Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Hello there and welcome to my art request thread!
I'm new to this so pardon my dust while I straighten up.
I know you artist are stretched for time and inspiration so thank you for your interest!
Please take a moment to look around to find any inspiration you may need.
Below are a few guidelines to follow before you get started!

{ R U L E S }

❶ Follow Gaia's Terms of Services.
② Be Polite! I prefer a drama free environment.
❸ Only fill out a form if you're interested in drawing any of my OCs.
④ Please DO NOT use the PM system to contact me with offers!
❺ Be respectful to the artist and don't steal any art displayed here.
⑥ Feel free to leave links to your art shops, auctions or RLC blogs (ask first).
❼ Don't spam my thread please! Be nice and ask to leave links.
⑧ If you want to affiliate please let me know and I'll add you to my links.
❾ Crit is okay but don't be mean just because you don't like something.
⑩ Above all have fun and I do endorse RP!

☆☆ GAIA TRADES
        I use GAIA GOLD only!
        Items are on a case by case bases depending on the use of USD/GG for said item.
        I do have the right to cancel trades! ONLY if you fail to communicate with me over an allotted time.
        Therefore, I will give all requests one month on top of the estimated time provided by artist.
        (i.e. If you require a month to complete work, you will have a total of two months for completion).
        I will make at least three attempts to contact you before I terminate your services and cancel trade.
        If desire to complete the commission is desired we can renegotiate prices down a percentage from previous offer made.
        (i.e. at most 30% off of original price).

☆☆ RL COMMISSIONS
        I use PAYPAL only!
        RLCs require an estimated date for completion of product.
        I like to tack on at least a month of extra time before I inquire about progress of work.

☆☆ Due to a disturbing event that had my money stolen and no art rendered, I do RLCs a little differently.
        Most artist I'm aware want full money rendered before work is started.
        With that being said, any art over $100USD should be up for negotiation/payment plan.
        (i.e. I'd prefer to pay a percentage at start of request and the remaining percentage upon proof of completion via watermark/thumbnail.)
        Aside from this minor detail, your fanbase will serve as testimonials for vetting!

{ W A N T E D }

Digital |Traditional | Watercolor | Oil Colors | Pixel Dolls | Sketches | Clean Lines | Chibis | Crayon Cheebs | Freebies | Manga | Comic Book | CGI | Experiments!

I love transparent backgrounds!
        Freebie art is always loved and handsomely tipped!
        If you want to experiment be my guest but they will be considered freebies unless otherwise stated.
        I'm not very fixed on elaborate backgrounds and themes but if you are feeling inspired feel free.
        My OCs for the most part are loner types but I've got two major flirts (Leila and Cadaver) along with a closet freak (Thanatos).
        Couple art will be requested as in-character events allow but you're more than welcome to mix my OCs together for fun!
        Thanatos and Lala are siblings with Domevlo as part of their family so art with them together is a total MUST!

There's also some OOC connections made with my OCs to others.
        If you'd like some details on these relationships by all means hit me up!
        I'd love OOC art too!

☆☆ Anything not listed above I probably don't like. Just ask me first!

{ W i s h l i s t }

These are just a few artists I would love to get Gaia commissions or RLC arts from. If you see your name here please say hello!

* If your name is in bold, thank you for taking a request from me!

II Pandemos II, C3NTRIC , Abbacus, Brosephiine, Moorina, Noire Silver, Inverno,
kheleksul, jazzberryyjam, sakimi.chan, AkaNinjaa, pidie, gently purrs (noa), Sevidical,
rxw, turnskellie, Sangcoon, Quesozombie, fishnbacon, kyoupi

{ I N F O R M A T I O N }

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

If you haven't guessed already most of my OCs were originated here on Gaia.
Some are from respected B/C shops while others were generated as guardians for said shops.
My oldest OC would probably be Thanatos since he was created offsite from Gaia and molded for Gaia use later.
Most of the B/C shops that I attend are listed in my links at the bottom of this thread.
Please visit them when you have the chance and hit me up if you want RP!

Or for a fun approach I'll probably let my OCs "play" in the thread if I'm bored.

{ C o m m i s s i o n s }

These are artists I've requested commission from through Gaia or RLCs. In order of requests made!

{ artist }{ character }{ type }{ style }{ price }{ date }

NeverSincerely | Lala | full body | shaded sketch | 1o,ooo,ooog | Jan 31, 2014
Mistiki | Thanatos | portrait | painting | $30 USD | Feb 28, 2014
msake - Ennui & Sadist | waist-up | digital | $40 USD | Feb 28, 2014

Yay! On to the OCs! Below is the form required to show your interest.
Just copy and paste IN THREAD and I'll be sure to get back to you.
Please DELETE the (brackets) when you type up your form.

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8HjNSB4.png[/img]
:puddi::puddi::puddi::puddi::puddi::puddi:[quote="Kuuro Kitten"][/quote][/align]
[color=black][size=10]
[color=#9B4270][b]PRICES & SAMPLES ♔ [/b][/color] ( provide links to price charts and sample art )
[color=#9B4270][b]CHARACTERS INTEREST ♔[/b][/color] ( which of my OCs do you want to draw? )
[color=#9B4270][b]PREFERENCES ♔[/b][/color] ( what are you willing or not willing to draw? )
[color=#9B4270][b]TIPS ♔[/b][/color] ( What do you have planned for my OCs? Does any of my "tip" suggestions interest you? )
[/size][/color]

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"Fall into my cool embrace, I will ferry you to a beautiful death."

NAME ♔ Othilia
ALIASES ♔ ...?
GENDER ♔ Female
AGE ♔ Dead
RACE ♔ Reaper
SEXUALITY ♔ Filthy!

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔
      An ethereal beauty with skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony. Her body is covered with feathers that mimic the snowy owl she represents adorning her back neck and hiding her feminine bits in peekaboo fashion. She has royal blue eyes, deep and full of contempt and secrets. Her long ebony hair is worn in an elegant chignon. Like her snowy owl counterpart her hands have four digits akin to claws instead of fingers with bits of feathers protruding from the back of her hand.

PERSONALITY ♔

Othilia is shrewd and astute; even intensely revengeful, quite literally she is not a person to be crossed. She is a symbol of courage, accompanied by foresight, intelligence and power. Adventure lures and finds her wherever she may be, intrinsically making her an ideal leader. Othilia has great stamina and is a deadly adversary both in the Grey and the living world. As a suspicious woman, she expects total loyalty and sincerity from her associates for she will give the same in return; though she is not easily deceived. Othilia is dedicated and sensible but still in some known or unknown way, she tends to put herself in jeopardy. Even so, she will strive to find her place in this new "life" though she'll likely make many enemies along the way.

[ POS ] Loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant, dynamic
      [ NEG ] Jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative, unyielding

TIPS ♔

She's pretty new so I'm still on the fence of what I truly want. I know for starters I'd love to see her in the red tektek edit shown below. Anything similar to that style, 50s/60s style of dress for prim and proper ladies of the time would work nicely on her. Think: Vintage! I wouldn't mind a bit of a burlesque inspired style of dress. Her reaper form (as shown currently) is a little NSFW feel free to take it slightly further but in good taste.

REFERENCES ♔
Journal Link

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IMAGE MUSIC ♔

| ProleteR | Soul Key | ( theme )
      | Jhene Aiko | The Worst | ( vocals )
      [♫ | ??? | ??? |

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"I smile to hide the sickness within!"

NAME ♔ Cadaver Virile
ALIASES ♔ Cada
GENDER ♔ Male
AGE ♔ 5 { looks 19-20 }
RACE ♔ Dust
SEXUALITY ♔ Everyone needs love!

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

He stands at 6 feet with a lean athletic form. His style is inspired by hip-hop from the 80s and 90s, loose fitted (not baggy/sagging). He has shaggy purple hair that is worn in a rat-tail; which flairs onto his shoulders if worn loose. Haunting yellow-green eyes tend to peek out from under his fringe. He has mysterious kind eyes. Cadaver represents the essence of Pestilence and suffers a skin disease that ravishes his body, causing decay, rashes and other skin related afflictions. ( Google for references ) The bandage around his neck covers a laceration that looks as if someone tried to slit his throat. Ref The bandage on his cheek hides a view of his jaw bone, and muscle. Ref
      He also has tattered, malting black wings.

PERSONALITY ♔

Cadaver is the traveling type and considers every day an opportunity for another adventure. This is a cheerful, spontaneous, and idealistic individual with an exceptional sense of humor. Though there's not a malicious bone in his body, he often suffers from foot-in-mouth syndrome, giving honest assessments where a little tact might suit the situation better than dancing merrily away with nary a thought as to how his comments have negatively affected others. Though not considered particularly deep by friends and acquaintances, he does think deeply about the big picture, such as why he is here and where he is going, and can often see the end results with almost prophetic accuracy. As a lifelong seeker of knowledge, Cada will likely be quite well-read in a variety of subjects and will be equipped with a well-developed philosophy in which he maintains unshakable faith. Cadaver retains almost a child-like quality throughout his life, always remaining optimistic and never fully accepting the seriousness inherent in day-to-day living. Obviously, this degree of child-like naivety coupled with borderline reckless spontaneity can and does cause problems for him but if things don't turn out well, he'll dust himself off and cheerfully jump to his next adventure without any serious regrets.

[ POS ] sociable | charming | meticulous | artistic | industrious
      [ NEG ] manipulative | selfish | jealous | critical | self-destructive

TIPS ♔

I'd like to see him in some Steampunk inspired duds. Due to his skin disease he's often in long sleeves and pants, lets remove those and see his body underneath. Shirtless, shorts, fully naked (in good taste), whatever inspires. Despite the gruesomeness he is still considered beautiful... like corpse bride pretty. Oh yeah! Don't forget his favorite stuffed toy, Mr. Happy. Oh and if you like BL then ask me about his unrequited 'love interest' I'd love to get some couple arts.

REFERENCES ♔
Journal Link (Official art by Tooaya )

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
| Bentley Jones | Dream of an Absolution | ( vocals )
| The Wombats | Our Perfect Disease |
| The Weekend | Tears in the Rain |
| Lady Gaga | Marry the Night |
| Spineshank | New Disease |
| Matchbox 20 | Disease |
| Beethoven | Für Elise |
| Kelly Clarkson | You Can't Win |

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"Don't let the name scare ya, I won't bite... much."

NAME ♔ Thanatos Alexander Wolverick
ALIASES ♔ Xan
GENDER ♔ Male
AGE ♔ 38
RACE ♔ Human
SEXUALITY ♔ Pansexual

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

He's 6 feet 6 inches tall, has a lean athletic build and broad shoulders with lightly tanned skin. He has mint Persian green eyes and platinum hair worn long to mid-back or up in a ponytail. His style of dress is country charm meets jazzy night life. While his signature white Stetson remains a constant accessory he does wear Fedoras an other hats. Dress shoes or boots are his choice of footwear. Stubble can be found under his chin but he has been known to keep a clean shave. Smoking is a choice not a habit, he doesn't always need one and can go months to years without one. He has a base scent of hickory and tobacco mixed with chocolate and a hint of peach.

PERSONALITY ♔

Xan is the polite gentleman cowboy, think "boy next door". Usually he comes off a bit shy and reserved but with time he warms up to those around him exuding his usual country charm, polite demeanor and lazy drawl. He is an unassuming man who expects little but gives a lot in return. Hard working, easy-going, and private about personal affairs -- he likes to play a leading role but is just as comfortable in the background. He is a content man who needs little to keep him happy; so long as he has the bare necessities everything else is moot. On another note, Xan is a very dominate man, about as alpha as they come. His possessions are his own, his private life is his own, and as family is concern -- he is as serious as they come. Treading on his territory without knowing him personally could create friction on a level others may not be accustomed to when dealing with him. While violence is the last thing from his mind, he is not against using it to make his point absolute and clear.

[ POS ] protective | loving | intuitive | loyal
      [ NEG ] suspicious | moody | pessimistic | domineering

TIPS ♔

At one point me and a friend had entertained an idea of Thanatos being turned into a vampire. I'm not sure what a Cowboy Vamp would look like but I'm sure it would be mighty sexy; all that southern charm mixed with inbred sex appeal.... mmmm. So yeah, he rides a motorcycle but I'm not completely set on why kind, if you're into drawing vehicles show me what YOU think he'd look good on. Shirtless cowboy? Hell's yeah! Xan has been known to act lecherous when consuming too much chocolate, lets see his amorous side. If you're stumped for ideas then try the tektek edits provided.

REFERENCES ♔
( Official art by David Keju )

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
| Muse : Feeling Good | (vocals)
| Muse : Feeling Good | (instrumental)
| Michael Buble : It's a Beautiful Day |
| Bon Jovi : Dead or Alive |
| Train : Ordinary |
| The Seatbelts : Space Lion |
| Kings of Leon : Sex on Fire |
| The Seatbelts : Piano Bar I |
| 30 Seconds to Mars : Stranger in a Strange Land |
| Teddy Thompson : Take Care of Yourself |

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"There's more to the mask then what you see..."

NAME ♔ Domevlo Wolverick
ALIASES ♔ Domo
GENDER ♔ Male
AGE ♔ 4 years
RACE ♔ Reavan
SEXUALITY ♔ Princess...?

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

His skin is slate gray like granite, along his arms he has tribal like tattoos. Height wise he floats about 5 feet 8 inches off the ground. His hair is white with silver/gray shading and worn spiked with a split fringe falling over his sides. The mask he wears covers the lower half of his face and attaches to his breastplate. As an obvious floating torso it tappers into a ribbon that shows a glowing rune (it means 'gift'). He has long horse-like faerie inspired ears and a metal unicorn horn on his head. Lead wings adorn his back and are attached with cyan tubing along his sides. His hands are unique in that he has three fingers and a thumb on each. As a side note he's bipolar!

PERSONALITY ♔

Domovlo can seem shy and introvert most times, this proverbial mask is used as a facade to better gauge how to act/react around his "peers". In some cases he tends to hang around people he finds useful or entertaining, only becoming annoyed when there attention is diverted or their usefulness is lacking. Domo is prone to sudden bouts of unexplained anger and/or depression, his snap in reality is attributed to his bipolar condition. As an anarchist he has no qualms about hurting others in order to achieve what he desires in life and if his desires are not met then he goes into a rage -- something akin to self-destructive. If left to his own devices Domevlo could become quite dangerous but thankfully he's easily distracted due to his lack of guile and experiences. While not ignorant his naivety can be taken at face value. Quick to adapt to his environment, always asking questions and eagerly drinking in any knowledge he can find, Domo is always learning and assimilating information. This information can and "will" be used to his best advantages.

[ POS ] intellectual | enthusiastic | adaptable | versatile
      [ NEG ] inconsistent | anxious | superficial | lack of focus

TIPS ♔

Usually its hard to get Domo arts due to his difficulty level so I'm open to giving all artists freedoms with his wardrobe, mask and various designs; just give me a courtesy heads up. Drawing him with his family, Thanatos and Lala is always loved! Don't feel like you have to draw him quarter body with ribbon, branch out, give him a full body, clothing, go nuts! I'd also like to see what others think he looks under the mask!

REFERENCES ♔

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"Heee! Yep... that just happened!"

User Image

NAME ♔ La'Marie Lauren Wolverick
ALIASES ♔ Lala
GENDER ♔ Female
AGE ♔ 16 years
RACE ♔ Human
SEXUALITY ♔ Cute boys!

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

She stands at a whooping 5 feet 2 inches. Her hair is pale blonde falling to the middle of her back; she wears it up often but likes to try different styles. With peach skin kissed by the sun, she is sprinkled with freckles; these freckles also sprayed over the bridge of her nose. Her style is Sweet Lolita, though she likes to wear normal cloths with a candy or animal print them. She does have her style of country swag which of course has a sweet/animal theme.

PERSONALITY ♔
      Dynamic, spontaneous and energetic, this girl has no qualms about getting out in the world to do and see many things. She follows the philosophy that she can try something at least once before writing it off completely. Music, socializing and being in the know is all apart of Lala's inner being. She cannot survive without being apart of something great so she can often be found at local shelters and outreach programs helping wherever she can the most. Her phone is her access to the world, connected to social networks world wide, if there's information to be acquired bet your life that Lala will find it. Knowledge is power and knowing how to use it is key! As for Thanatos, she's got the biggest sister crush you could find. Anyone willing to win his heart will have to go through a strenuous fourth degree before she gives her blessing but she's not without purpose. Big brother has money and too many gold diggers are out to get to his pocket through his heart. The hopeless romantic that he is, any one would fall for him instantly but who can't over look a big heart and big wallet? Pfft... Yeah devil sister Lala is on the prowl and you'll bet your bottom dollar she's not giving up her big brother to anyone without a fight. Her love for the "little knight" Domevlo is beyond reason. Like a little brother she never had, Domo is by far her pride and joy, she'll drop any and EVERYTHING for this kid and no one better make him cry. Specializing in serious hand-to-hand combat ready fight styles she'll go above and beyond to be his knight so he'll never want for nothing!

[ POS] dynamic | mature | informative | venturesome | tolerant
      [ NEG ] impulsive | crass | judgmental | meddlesome | distracted

TIPS ♔
      She's sweet Lolita inspired so have fun with that! I;d like to see her with Domevlo and Thanatos in some kind of family setting. A scene of her at a social event being the center of attention. She loves teddy bears so anything with a bunch of bears would be uber adorbs. Also if you're flat out of ideas use the TekTek edits for inspiration.

REFERENCES ♔

User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"Baby, I'm the hot meal and you're just the spicy side dish!"

NAME ♔ Leila Mwatabu
ALIASES ♔ Taboo
GENDER ♔ Female
AGE ♔ 26 years
RACE ♔ Human (witch)
SEXUALITY ♔ Hetero

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

She's 5 feet 9 inches, lean in stature with a lithe form and athletic body. Her style is 1950s biker chic with some undertones of glam rock or 80s punk. Her hair is natural brown but dyed magenta/purple and worn in dreadlocks with her bangs a natural fringe. She likes to wear henna or washable tattoos and a light sprinkle of make-up to help enhance her dove gray eyes. Leila is a witch that specializes in hoodoo; allowing her to conjure beings and interact with the dead souls. She has a healing light which draws dead souls to her like a moth to flame.

PERSONALITY ♔
      A sassy woman by nature, she's a no-holds bared, take sh*t from no one kind of woman. She's willing to try anything at least once before making an informed decision. Leila has a sensual grace around her that is all natural. She has the ability to draw people in be it friends, family or perfect strangers. Despite being a witch she doesn't let the ignorance of her peers keep her from doing or being the best she can. Learned from an early age, Leila knows how to humble herself but can be just as arrogant should the need allow. Leila does not claim to be a lady, therefore she's prone to random acts of sexually explicit gestures, violence, hair dyeing & cutting, spitting, and more than occasional public drunkenness. Don't you dare piss her off, she's not above using hoodoo to make her wrath known!

[ POS] Captivating, Magnanimous, Witty
      [ NEG ] Blunt, Impulsive, Vulnerable

BACKGROUND ♔
      Leila is able to see ghosts to some extent she can interact with them and even communicate with them. Though she does not go out of her way to do so, most ghosts seem intrigued by her. Those that were able to interact have stated she has a warm glow that gives them the feeling of being alive. While she would love to help them find peace she can't help everyone and the warm glow seems to attract more than just ghosts. As of late she does what little she can using her spells and folk medicines to bring peace to ghost. Despite being a witch she isn't a very practiced one, more like a self taught witch who tends to botch up a lot of spells and summonings. This causes a great deal of stress on demons, ghosts and reapers who are effected.

TREASURED POSSESSION ♔ Scissor earrings and any assortment of accessories worn with different outfits.

TIPS ♔
      I need official art, using a doll generator is kinda limited. So artistic freedom required! Draw her in any one of her typical fashion choices or make up your own. I'd also like to see some old school pin-up poses. I'm sure she could rock them all! A possible NSFW scenario but with taste would be nice. Varying stages of undress, shirt half way off, in her bra and panties, showing a little cheek... etc. Being a witch can be fun or even scary, I'd like to see her mischievous and devious sides. If you're stuck try out her TekTek edits!

REFERENCES ♔

User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
| Rihanna : Hard | ( theme )
| Aaliyah : Try Again |
| Flo Rida : Wild Ones |
| Glee Cast : Hate on Me |
| Katey Perry : Unconditionally |
| Nicki Minaj : Boss a** b***h | ( explicit )
| Ciara : I'm Out | ( explicit )
| Ke$ha : Boots & Boys |
| Sean Paul : Porn Star |

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"Ahahahaha! I'm going to kill you all! Slow and intimately!"

NAME ♔ Sadist
ALIASES ♔ ....!
GENDER ♔ Male
AGE ♔ Unknown
RACE ♔ Angel
SEXUALITY ♔ Blood play... prefers women!

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

He stands about 6 feet 3 inches tall. His hair falls around his face some of it obscuring his eyes but not his vision. With blood red orbs glowing from under his wild fridge, his sclera is yellow/gold. He has clawed finger nails brittle from tearing through flesh and bone. Always smiling with sadistic glee his teeth are jagged with vampire like fangs that peek out. He can often be found in priestly garb but tends to wear street cloths, suits or whatever his victim is wearing at the time. Upon his back is a single wing merged with clockwork pieces and covered in blood from his kills.

PERSONALITY ♔
      Sadist is gifted at methodically serving his own interests at the expense of anyone else, including those close to him. He has no compunctions against emotionally wrecking, manipulating, tormenting, impoverish or setting up others in life-threatening situations for either money, amusement or petty pride, even if he owes them his life. He is barren of any compassion for humans and will hunt them for pure sport and/or boredom. Despite having an angelic background, he is selfish to the core and when allowed leeway he'll place his "twin" Ennui into compromising situations just to make the other uncomfortable. In some cases if someone upsets Ennui, Sadist will hijack his body and kill whomever is the cause, leaving a distraught Ennui to deal with his mess.

[ POS ] venturesome | adaptable | confident | resilient
      [ NEG ] brutal | sadistic | malicious | sordid

BACKGROUND ♔
      Sadist is Ennui's younger twin, trapped in his older brother's body as a failed attempt by the angels to control his murdering tendencies. This only pissed him off more, so he torments Ennui and has gone on to kill more humans as a "******** you" to the angel population. Despite being "trapped", he is just powerful enough to morph his brother's body to look more like his own when he takes over personalities. The angels have Sadist's body hidden some place safe. When he is taking over as host, Ennui's usual apathetic presence will be snuffed leaving Sadist's overwhelming presence to snap a weak minded individual's sanity.

TREASURED POSSESSION ♔ A broken halo he throws around Xena style (its usually covered in blood).

TIPS ♔
      He is a psychopath so go wild with any dark ideas you may have! Totally want to see him in a pool of blood ( bodies optional ); Wardrobe check! Draw some new duds for him to sport! Anything with him and Ennui together is also appreciated.

REFERENCES ♔
All art commissioned by names listed (secondary names are colorists).
Cover art by Silencieux

User Image

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
| Kenna : New Sacred Cow | (Theme Song)
| Clint Mansell : Requiem for a Dream | (instrumental)
| Timberland : Kill Yo Self |
| Emenim: Monster |
| Ludacris : Move b***h |
| Katatonia : For My Demons |
| Foster the People : Pumped Up Kicks|
| Boomtown Rats : I Don't Like Mondays |

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"Who is that person in my head?! I-I don't want to deal with this..."

NAME ♔ Ennui
ALIASES ♔ ....?
GENDER ♔ Male
AGE ♔ Unknown
RACE ♔ Angel
SEXUALITY ♔ ....?

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

A prophetic priest; seen wearing robes of a priest or saintly figure.
      Patches of sacrilegious crosses adorn his shoulders and are designed into his garb in very subtle ways. He wears rich browns, mahogany and golds, a cream white with hints of lilac throughout. Upon his back is a single angelic wing merged with clockwork pieces.
      Adorning his head is a tilted halo that seems to be halfway from falling (an indication of his twisted twin). He wears a deep brown turtle neck underneath his robes more for his lack of physical (skin) contact with others. His spine subtly peeks out from his back, showing off his rather flexible, lithe and tall appearance. In terms of height he stands at 6 feet 5 inches and weighs in at about 150 pounds. He cannot fly but oftentimes looks as if he is merely gliding on air. His vision is blurred by over exposure of light so he wears an enchanted cloth over his eyes to keep the glare at a minimum.

PERSONALITY ♔
      Ennui is known for his routine schedules, daily he is often found in the same place, at the same time with little to no hope for change. This being said he does not take kindly to change and is more than a little apposed to being uprooted from "familiar" places, persons and things. He is timid originally, opting to remain away from large crowds or curious persons. His personal life is his own and he is not open to being chatty about it (not one for talking to begin with) he is rather reserved keeping to himself if he can help it. When he does manage a conversation he is rather eloquent in his choice words and shows a world of knowledge on particular subject matter. Even when in the presences of others he remains forever on alert both physical and mentally as he is quite "private". Should he encounter anything in his life that is unpleasant he is known to hide within himself allowing his darker twisted ego (or twin) Sadist to emerge and take over. Usually when he returns to himself he has no observation as to what may have transpired.

[ POS ] eloquent | steadfast | reserved |
      [ NEG ] stubborn | insecure | irresponsible | apathetic

BACKGROUND ♔
      Ennui is aware of his younger twin, however he does not know the other is trapped in his body. Though he can hear Sadist in his head, he only confirms it as a mind connection they share. Ennui believes his brother is on a long trip/mission for the angels, so Sadist is constantly leaving cryptic notes with messages like, "help", "wake up" or "come find me". There is talk of a psychotic angel going around killing people for fun. He does not know the reference is to his brother and most of the angels have been sworn to silence in hopes Ennui never goes looking for his brother's body. His abilities allow a weak minded individual to fall into a deep pit of despair; in most cases, they simply have no interest in anything.

TREASURED POSSESSION ♔ His tilted halo and the enchanted cloth around his eyes.

TIPS ♔
      Unlike his counterpart, he is very gentle and loving; so drawing him as an angel should be is just fine. He doesn't remember what happens when Sadist takes over so drawing a scenario of his waking up to find chaos created by Sadist... awesome! Like his twin he needs a wardrobe update! Keep his design light and airy.

REFERENCES ♔
Cover art by Silencieux

....more to come!

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
| One Republic : Goodbye Apathy | (Theme Song)

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
"Girl! You need a fashion update! Step into my office..."

NAME ♔ Noelani
ALIASES ♔ Noe
GENDER ♔ Female
AGE ♔ 5 years (Looks 20)
RACE ♔ Kuppy (kitten/puppy)
SEXUALITY ♔ Guys are drool worthy

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

She is a mixed breed of Turkish Angora (cat), Golden Retriever (dog) with human DNA. She stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches with a lithe model-esque form but a body of a hunter. Trained for the hunt she is tone, athletic and has the proper muscle mass for a woman. Her tail is short and is blue with a white tip. She has long gorgeous flowing hair that is gold toward the top, tappers to blue and is tipped in white. Her hands and feet are paw-like in nature and are gold, blue and white tipped as well. As for her style of dress, she is inspired by Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City and a bit of her Carrie Dairies 80s look.

PERSONALITY ♔
      Having a tsundere personality can be a bit of a double edge sword. Noelani tends to suffer a bit of abandonment issues which leads to her sabotaging good relationships if she thinks someone will leave her. While she's a strong woman on the outside she's quite fragile within, wanting nothing more than to be loved and to love someone just as equally. She has a fairytale view of the world but would be hard pressed not to admit that to anyone; let alone herself. While she can flip on a moments notice she is good at apologizing for her errors. Despite this soft, frail side she is a fun-loving, spunky girl that has nothing but fun on the brain. She aspires to be the worlds best stylist, keeping up on the latest fashion trends and gossip columns; she's always in the known.

[ POS ] charming, dynamic, spontaneous, maternal
      [ NEG ] outspoken, abrasive, indecisive, irritable

BACKGROUND ♔
      ... work in progress

TREASURED POSSESSION ♔ White flower in her hair

TIPS ♔
      She's a fashionista so go wild and draw her in all kinds of Sex and the City inspired swag! Heck just throw her in anything that wouldn't be a fashion faux pas. When she was younger she was trained by a demi-god in the art of the hunt. It's been a while since she's held a bow n' arrow but I'd love to see her in action. I'd like to see her at the beach too, she's been cooped up in the house too much! A two-piece bathing suit is all she knows.

REFERENCES ♔

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
... WIP

User Image
♔ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮*𝖈k𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖑_______________
"I'm going to be the worlds best daredevil!"

♔ NAME______
Carberry Coronel

♔ AGE ______
Never ages

♔ GENDER ______
Female

♔ SEXUALITY______
Is that a drink?

♔ CHARACTER NOTES______

She's permanently the height of a pair of cooking chopsticks about 40cm in size.
      Her theme color is of course pink but she loves all kinds of colors
      As for her style, she's into sports wear. Like jump suits, sweat shirts with hoods, tennis skirts and high-top converse shoes.
      Despite her basic style she loves to try on new cloths that her mommy (Noelani) makes for her.
      The little orange in her hair is her signature accessory she will have a fit if left out.
      She has short pink hair worn in a simple ponytail.
      Her eyes take on a super-cute alien look and are colored red.

♔ PERSONALITY______
Carberry is a daredevil in the making. For one so small she has a big heart and does her best to keep everyone happy and friendly. Evil means little to her, she just can't seem to see the darker side of things. Always so cheerful and vary rarely is she sad, this young c*cktail truly has a heart of gold. Carberry is probably so sweet even sugar would get diabetes! On another note, her need to try interesting and daring tricks has her mother Noelani worried for her well-being. The girl just doesn't know the meaning of fear! Nothing is too high, too hard, or too far away for her to splash head long into a project or daring act. The best thing to do is look up high because nine times out of ten she's falling from a high structure to test out her latest flying contraption.

[ POS ] courageous, compassionate, loveable
[ NEG ] clumsy, disruptive, gullible, meddlesome

♔ TREASURED POSSESSIONS______
Her orange hair accessory.

♔ TIP JAR______
① I'm looking for a character chart similar to the following ➤ sample ( color optional )
② As a daredevil she likes to do crazy things so draw her doing just that!
③ This little girl loves her mommy (Noelani) so I'd like to see them interact.
④ Barbie shouldn't be the only one with a dream car! Lets see what Carberry's looks like.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
"I'll take on any challenge you throw my way!"

User Image

NAME ♔ Double Dare
ALIASES ♔ Dare
GENDER ♔ Male
RACE ♔ Pony
SEXUALITY ♔ Hetero

PERSONALITY ♔
      Always on the run from authorities, Dare is quite literally a cloud of trouble, danger and chaos. He's a chatty phony that lacks a bit of tact but he means well. Honesty is a must for he does not atone liars and cheaters. He's a trickster by nature, lover of physical contact through playful wrestling, headbutting, or body slams (just ask May Day), he does understand limits of others but will push his own limits past the level of safety. With a one track mind its hard to get him to focus on any given thing when his need for the next thrill occupies his every waking breath. While friendship is not a top priority somehow he manages to collect stray orphans, attract fillies with his typical blunt but flattering nature, and give fellow stallions a run for their money with friendly challenges. Though it's with great warning that if a phony happens to befriend him, watch out for flying debris, sharp objects, and weapons of mass destruction because they'll be living in the danger zone hanging with this walking disaster!

TIPS ♔

So I wouldn't mind an expression chart for this fellow. I'm also looking for some human converted art of him as well. Dare is pretty much an action pony that likes to do a lot of daring and often death defying things so yeah... go all out! Draw him doing a lot of fun, active and crazy things!

REFERENCES ♔

( Official art by Maxx D )

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
♔ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖉𝖞_______________
"These humans are young and in need of guidance..."

♔ NAME______
Antonija

♔ AGE ______
Unknown { centuries }

♔ GENDER ______
Female

♔ GENDER ______
She is loyal to her gargoyle men.

♔ CHARACTER NOTES______

She stands at a height of 6 feet 8 inches perhaps taller when in need of intimidation.
      Her skin is a soft lavender/purple hue which tappers into her wings and tail.
      She has talons as most gargoyles do, they are sharp and dangerous but she opts not to hurt people if she can talk them down.
      He hair is wavy and takes on a lighter lilac shade worn loosely down her back.
      A lady by any right she is often seen in silk and lace, fine clothing that a true lady of the court would wear.
      Her eyes are kind and gentle holding a calming turquoise hue they glow ice blue when she is aggravated.
Click image for full view

♔ PERSONALITY______
Toni, is a kind and gentle gargoyle; a female who believes in the guidance and understanding of the human species. She harbors a mother's heart and is slow to temper despite hateful words that may be spewed her way. Brushing trivial things aside, she will flash a brilliant smile and educate the ignorant with the same knowledge she has accumulated over the years while living with the very people that hate her most. Toni works in her own way to educate both human and gargoyle in hopes of bridging the gap between between them. Though she's aware it will take more than just her own efforts; she does what she can with the information she has gathered over time hoping to deter many from repeated mistakes.

[ POS ] matronly | charismatic | sage | familial
[ NEG ] calculating | envious | opportunistic | prim

♔ TREASURED POSSESSIONS______
The mermaid's tear necklace

♔ TIP JAR______
① Character expression chart please ➤ sample ( color optional )
② I would like to see her in all kinds of medieval gowns for a lady of the court.
③ Though she lives in modern times I'd like to see her in medieval settings as well.
④ Lets get a look at her fierceness after someone has infuriated her.
⑤ I'd like to see how she inspires you so artistic freedom is given!

User Image
User Image
"H-hello... just call me Nash."

NAME ♔ Cornelius L.J. Nash
ALIASES ♔ Nash
GENDER ♔ Male
AGE ♔ 16 years
RACE ♔ Human (mage)
SEXUALITY ♔ Girls are nice

PHYSICAL TRAITS ♔

At 5 feet 6 inches Nash has a body fit for a boy with a bottomless pit. He's plump and round holding a bit of baby fat even though his continued plumpness is courtesy of his binging on goat cheese. His bright orange carrot hair is worn unruly about his head; with fringes that hide shy violet eyes. No amount of combing or use of gel helps tame his cowlick atop his head. He has chubby cheeks that bring out the sprinkle of freckles on his cheeks. He's can often be seen wearing his mage garb but isn't apposed to some comfortable duds.

PERSONALITY ♔
      It is fair to say that Nash is quite the bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with others, yet he can cut to the bone with jealous remarks and ever-changing mood swings. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see him. He may appear hard and insensitive on the outside, however, upon understanding him better one learns deep down lies a softness and sensitivity that makes him so very special. Nash is an ever changing young boy; moving at a pace that not many can keep up with as life pushes him toward many different experiences. Due to his constant swing of emotions it often makes it impossible for him to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, Nash feels one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this is what makes up his charming characteristics. One thing to note: Nash loves with his whole heart and soul but he is easily prone to a deep hatred if he feels wronged in anyway, sometime, he's unable to forgive despite apologies.

[ POS] compassionate | charming | eccentric
      [ NEG ] moody | jealous | insecure | tactless

BACKGROUND ♔
      Nash was a student at the Shinkami School of Saviors, which specialized in teaching its students the various aspects of magic and alchemy. Nash himself specialized in the school of magic upon realizing he could see latent magical abilities within objects or living beings. While he is no expert and certainly needs to learn more, he can see, hear and even speak to the magic around him, as if it were alive. This makes it hard for enchanted/supernatural beings to hide from him and objects to remain hidden. Thankfully, Nash does not go around digging up enchanted items nor does he go out of his way to bother supernatural persons/beings. His sugar glider Alice just so happens to be a perfect buffer to his abilities, being able to shut them down so he can function as a normal human boy.

TREASURED POSSESSION ♔ His sugar glider Alice

TIPS ♔
      Since he's a mage I'd like to see him in all forms of magic inspired garb. He's a mage in training but somehow has way too much power and far to little confidence. It'd be nice to see his out of control powers in action. Be the first to create official art of his sugar glider, Alice. Of course once I get some Alice references I'd love for some interaction between the two. Try out his TekTek edits.

REFERENCES ♔
Cover art by Tooaya

CandyDips
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IMAGE MUSIC ♔
...TBA

Putting this on hold but leaving it here for interests! <3

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And here is the links out!

Want to affiliate just quote me in thread with a link and I'll add you. Please use my humble but cute banner below:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/oblgsau][img]http://i.imgur.com/rpU4E4O.png[/img][/url]

{ ART/BRIBE SHOPS }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

{ REQUEST SHOPS }

User Image x User Image x User Image

{ B/C SHOPS }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X

{ OTHERS }

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash