Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some free poll gold, and also, Zacharie's favorite part of the movie are the credits.

Thanks, but why 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Death by Fisting

almost done with sketching XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
La Jolie Papillon
Death by Fisting

Christ that's cute gonk
The only thing is there is no back hair... I sorry /death They're just pigtails. /Moredeath
Death by Fisting
La Jolie Papillon
Death by Fisting

Christ that's cute gonk
The only thing is there is no back hair... I sorry /death They're just pigtails. /Moredeath

got it xD going to remove it now xD
Death by Fisting
littl3chocobo
Death by Fisting

ok~ can you do streaming? and which char, i like them all about the same<3

I can't stream sadly because cell phone gonk And, all characters are loved. (D'Arcy being the funnier, Vivian being the sexier, Marion being the eerie, and Dion is probably the cuter/more confusing to draw because canon species) so I'm unsure

darn, you are the second person tonight who could not stream, how about wips?

well, could i do the first one on the list then if you like it we could work down in order?
oops, i only saw one of the quotes

well, normally i say no but since i am in dire need of moolah to get an item i think that is doable, letting you know the initial sketch is pretty rough, it is just to show how things will lay unless you are game for my using a base at which point it would just be weird looking XD

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
littl3chocobo
Death by Fisting
littl3chocobo
Death by Fisting

ok~ can you do streaming? and which char, i like them all about the same<3

I can't stream sadly because cell phone gonk And, all characters are loved. (D'Arcy being the funnier, Vivian being the sexier, Marion being the eerie, and Dion is probably the cuter/more confusing to draw because canon species) so I'm unsure

darn, you are the second person tonight who could not stream, how about wips?

well, could i do the first one on the list then if you like it we could work down in order?

I'm sorry gonk Generally, I went out of my way to keep streams up. But laws of cell phone seem to assure no streaming will happen. /Thud

Sure, if you'd like to do so ^^
I'll send trade now as I forgot initially

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
littl3chocobo
oops, i only saw one of the quotes

well, normally i say no but since i am in dire need of moolah to get an item i think that is doable, letting you know the initial sketch is pretty rough, it is just to show how things will lay unless you are game for my using a base at which point it would just be weird looking XD

Aha I'm sorry sweatdrop Sorry about this. Just a precaution I take.
Death by Fisting

no worries, gaia is a den of theives, it is why i never ever do draw first and pay later X___X i will do up a wip and you can let me know if you like the pose and accept the trade, i am doing a second work as well so this will be interesting XD

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
littl3chocobo
Death by Fisting

no worries, gaia is a den of theives, it is why i never ever do draw first and pay later X___X i will do up a wip and you can let me know if you like the pose and accept the trade, i am doing a second work as well so this will be interesting XD

After first orders I'm less hesitant. But, there have been scammers. Messy wips or previews simply prove the artist is the actual artist. /Seen a few close friends scammed and art thieves on this site ugh ugh ugh /also why she loves watermarks or signatures

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
La Jolie Papillon

got it xD going to remove it now xD

Sorry about dis again /death
dude, i totally understand~
Death by Fisting

what do you think?
http://sta.sh/01hjh1t8f5s4

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
littl3chocobo
Death by Fisting

what do you think?
http://sta.sh/01hjh1t8f5s4

I like it...~ ^^
then i will keep going, i was working on a second, what do you think?

http://sta.sh/014hgiiuwr33

XD you guys paid about the same so i am going to be 10b richer by tommorrow only 82b short of the goal hahahaha

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
littl3chocobo
then i will keep going, i was working on a second, what do you think?

http://sta.sh/014hgiiuwr33

XD you guys paid about the same so i am going to be 10b richer by tommorrow only 82b short of the goal hahahaha

That's not too bad, you can do it...! gonk And it's cute ^^~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces