This was really cute, I want more chapters soon
another one, early stages
lol whut?
old , but updated
funny

yaoi
more

oh Chrissy its so nice when you think of meh emotion_kirakira

I have read about 3 of those already and one of them I started to read last night but the place you posted has more Chapters out emotion_yatta

cant wait to read some of all these tonight :3 I check for yaoi updates like every day lol I have no life jaaa yaoi <333

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Lord Kazumi

HW list for week

Bus23

gaia_star Quiz Ch 6&7- due Oct 13th 20pts of 20pts
gaia_star Midterm - due Oct 16th 92pts of 100pts

Eng79

gaia_star Thesis for Untimed Essay #2- Due Oct 13th
gaia_star Timed Essay 1- Due Oct 13th
gaia_star Run-on Exercises 4-6 in English Brushup- due Oct 15th 5.5pts of 7.6pts
gaia_star 6 Discussion post to all group members for Public Writing 2- due Oct 13th

Sparkly Genius

Yeah my parents have to be out of the house on October 15th. The guy bought it.

So pay close attention to the house after that for me? heart I wanna see how it changes...take pics plz! lol

Kate said she went by and saw a dumpster out front and the garage was empty. Hard to believe. I haven't been inside the actual garage in years!

I just hope my parents don't end up homeless. They said they'll stay in Stockton for about a week after they sell it, then drive across country in my car. Idk how long they'll stay here? Then they'll fly back and they said they may stay in Stockton for a couple months before coming out here again in the caravan to find a house which confuses me and Kevin. We just hope they don't run out of money in the meantime...

The stuff they are keeping is supposedly being store somewhere here in NC for 3 months all on the buyers expense on top of what they got paid.

Woke up and just applied to JCPennys lol; I hope I get a call soon. I liked how I got ALL the calls while at Hobby Lobby and now nothing -_-; oh well gives me time to relax in a way and more time when Pokemon X comes out. But, I better get a job before the end of the month so I can easily pay next months bills.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

weird I want to see the house. lol I go there and get out and be like heeey let me see the house lol jaa

It doesn't sound like they have time to waste staying a few months in Stockton if there stuff is only gonna be stored for 3 months. to me they should drive your car over and look for a house then go back and drive the van over and move into a house they had already gotten before they left for the van.. :/

I just have this feeling they are gonna blow a lot of money that should be put to buy a house.

the heater in this room sucks! Its so cold half the time it just feels like the AC is on and not the heater.. stupid schools

I haven't started to clean yet .. just doing HW .. IDK when I am gonna fit in that timed essay.. uhhh.. I want to get my Thesis statement done atm for my other essay. here are my choices for the essay I can pick from.. I am thinking of #2 but I cant think of a moment yet
Quote:

Choose One:

1) Page 16 - Write an essay about your own name-where it comes from, whether you like it, how you think others perceive it, and what other name you might chose for yourself if you were free to do so.

2) Page 38 - Write an essay narrating an experience that made you feel especially bad or especially good. Like Gary Soto, you may want to tell the story of an object or a piece of clothing that was important to you.

4) Page 53 -Write an essay in which you set goals for yourself for the rest of the semester. Introduce your essay by briefly evaluating your self-discipline and use of goals thus far in the term. Then identify three realistic goals you think you can achieve by the end of the semester.

I should pay xeno to do my timed essay xD jaa I should do it so I get the feel of a timed essay s**t to do it during work or at home.. maybe Thursday at home or Friday at work :/

Sparkly Genius

#2 sounds like a good one. Maybe puffle-up? But that's prolly too personal to share in an essay or would you have enough to write about? xD

How long do you have for the timed essay?

I wanna see the house tooo!

They'll be using money to travel but that should only cost 2-3 grand? If they're smart about it. Then they have to pay for a place to stay at times...other than that, the rest of the money should be for a house and what not here.

I can see them needing to stay for like a month or so to wrap up stuff over there.

I ******** up my lower back so bad, idk how. Just laying in bed all day doing applications yesterday I guess for hours in a bad position.

I just bought a $10 digital camera charger from China. Idk what happened but i lost the charger to my good digi camera. I was gonna use it to record Pokemon X walkthrough if I'm not too lazy to make one XD

Bought Matthew a shirt he mentioned he wanted for his birthday. No, he doesn't act nearly as gay as Eddy did. It's more about just poking fun at religion too. Alley has a bunch of gay guy friends that we go out to eat with randomly as well.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I thought about the puffle-up but thats to me isnt a "experience" I should maybe talk about seeing An Cafe or going to Famine? lol that be a lot to say... I always like to write about good things rather than bad xD

the timed essay is 120mins. I might try doing it after work. Cause moms gonna be gone .

what did you do lay on your bed on your chest on the lappy? that always hurts my back. I never understand why people like laptops cause they can lay on there beds with them. To me its a pain and really does end up being a pain. I get enough pain as it is sitting up in a chair. lol

lol nice shirt I can understand him wearing it for the religion thing. But its still odd and funny that a guy would wear it if not gay xD

---------------------------------------------------

so 4:30am for the next 2 months .. well not for Nov1st! that is national holiday! And I am seeing the first viewing of EG that I can. >3 its gonna be nice to know I gonna be making full checks again until the end of Jan 2014.

s**t 2014 so soon! 26 what no! fuuu my life and yours and everyone's jaaa

its gonna be hard for me to work out and do HW "At" work now .. I gonna be locking myself into that office and try to play Pokemon ;P s**t I was hoping this weekend I could just chill and not worry about waking up early Monday fuuuuuuuuuu there goes that plan.

Sparkly Genius

Awww lol about your work, but hey at least it's money! And you're off early, but you also hate waking up early lol

No I was hunched over at times on my laptop which is even worse than when i lay down flat on my tummy to use it. Ughhh. Idk. I moved weird this morning and i felt immediate pain in my lower back/spine. I was like NOPE NOPEE NOPEEE. And I've felt it all day randomly while moving, standing etc.

I don't wanna be 26.

I don't feel like I'm 26 cause I wanna buy this with the rest of my Amazon card

But it might be dumb to get it cause i already own it on burned dvd's. But I can't play it episode by episode, unless I fast forward which sucks balls.

I think I'll hold off. I already spent $48 on a wifi adapter for my desktop and liquid sandpaper/primer/paint for the computer desk in the garage. I feel weird asking to go to home depot/lowes to get the stuff and wasting my actual money on it when i'm not working currently. So why not have the stuff shipped to me and just do it whenever I have a free day next after it gets here?

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Kazuu heart It's been a while, I read some BL and started thinking of you xd

If you're bored

lol whut?
old , but updated
funny

yaoi
more

I have read about 3 of those already and one of them I started to read last night but the place you posted has more Chapters out emotion_yatta

cant wait to read some of all these tonight :3 I check for yaoi updates like every day lol I have no life jaaa yaoi <333

rofl rofl holy crap every day!?? rofl

Do you have anything good to recomend me? I think I've been through most of the updates, but I usually judge what I want to read by the cover, do you know of anything with bad cover art, but really good story?

only 1 chapter, but nice art.

Lucky Dog has been updated too btw. I think they finished vol 2 or something, I think.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi
Christmas_chan
Lord Kazumi

Kazuu heart It's been a while, I read some BL and started thinking of you xd

If you're bored

lol whut?
old , but updated
funny

yaoi
more

rofl rofl holy crap every day!?? rofl

Do you have anything good to recomend me? I think I've been through most of the updates, but I usually judge what I want to read by the cover, do you know of anything with bad cover art, but really good story?

only 1 chapter, but nice art.

Lucky Dog has been updated too btw. I think they finished vol 2 or something, I think.

lol I need something to do to relax after work and yaoi sounds like a good idea xD

I'll have to go and look up some of them for you. and IDK I do the same thing and judge by cover as well xD sometimes I think its a good enough cover and try to read and the art ends up being bad..

yea I've already seen BROTHER SHUFFLE!

oh yea Lucky Dog updates <333
I only got to read KOI NANTE SHINAI today the art reminds of someones.. but I am to lazy to go look that person up . Its really nice I hope they get the 2 vol out soon :3

Sparkly Genius

Someone just called me from an NC number on my new phone but I couldn't understand one word they said after i ask them to repeat it 3 times and they hung up on me.

Google doesn't show anything for the phone number and it's too late for a place to be calling so I doubt it was a job offer/interview. *coughs*itkindasoundedlikeablackguythatgotafakenumber*coughs*

Been listening to the new A7X album. It came out in August and I kept forgetting about it like srsly, so now I finally been listening to it a lot on youtube. Sounds...ok. Have yet to find my favorite song.

Matthew is coming over, he just got off work at 10pm and I'm starvingggg.

I should talk to Alley more but all she does is watch tv and look at Vines on her ipad after work. Kevin wants me to keep her company but I don't think she cares for mine too much =/ I try to chat with her every time I walk by. Otherwise I just been on my laptop in my room.

Still 1000x better than trying to talk to/live with my mom xD

Man-Hungry Scrooge

Lord Kazumi

lol I need something to do to relax after work and yaoi sounds like a good idea xD

I'll have to go and look up some of them for you. and IDK I do the same thing and judge by cover as well xD sometimes I think its a good enough cover and try to read and the art ends up being bad..

yea I've already seen BROTHER SHUFFLE!

oh yea Lucky Dog updates <333
I only got to read KOI NANTE SHINAI today the art reminds of someones.. but I am to lazy to go look that person up . Its really nice I hope they get the 2 vol out soon :3

Hehe, it's fun to read for breaks. 3nodding

ohh, I found something good emotion_kirakira this one same author as brother shuffle.

yeah Koi nante shinai reminds me of some other manga too. Hmm, maybe love stage or maybe the works of sakuraga mei

Sparkly Genius

User Image
I have to tease him xD;

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
User Image
I have to tease him xD;

omg he looks so funny xD hahaha

dont trust that sales manager Matt he lies about his name

Sparkly Genius

Lord Kazumi

omg he looks so funny xD hahaha

dont trust that sales manager Matt he lies about his name

Dat forced smile. Lol nearly everyone here calls him "Matt" pretty much except I refuse to for some reason.

I'm like "Matthew sounds way cuter" and one random day Alley was like, "it's cute how you call him Matthew" and I'm like "THAT'S HIS NAME!"

EDIT: Akira: Well...at least dolphins don't do that I guess?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff