Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING 1000 YEARS IT SEEMS~

WAKE MEE UPPP 0.6 60.0% [ 6 ]
SAVEEEEEEE MEEEE 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Sparkly Genius

Ill feel weird Christmas morning if I don't have s**t to give to people. And I have 76 bucks atm plus a 25-ish in my wallet so I could buy my ticket right now but Idk if I really wanna go...

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

emotion_bigvein If you didnt want to go you should of said so from the start I could tell you didnt want to go to begin with. Really puts us in a tough spot cause they think your gonna be driving. And I dont have a truck. Which means I dont know if they ever got their truck fixed. It would cost me almost 100 just to take my truck to SF. I could loan you money for a ticket so you could have money to live off of until you get your next check?

I know it dont take you that much money in gas to get to work and back but you go lost of other places so IDK about that :/

Sparkly Genius

Plus it's late and I work early the next day so imma be tireeed. But if you wanna loan me $40, that's fine. I can pay you back on the 30th.

Prizm's gas gets depleted faster a lot lately so I need it's Oxygen sensor checked. Idk how it passed smog? But Cassie said she'd help pay for gas ( idk how much? ) and $30 in Prizm would get us to SF and back. I have a half tank right now. I just need to have some money left for gas and food next week till Friday.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

emotion_eyebrow I get it you dont want to go buy I gonna make you go D< tireeeeed mah a** says the woman that stays at my place late then goes to work the next day. It starts at 8 I guess so we should be home by 1am at the latest. I can wait till the 30th for you to pay me back.

didnt you did your Oxygen sensor not to long ago?

and I watched Pokemon movie 14 the umm White one. so bad that movie was. :/

Sparkly Genius

Yeah but your house is a short drive compared to SF driving. I get tired from driving all day...and I've been pissed all week. Parents didn't help that tonight...

To be honest, I almost forgot about the concert. Not that I don't want to go but idk if I care much for Dir En Grey.

No. That one time we went to Red Lobster when my check engine light came on. My dad took it to the shop and they said "The Oxygen Sensor needs to be replaced "soon"". How soon?? Idk. But they said once the check engine light came back on it would need to be replaced then. And it hasn't come on at all since then. That was HOW many months ago?

But I notice my gas has been getting a lot less efficient and I know the Oxygen Sensor can cause that over time. But at Smog it says it passed on that part. So idk. Could be something else? Maybe the gas is just getting worse in quality even if I buy the higher brands.

Lulz so maybe it's better we didn't go to Livermore just to see that movie then.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

yea I know the driving part is gonna suck ;A;
hmmm gah I hate this bla why cant it be an awesome week I been so lazy all week I dont even feel like going but I already have the ticket and I dont care much for the band but it dont mean I hate them and that I cany enjoy their music.

hmm I was gonna say you get it fixed when your check engine light comes on. what did they even do your car when it came on the first time lol

gas is less money now 3:39 so good lol still miss 2 something but you get what you can take ;A;

yea I think it was good we didnt go but then we could of got Victini card lol they ended up playing both movies on cartoon network last week :/

Sparkly Genius

I don't hate Dir En Grey, I just don't know any of their stuff =/ all i have is Agitated screams of maggots or something like that, that i would randomly listen to on my iriver. And I honestly have NOOO idea how that song got on there.

So what time am I picking you up and how to get to Cassie's house etc etc?

They put one of those code readers on the computer engine thing in Prizm that tells you what's wrong with the car and why the check engine light came on and it meant "replace oxygen sensor soon" and they turned off the check engine light and said next time it comes on, it needs replacing asap.

But you can maybe buy that Victini card online? Why couldn't they have put the Zorua movie in theaters XD waaaay better. Jajaja

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

I dont no more than 4 songs from Dir En Grey so its not like I know them any better than you do lol

umm I know how to get to Cassies so its okay just 5 min up the street from where I live . I told them to be ready by 1 but we can leave at 2 if you want they said they had to be their at 5. I think its cause they have different passes and they get in first or something

so bring things to play with or do and warm .. :/
crap why is it so late again! fuuuuuuuuuu

Sparkly Genius

Mmmkay xP

Guess I'll charge my PSP and shiiiet lol try that game out that my brother got me.

I printed out directions. But idk what parking garage we'd go in? Lets see if my ticket prints. Lol im on grayscale atm i need to buy new ink.

I should get to sleep now. Text me in the morning if anything.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

mm kay then

guess I go lay in bed for a while with some FF

Sparkly Genius

lksjdlkf random a** people adding me on Skype and start talking about weed. Deleted!

Robby misses the point of my FB post -_-; yes I support buying music from the band if you really like them. But the point was that the companies that were the number one sites that hosted Kazaa and torrent clients and even had MP3 searches on their own sites suggesting downloading popular artists like Britney Spears, are the same ones that are trying to pass SOPA so they can go after anyone who downloaded this music now.

And the worst part about SOPA is putting the internet on a black list which will in turn help the overpowered government be able to censor free speech even more.

If SOPA passes, we eventually won't be able to post on Gaia, I'm pretty sure.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

Bun Bun living in fear of its own dur dur duuuurrr jk STOP STARING AT MEH! ;A; gah I like when he gets mad cause then it just makes me want to pet him and he gets more mad

I got a little sick last night sleeping WTF house heater! I feel odd this week. other than feeling fat :/

nuuu SOPA the internet needs to stay the same as it is D<

Sparkly Genius

Aww Bun Bun. I GET TO SEE MY BABEH TODAY. But only for a lil bit?

I needa start getting ready lol;; I am finally eating even though I been up since 10.

Hmm. Hopefully you feel better once we are on the road.

Yess internet needs to stay the same. BS with the "this will not affect Youtube, Twitter etc" the bill is too vaguely written to claim what would be censored.

And the bill was pushed back to next year thankfully. But still far from being dead.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

your gonna be taking BABEH! next weekend D< and have a happy life for a whole month and a half just like I did

god its 12 already
guess we can leave at 2 then?

good I hope that stupid bill never passes stupid thing.

Xenosoul's Queen

Profitable Shapeshifter

she asked me if something was wrong ;A; lol how what why?

this is me all day " Bunny.BUNNY!Bunny. BUNNY!" gah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff