Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

your getting more back then I did which you should lol I only made 2,000 working last year but got 600-700 back but $1 back from state..

WTF why do you always owe state how does this work :/

yea so didnt go to work today emotion_awesome and dont want to tomorrow fuu rain and wind but trying to work with my EDD at the same time.. But my aunt called me this morning telling me that her old school she worked at is most likely getting a new opening for I am guessing a 3 hour spot. and I WANT IT! I love that school its like 5 mins from my house the one thats on Lower Sac road before you get to like Lowes and In&Out and whats even better the head custodian their called my aunt and told her " HE WANTS ME" >D so me and my aunt are gonna be on it and I hope HOPE that him wanting me means that I will get it. I think its up to him and the Principle who gets it. >3 that would be so awesome I dont care how little the hours are. 3 hours a day is 41 bucks a day 5 days a week is 208 bucks a week >3 and I can still sub up to 5 hours extra

*cross fingers for this*

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Xenosoul
So i went to the post office and they didn't have tax booklets/papers so im gonna look those up online right now and hopefully i find it all/fill it all out tonight. I called H&R for an appt but my coworkers told me the coupon our store gave us is misleading. It's $40. But for Federal AND state you end up paying $80 total. Wtf?

And going into work, I felt like some odd celebrity cause everyone kept saying my name and looking at me weird and some coworkers hugged me. I guess half the store didn't know Robby and I broke up and apparently last night him and Jennifer paraded around the store together holding hands. lol Patti told me that her, Christina and Angelika saw them and called Jenni a b***h/bad friend/not part of the S-mart family for what she's doing. I love how Jennifer is getting all the bad rep and not Robby.

Luis was asking if I'm jealous and Im like "no, Im hella happy! I think about him still but I don't even miss him" and Luis was mad about the whole thing lol and said Jennifer and him won't last.

JEEL just said on Skype that everyone should chip in to fly Fluffy to CA to break Robby's legs.

But the stupid part is Robby was falling me around like a ******** puppy and talking about his tattoos and bands and s**t to me and I tried to sound as uninterested as possible and im like "I don't care" and he would talk about s**t he and Jenni did together (without mentioning her though) and I'm like "STOP TALKING TO ME!" and he's all like "whats wrong?" and kept asking and then finally after awhile I said "stop talking to me before i report you to Jerry for sexual harassment" and I almost started crying after i said that and he left me alone and seemed emo the rest of the night and i tried to stay off the front end the next two hours doing go backs and whatever so I didn't have to see him.

And he still parks right next to me....

I went to the gym and i asked the guy at the counter why i haven't been charged for this month and he looked it up and said there was an error and gave me a number to call Inshape corporate tomorrow. -_-

oh I didnt see this cause gaia messed up the post like always tossing them all around ..

LOL Jeel xD that made me laugh

stupid a** ROBBERT! like who in the world wants to listen to there ex talk about him and his new girl fklajsdlfk and I think Robby should be getting hated on by the store as well but Jenni was so in the wrong to come in be friend you and him and at such a time even if she broke up with her man and just play you like that

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

hmm now that I think about it I didnt type in any info for my CA tax lol but I never had to before even when they showed me the PFD file blank I just closed it like wtf is that for :/ lol but I never had to fill it out before so I hope I did it right x'D or major fail

yea so I would be making about 1,200 a month but thats with out all the tax s**t being taken out HEEEYYY I would get medical! lol but it would be a rip off so I dont care xD

eww you got to work with those to. dont be to nice now :/

no their is no easy way just get your booklet out like I do xD . lol IDK check your online bank

Sparkly Genius

I found my acct/ routing numbers. I have two routing numbers. One says for paper/electronics and one says for wires. Hmmm? lol it's the first one. Looked at the voided check i wrote on when i signed up for Paypal xD

I would love direct deposit cause i wonder if i got a check last year and just never physically got it =/ at least this year i would know? xD

I won't be too nice. I'll just be neutral and try to avoid them/talking to them whenever possible.

Haha medical is a rip off no matter what. But yeah i really hope you get to work there ;D

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

with the dragon powers I hold this year let good luck come in the form of work cause love will fail~
I know stupid medical s**t but maybe it be less for me to get my moles looked at and some taken off

oh man when did it get this time I should guess on my quiz 10 xD lol man this class got so boring I will read what I have to for the post but fuuuuuuu the quizzes I guess pretty good xP

random you have 2 routing numbers and 2 acct numbers?

ahhhh no your buying AKIRA!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

mmmm I want j00 PHOTOSHOP! *drools* why evil PHS

akira is so cute lol jkjk lol random dolphin part was the best 8D but I was like I WANT A WHITE ONE lol

Sparkly Genius

I still wanna buy a dolphin if we go back to Six Flags and they have em lol

I'm sorry Adobe is a b***h at blocking people's photoshop registrations now ;D

I should go look for one for you anyways xD

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

User Image

uhhh when did I become so lazy again and fat
all hard work for nothing I need a scale

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aww they talked about how he shouldn't use his Dolphin for his back sitting in his chair and he should hold it so he bought a bear for his bf lol

how come dan texted me that my "Friend is mean" I guess he be talking about you ..

edit: dude have you watched Roommate ;A;

Sparkly Genius

Dolphin plushy in a manga soo cute!

I've never seen Roommate.

And how is Dan talking about me? I haven't said a single word to him since around last May. So almost a year ago?

Can't believe I just watched The Lion King 2 on a whim cause Jill suggested it after they all saw Lion King pics up in my Tumblr. Fluffy got jelly when I said Kovu was hawt ;D

But yeah i shoulda been asleeep and im hungray! So food and sleep and tax preparation in the morning before work -_-

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

wait all male lions are hot but Scar lol

IDK he even texed me this morning or sometime and said " so am I" and I haven't talked to him at all in a long time as well :/ hes just being emo

working 2:30 to 6:30 at a school in Stockton its next to Lower Sac and Whistler way

gonna be late if I dont get ready fast ...looks like no time to eat

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

oh xeno your alive! lol seen you on a min ago .. I was gonna come leave a post like

are you alive did the geeks get your drunk and date rape you lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces