

no that is so legit XD

ngdjnsdjkf languages are so confusing. take latin lol. all sorts of languages are based off latin XD

yesss
i don't use it though XD

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Elyralith

*Q* ANIMEEEEEEE Is more life than lazy is =Q=b

LOL I had it before but I didn't have a table/smartphone so I used to sneak mom's iPad when she wasn't using it and I forgot about it (sob my cute items nooooo) But I have a smartphone and a tablet now so... emotion_kirakira CUTE IS BACK. They make me sad tho because there's cute fox gacha but it's...premium crap or w/e and wants my real $$$ ;-; I need that for bills sob. I DON'T GET TO BE A CUTE FOX.

It's 'sugoi' and 'eee~' and 'buruburu'? I think. WHAT'S BURUBURU?! SOB

NO, I'M SO CREEPY! -hides of embarassment-

LOL I should. emotion_kirakira It's neat when words look similar to Spanish (cos that's the only other language I kinda know still...)

I use it on and off. I don't use it as much as I should. XD Oh well. c:

Hunter

`Floofy Fox

TRUEEE

ahh that's such a cute story XD <3
;u; 2poor4life ahaha <33

ahaha i have no ideaaaaaaa ;u; japanese it difficult lol~
i can only read some of the kanji, but not pronounce it haha~

NO YOU'RE NOT <3333

do itt! it's fun~

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I...kinda wanna dress up as Varrick. eek I just yelled at the Xbox to 'do the thing' and was like emotion_kirakira Omg.

Elyralith

Ahh nooo LOL It was inconvenient. ;-;
Ah definitely too poor for life. -lays down in debt- sob.

It is, huff. :I Wish I could just download knowledge to my brain. I can't read any kanji xD WELL...I know what 'Japanese' looks like in kanji just cos I look for that option on things now and I'm just like YE THE RECTANGLE WITH THE THINGS WHOOP.

asd;jfoeiawjlksdj AM SOOOO~ ;w;

Ugh but the effort. -flops over- I was planning on drawing tonight but my sister came over and we...played Jenga badly and failed at a trivia game. emotion_kirakira
Elyralith
[Hyde]

LOL oh s**t no way im best employee coughs

cough? aRE YOU SICK??

some kind of strange sickness that turns you into a bush??

you look fabulous, by the way emotion_kirakira

LOL ACTUALLY I AM SICK

tyty ;D

`Floofy Fox
[Hyde]
`Floofy Fox
Lol... Hyde is... Hiding. emotion_donotwant

;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-Crawls in the bush with you- emotion_dowant

no vacancy

Hotarla
lool oh Hyde! rofl hiding from creepy old African doctors? rofl ­­­­­­­­­

sounds like premise for anime

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[Hyde]
rustles

LOL

emotion_donotwant NO VACANCY?! -Shoves bush-

I'm drawing gas masks because of you Hyde LOL. emotion_kirakira Trying to anyway :c -scribbles furiously-
`Floofy Fox
[Hyde]
rustles

LOL

emotion_donotwant NO VACANCY?! -Shoves bush-

I'm drawing gas masks because of you Hyde LOL. emotion_kirakira Trying to anyway :c -scribbles furiously-

LOLLL shuffles over

yessss

Kawaii Sweetheart

8,775 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
[Hyde]

LOLLL shuffles over

yessss

xD I liked yur Bio-Hyde-zardness so...I wanted to try and draw some gas maskies. c: Motivation is dwindling tho. So sleepies today =Q= I REALLY WANT SOME FOOD BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY IN THE HOUSE AND I'M TOO LAZY TO GO GET SOME emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff