User Image

Random Chibi Freebie ~ <3

Good Luck!

Sweet Singing

User Image
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ prices together with examples
CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ Cadaver Virile, La'Marie Lauren Wolverick, Leila Mwatabu, Ennui and/or Noelani c:
OR Nash
PREFERENCES ♔ not really, I'm up both for my comfort zone and challenges c:
TIPS ♔ I have quite a lot of ideas for them, but it depends on character and if it has background or not (steampunk or city background for Cada!). Family setting with Lala could also be interesting... or a tea party, she's a lolita after all! That tip with Ennui waking up surrounded by chaos is also amazing

Toothsome Prophet

User Image
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ RLC Sheet
CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ very interested in Ennui, but will happily draw another!
PREFERENCES ♔ Anything
TIPS ♔ I may like to try painting him in a way similiar to old religious art.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iYukine
Kuuro Kitten

Random Chibi Freebie ~ <3

Good Luck!

Omg Thank you so much! *squee* 4laugh

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
C3NTRIC
What interesting characters! ♥

emotion_kirakira *fangirls*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aourii
User Image
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ RLC Prices
CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ I really love Ennui's design but completely up to you~!
PREFERENCES ♔ Portrait or anything painted atm!
TIPS ♔ Illustration often comes to me while I sketch a couple drawings but I really think of them in some sort of majestic pose

Since you like Ennui I think it best you work with him. A portrait is fine with me so that's really not a problem. Artistic freedom is encouraged (I have no idea what I want anymore...lolz).

Of course I'll have to ask to start this transaction some time next week as I will be unavailable after Sunday of this week for personal matters. I'll just poke you again once all my situation is settled. Would that be okay?

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Spiral in a Triangle

User Image
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ prices and samples can be found here > u <
CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ I'd be willing to draw Domevlo or La'Marie,
PREFERENCES ♔ Im willing to draw most things, no nsfw tho * n * idk we can talk if you have anything specific in mind
TIPS ♔ I kind of just go with the flow but if you want anything specific for me to pay attention to, I can go for that * n *

Go with the flow on this one. I would like to ask if I could get a bust of both Domo and Lala (separate pictures). Course as stated above I'd have to contact you after the coming week is out but thought I would give you a heads up. If this is okay, just let me know and I'll be sure to round you up once my affairs are in order.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lyanda
User Image
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ [dA] (a lot are old stuff)
[ rlc details]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ mostly the girls... though Ennui is... real cool asajdks I love his design ajdhsads.
PREFERENCES ♔ I like drawing females mostly, and like skin tones more than other colored skins. I like putting lots of colors on my drawings.
TIPS ♔ depends on which OC you would like me to draw
same for time taken

Beautiful work my dear! I was hoping to go a little outside the box on this one and ask if you wouldn't mind drawing my RL image.
User Image

Tis basically what I would look like as an anime character. I was hoping to get more art of her (Kuuppon or Kuu), maybe a bust full color (minus the head wings). Although you're page seems to have a typo I wasn't sure of the price there. Either way, just let me know if this request is a little too outside the box and I'll change some details.

Citizen

Lala is so cute * __ *
Offering Headshot; I can make transparent bg.
Most Recent
User Image

More at sig, quote me if you are interested.
Thank you ^ ^

Dangerous Worshipper

User Image
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi HI IM BROKE AND COLLEGE IS MURDERING ME yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ art
prices
CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ either:
Ennui, Othilia, or Domevlo Wolverick (in that order of preference)
PREFERENCES ♔ I DONT KNOW ; A ;
TIPS ♔ idk i always had a thing for the godly type of art sooo maybe i can try that 3nodding

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY heart heart heart

Mewling Kitten

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ Trying to buy something currently so doing this style + an icon for 20$ each!
CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ Othilia/Reaper, La'Maria/Socialite, Leila/Witch, Ennui/Broke, and/or Noelani/Puppy !
PREFERENCES ♔ I'm not willing to draw NSFW 100% but I don't mind doing a slight bit of show here and there, otherwise I think I'm pretty open to everything~
TIPS ♔ For Othilia I am totally into retro or vintage or anything along those lines, I mean I am absolutely in love with them so I am welcome to do anything along those lines! Fun fact my middle name is Marie and my older sister's name is Lauren so La'Marie's name made me think of ours! Anyways I actually have a soft lolita/sweet lolita type character so I love doing accessories on them and using the very light colors ~. I think for her outfit I'd love to add some more accessories or throwing on a light colored cardigan or really anything that you're cool with c: . Noelani-wise, I use to adore sex and the city and I watched alll of the movies with my mom (some of the series too) so I'd looove to create an outfit based on that show~. I'm thinking something more like Carrie (like you said in her description) !

Owarii's Waifu

Kuuro Kitten

Sounds good!
I think sometimes when you get a lot of art
It's hard to have a specific preference in my opinion xD

But yea not a problem! Let me know when you're ready!

Kawaii Shoujo

Kuuro Kitten

yeha of course definitely, I can do that * n *
but i actually have 3 more commisions right now so if you don't mind the wait, I'll definitely put you in for the slot!

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Kuuro Kitten
Lyanda
User Image
Kuuro Kitten

PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ [dA] (a lot are old stuff)
[ rlc details]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔ mostly the girls... though Ennui is... real cool asajdks I love his design ajdhsads.
PREFERENCES ♔ I like drawing females mostly, and like skin tones more than other colored skins. I like putting lots of colors on my drawings.
TIPS ♔ depends on which OC you would like me to draw
same for time taken

Beautiful work my dear! I was hoping to go a little outside the box on this one and ask if you wouldn't mind drawing my RL image.
User Image

Tis basically what I would look like as an anime character. I was hoping to get more art of her (Kuuppon or Kuu), maybe a bust full color (minus the head wings). Although you're page seems to have a typo I wasn't sure of the price there. Either way, just let me know if this request is a little too outside the box and I'll change some details.

Ah yes it was indeed a typo orz
I corrected the price on that one.
I don't draw RL people a lot, but since from what I see, this is more your persona, I can give it a shot, I think. Just that it might really not look like you in real life orz
I'll probably need some clothing references though, since even if it's a bust you still see the top. X3

Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items