Anything or one strike your fancy?

Yes 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Gold 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Dangerous Storyteller

Art Please: The Quest of a Desperate Writer

Greetings one and all. I, as the title suggests, am a writer on a desperate quest for art of my characters. How I will do this is that I'm going to feature one or two characters a week and toss up some more expensive items as bait an offering to artists who fill out the form and are chosen to draw the featured character. The characters will be up for about a week while people submit their forms and I will decide once the market listings for the items expire. Please note that while you may select multiple items you would like, you will likely only get one if several other people are selected and they have chosen the same items. If that happens then it will be first come, first served and the person who first submitted a form gets to pick which item they want, then the second person, then so on.

If there are any questions, please quote and ask me.

Currently Offered Items

Stealthy Shooter
Pengy March
Shadow Fighter
Sweet Noel

Round Ends: March 21st

Dangerous Storyteller

Rules/Important Things to Note

1.) Follow the ToS

2.) Feel free to stay and chat.

3.) Hit and runs are welcome, but use my request form.

4.) If you want to be alerted when a new round begins, quote me and ask to be put onto my quote list.

5.) Items will vary in worth depending on rounds.

6.) While preference will go to offers made based on the featured character, if you want to place your offer for drawing one of the previous featured characters, that is fine, just let me know in the notes section of the offer form.

7.) When making an offer, though DA and other sites are fine for reference, please provide at least one image that is exactly the type of art you are offering. (Ex. If you are offering a CG bust, I want a link to a CG bust. This is just so I can see that you can actually do what you are offering.)

8.) I wait a week and decide on artists when the market place listing on the items has expired, please don't try to rush me or jump the gun and get mad at me about it. If I say you're added to the list, that means you're added to the potential artists list.

9.) The Price is Final. I may tip, but do not ask me to add to the item, especially if you have already made an offer and I have accepted. If I am holding up my end of the bargain, I expect you to hold up yours. Changing of the price or the type of artwork is unacceptable after the offer is accepted. Failure to follow these terms will result in a cancellation of the trade and banning from future rounds.

Dangerous Storyteller

Form

Want to make an offer? Use the form below.

[quote="Minnta Aloripma"][/quote]

[color=darkred]My Username is: (Place your username here)

I am offering for: (Place the name of the Featured item. Ex. Counterfeit Widow)

Here is my offer: (What are you offering me? Bust? Fullbody? Chibi? Traditional? CG? Background?)

Here are samples of my work: (Direct link to the type of work offered above. If you offer a fullbody CG, show me a fullbody CG you have done. Spoiler images are fine.)

If accepted, the work should be completed in: (Give me a timeframe of when to expect the work)

By the way: (Any questions, comments? Want to focus on a character not the featured character?)[/color]

Dangerous Storyteller

Featured Characters

Name: Rhea
Race: Fae

References:
User ImageUser Image

Artistic Freedom?: Yes
Height: 5'6"
Body: Slender build, very fair skinned, long fingers,
Head/Face: Heart shaped face, small nose, high cheekbones, pointed ears, sharp canines top and bottom
Hair: Very long, thick, and wavy/curly, it's a silvery white from the roots to about halfway down her back where it fades into pitch black at the ends.
Eyes: Electric blue pupils, the whites of her eyes are black
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: None

Basic Personality: Typically very calm, gentle, and very much a mother. At least until you try to harm her daughter, then she is cold, spiteful, and downright malicious.
Short Bio: Being one of the first of her race and her race being among the first in her world, Rhea was created by the gods and not born. She is a powerful and ancient healer who once helped rule her world before stepping down to allow her daughter and nieces to rule, though they eventually stepped down to allow the younger races rule as the Fae slowly decline in number. She has rarely been seen since, or at least seen and recognized, and most believe she has either died or never existed in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dangerous Storyteller

Previously Featured Characters

Name: Macha
Race: Fae

References:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The picture is an old look, but it still has the basics of what she looks like.

User Image

Artistic Freedom?: Yes to an extent with her tattoo's, the only requirement being that they are Celtic knots. She also typically has sunglasses somewhere on her to hide her eyes if she needs to and has a preference for wearing zip up hoodies that are a few sizes too big for her.
Height: 5'3"
Body: Slender build, lean muscle, has some feminine curve, but not much, very fair skinned
Head/Face: High cheek bones, small, slender nose that turns up lightly at the tip, pointed ears
Hair: Reaches between mid back and waist, straight, very pale, silvery blond, eyebrows and lashes are darker
Eyes: Bright silver iris, black sclera (white of the eye), almond shaped
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has a small nick in the side of her left ear and a small scar running along her left right cheek bone. Has black Celtic knot tattoos covering both arms that run along the back of her shoulders and along her collar bones, Celtic knots circling both ankles, and three black horses forming a trinity knot in the small of her back. She has multiple earrings similar to this, a small silver hoop piercing on either side of her lower lip (similar to this), a silver piercing on her tongue, and small silver hoop piercing on her left eyebrow.

Basic Personality: Energetic, flirty, mischievous, and playful. Is known to have a short temper and low tolerance for "pig headed buffoons".
A Sort of Short Bio: Macha is an ancient being once worshiped by the Celts as a goddess, the goddess of what varied depending on the clan and time period. Though typically seen as a horse and fertility goddess (usually called Epona during this as well), she was also worshiped as a goddess of war, fear, and/or dreams/nightmares. Though not actually a goddess, Macha is still a very powerful being and mischievous to boot. She finds humans to be great sources of amusement and the occasional one night stand.

While her moral compass isn't broken, it is definitely different from a humans.

Received Art: [Okami Tenrou]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Vivian
Race: Witch
Arcana: Represents the upright Fool arcana (beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, a free spirit, potential to be anything), later represents the reverse Death arcana (resistance to change, unable to move on)

References:
References for when she represents the upright Fool arcana (arcana number 0)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

References for when she represents the reversed Death arcana (arcana number 13). She is mildly insane at this point.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Artistic Freedom?: Go nuts for the most part, just keep the general theme of her outfits and keep in mind that the colors of the reference outfits are her preferred colors.
Height: 5'2"
Body: Has a very feminine build with little excess fat (almost unhealthily thin when her arcana switches to Death), moderately busty, very fair skinned
Head/Face: Has moderately high cheek bones, slim, straight nose, slightly pointed ears (tips are usually under her hair)
Hair: Slightly wavy, thick, fluffy/floofy, jet black, reaches about mid back, typically tied back in some way.
Eyes: Almond shaped with bright/vivid sky blue iris's, slit pupils like a cat or snake, the left eye having two pupils
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: None when representing Fool, has several scattered across her body when representing Death, though typically only the one cutting down the middle of the left side of her face and the smaller one slightly to the right of where the middle one ends going down and hooking a little under her jaw are visible.

Basic: Fool: Cheerful, calm, curious, playful
Death: Quiet, spacey, morbid, lazy
A Sort of Short Bio: The first witch to be created by the gods when the world was formed, Vivian was constantly seeking out knowledge and getting herself and her lover into trouble. She was constantly learning, constantly experimenting, and likely the origin of the saying "curiosity killed the cat". Eventually one of her experiments backfired horribly, the power from it driving her insane and forcing the majority of her mind/memories and power to be sealed for fear that she would lose control and start the end of the world. This has had the side affect of her always seeming to be in a sort of dazed/half asleep state, no longer fully aware of what's around her.

Name: Aléatoire (ah-lay-a-twar)
Race: God/Dragon

References:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artistic Freedom?: Go nuts for the most part. She has a preference for black, purple, blue, and white/silver, but will wear pretty much anything from any time period except for dresses and skirts. She tends to trip/get her legs tangled in them if she has to fight.
Height: 5'9"
Body: Slender/boyish build, no extra fat, lean muscle, extremely light alabaster skin, finger nails are claw like, tail starts off a dark black/purple and lightens/turns into an icy blue, a cold fog like substance seems to come from along the end of it, her wings are similar in color to her tail and are large enough to fly with (wings do not always appear when she takes on her humanoid form)
Head/Face: High cheek bones, long pointed ears, slender nose, somewhat thin lips, sharp canines (top and bottom), has somewhat 'sharp' looking facial features.
Hair: Thick, wavy, creamy white with electric blue bangs. Is either short and spiky in the back or long and tied back with a black ribbon, bangs are always long and falling into her eyes. Eyebrows are a darker blue than her bangs.
Eyes: Amethyst in color, reptilian slit pupils
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has a purple stripe marking on each cheek, curves down from just above and in front of her ears then curves up slightly at the end.

Basic Personality: Is either playful, mischievous, and cheerful or cold, distant, and snarky. Has a very sarcastic/dry sense of humor for the most part.
A Sort of Short Bio: Aléatoire is the Goddess of Time, Winter, Chance/Luck, and Choice/Free-Will and is the original dragon. She is the youngest of the seven elder gods and originally served as the Goddess of Balance along side her other duties, but eventually had to pass that role onto a younger god when most of her time is consumed with keeping Alimnu, the God of Order, and Kaosa, the God of Chaos, from gaining too much control and power. She is the only elder god with a full range of emotion like mortals and is often made fun of for it, especially as it has made her one of the few gods to have children with mortals. She is usually benevolent towards mortals, but one wrong move can mean eternal bad luck for the poor soul.

Name: Eiko Shadus
Age: Unknown (looks somewhere between late teens and early twenties)
Race: Demigod
Titles: The Rogue, later becomes known as The Ageless

References:
Rogue:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ageless:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image What she would look like if she didn't dye her hair, though her bangs wouldn't be that fluffy looking.

Artistic Freedom?: Go nuts
Height: 5'5"
Body: Slender build, lean/toned muscle, little to no extra body fat, little feminine curve to her body (sort of boyish), light skin (doesn't tan at all)
Head/Face: Semi-high cheekbones, small nose, ears come to very slight points
Hair: Straight, usually kept long. Dyed it black when she was known as The Rogue, usually bleaches it white as The Ageless. Her natural hair color is a sort of creamy white with electric blue bangs. Eyebrows are either black (when hair is dyed) or a darker shade of blue than her bangs.
Eyes: Ice blue with reptilian slit pupils
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has an x shaped scar on her left cheek, slightly lower and to the left of being in the center.

Basic Personality: Rogue: Cheerful, friendly, greedy (inherited the need to hoard shinies from her dragon mother), energetic
Ageless: Extremely paranoid/mistrustful of everyone, bitchy a*****e, seems to be in a state of constant anger, cold hearted, spiteful
A Sort of Short Bio: Eiko's name has long been forgotten from history, but her roles in various myths and legends lives on even if people don't realize it's her. Starting off as an unwilling hero thief simply called The Rogue, she was literally dragged along by the rest of the group of 'heroes' to save the world. Which would have been fine if they didn't insist on spending all her money, deliberately handing her in to the authorities for more money, breaking her out only to do it again, and the old man threatening to beat her over the head with the Book of Prophecies if she didn't join them... Life is tough for thieves who accidentally fall through the ceiling and into important hero business. Life becomes even tougher when your thieving ways bring you to a mage's tower where you steal one relic that gives you near immortality and the other curses/taints your mind and magic, slowly driving you insane with extreme paranoia and mistrust of all those around you.

She is the daughter of Aléatoire and has inherited ice magic from her mother.

Name: Nurus Grimalkin
Race: Unknown, often mistaken for an elf when horns and tail are hidden and a demon while they're out
Titles: The Watcher, The Shadow, Shadow Stalker

References:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Example of horn and tail style, though they are usually kept hidden. The tail has gold among the black like his hair.

User Image

Artistic Freedom?: Go nuts on outfits, just as long as they aren't sci-fi or something like that. He does prefer the type of shirt in the references.
Height: 5'10"
Body: Lean build, toned muscle (is extremely fit, but not body builder or weight lifter bulky muscle), fair skinned
Head/Face: Diamond shaped face, high cheek bones, straight, slender nose
Hair: Kept fairly long, straight, black with golden streaks
Eyes: Almond shaped, blood red iris, gold, slit pupil (like a cats or snakes)
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has a scar running down the middle of the right side of his face (over his eye), three scars running down from his right shoulder to the middle of his chest, several horizontal scars on his forearms.

Basic Personality: Quiet, calm, dry sense of humor, can be flirty
A Sort of Short Bio: Nurus doesn't speak much about his past, though he was friends with Falinn before she died and has remained her friend after finding out about her odd circumstances. He is a skilled assassin who works for both Falinn and Trivias, the god of balance, targeting those who pose too big a threat to the worlds balance if left alive.

Received Art: [Ysvaeth]

Name: Evelyn Adelaide Stein
Race: Human
Ethnicity: German

References:
Please note that her hair is actually a dark brown, the black hair being the only hair that is close to how she normally has hers and how her bangs fall due to a cowlick.

[Occasionally wears a coat like this, almost always open with the collar popped up in the back to cover her neck
[Typically wears an outfit similar to this with the coat]
[x]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Artistic Freedom?: Yes to an extent, especially with the style of her suits and such. She is almost always dressed nicely, though dislikes skirts (they tend to be a hindrance in necromancy and hosptials)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 105 lbs (yes, she is very underweight)
Body: Slender build made even thinner due to being underweight/mildly malnourished (woman doesn't take very good care of herself, though does try to stay clean),
Head/Face: Average cheekbones, face is gaunt looking from not taking care of herself/being underweight, roman nose
Hair: Mid-back, straight, dark brown, typically held back in a tight ponytail, has a slight widows peak, the left side of her bangs has a slight cowlick that causes them to grow upwards/a little backwards with their weight forcing them to then arch/fall over her left eye.
Eyes: Almond shaped, dark blue, dark circles appear under her eyes like she hasn't slept in ages.
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has a few small scars on her hands and fingers from accidents in experiments and with the scalpel.

Basic Personality: A very calm/cold, calculating, and observant individual who shows little to no emotion due to constantly viewing/understanding the world with nothing but cold, hard logic. She has little sense of humor, though is perfectly able to understand when someone is making a joke (she'll just stare at them like they're the idiot she thinks they are).
Short Bio: Evelyn was born into a wealthy family famed for producing some of the worlds finest doctors. What the world doesn't know is that these doctors are also one of the last surviving lines of Necromancers. Like her ancestors, Evelyn is almost inhumanly good at what she does, quickly becoming one of the worlds youngest surgeons. A genius in surgery and anything that can be broken down into cold, hard facts, but also an unemotional woman incapable of understanding and being able to tell the difference between right and wrong. She wants nothing more than to continue learning everything she can about bodies and what makes them tick, even if some of her experiments are on unwilling patients.

Name: Gabriel Johnson
Ethnicity: American
Role: First Horseman (Conquest)

References:
User Image

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs
Body: Average build, not particularly muscular but not much fat either, light skinned
Head/Face: Oval face, roman nose, average cheekbones
Hair: Black, somewhat longish, wavy
Eyes: Dark blue

Basic Personality: Calm, confidant, sly, charismatic
Short Bio: An American politician, Gabriel's lust for power and to rise above 'lesser' humans has allowed him to be possessed by the first horseman of the apocalypse, Conquest. He now leads a group attempting to unite the world under their banner, even going so far as to bring Noel (the second horseman) to the United States from England in an attempt to use her for his own purposes.

Name: Noel Farrel
Ethnicity: British
Role: Second Horseman (War)

References:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Artistic Freedom?: Yes for the outfit, she's homeless so her clothing is usually pretty worn and dirty. You can also have some fun with the headphones.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105 lbs
Body: Average build, very thin from living on the streets, light skinned, long fingers
Head/Face: Heart shaped face, light dusting of pale freckles over her nose and upper cheeks
Hair: Pure blonde, a little above shoulder length, typically looks spiky/scruffy/disheveled due to constantly running her hands through it and not being able to take as much care of it as she should (homeless), eyebrows are a darker blond
Eyes: Very light, slightly grayish blue
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: None as of yet

Basic Personality: Quiet, ill tempered, distrustful, reserved
Short Bio: Noel has lived on the streets of London, England for as long as she can remember. She has no memory of her parents and often prefers to be alone, slowly becoming resentful and filled with hatred for the world around her. This resentment and hatred provided the opportunity the second horseman needed to possess the young woman, subtly corrupting her mind further and influencing her decisions.

Name: Nefiriam
Race: Dragon (European based)
Role: Keeper of Destructive Force

References:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Height: 6'1"
Body: Average build, lean, well toned muscle, light skinned,
Head/Face: Inverted triangle face shape, straight, slender nose, high cheekbones, long, pointed ears (points end at the back of the head), sharp canines top and bottom
Hair: Mostly black with streaks of royal purple and some streaks of grayish white, sometimes dyes it completely black if he's going to be in human form a while. Usually kept around shoulder length, but is sometimes kept shorter.
Eyes: Royal Purple

Basic Personality: Charismatic, flirty, suave, slightly lecherous, playful, mischievous, but very guarded when it comes to him and his past.
Short Bio: Nefiriam was born a 'Keeper', a being born with great power to help one or several gods keep balance in a certain element. He is one of the more powerful and general of the Keepers, being the Keeper of Destructive Force, and acts as an overseer of sorts for Keepers who's abilities lay, as his own title implies, in the more destructive forces. But due to his own power he often needs to find outlets to get rid of excess energy, often turning to physical/sexual activities as the other option is to destroy things which would not go over well with others.

Views Kaelin as a little sister despite not being related.

Name: Kaelin
Race: Dragon (Asian based)
Role: Keeper of Creative Force

References:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Height: 5'1"
Body: Small/slender build, almost appears fragile with how small and dainty she looks, fair skinned, long fingers
Head/Face: Inverted triangle face shape, high cheek bones, small, slender nose, long, pointed ears, sharp canines top and bottom
Hair: Waist length, thick/fluffy creamy white hair with a black streak running through the middle of it (including through her bangs), styled so that it at least partially covers the left side of her face to cover the scar above her eye
Eyes: Vivid/deep sky blue (a little darker than the color used for this profile thing)
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has a moderately large star burst shaped scar above her left eyebrow, and large scar on the front and back of her torso opposite of her heart where she was hit with a large harpoon while in dragon form.

Dangerous Storyteller

Working Artists

Sweet Dreamingx
My Username is: Sweet Dreamingx

I am offering for: Zodiacal: Equinox 2nd Gen. (Any)

Here is my offer: Full Body Pixel (On a base from the ones I have available)

Here are samples of my work: [X]

If accepted, the work should be completed in: Within 48 Hours.

By the way: I would love to do Kaelin biggrin You could choose which base from the ones listed in my temp shop or I could choose for you if you wanted smile

Name: Kaelin
Race: Dragon (Asian based)
Role: Keeper of Creative Force

References: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Height: 5'1"
Body: Small/slender build, almost appears fragile with how small and dainty she looks, fair skinned, long fingers
Head/Face: Inverted triangle face shape, high cheek bones, small, slender nose, long, pointed ears, sharp canines top and bottom
Hair: Waist length, thick/fluffy creamy white hair with a black streak running through the middle of it (including through her bangs), styled so that it at least partially covers the left side of her face to cover the scar above her eye
Eyes: Vivid/deep sky blue (a little darker than the color used for this profile thing)
Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Etc: Has a moderately large star burst shaped scar above her left eyebrow, and large scar on the front and back of her torso opposite of her heart where she was hit with a large harpoon while in dragon form.

Xiyara
My Username is: Xiyara

I am offering for: Tenacious Prince of Lalune and Heavenly Gatekeeper

Here is my offer: One full-body regular (can be human or feral!)

Here are samples of my work:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 1-2 weeks

By the way: I'd be better at drawing Kaelin if you want human art. I'd be fine with drawing either as a dragon. 3nodding

Name: Nefiriam
Race: Dragon (European based)
Role: Keeper of Destructive Force

References: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Height: 6'1"
Body: Average build, lean, well toned muscle, light skinned,
Head/Face: Inverted triangle face shape, straight, slender nose, high cheekbones, long, pointed ears (points end at the back of the head), sharp canines top and bottom
Hair: Mostly black with streaks of royal purple and some streaks of grayish white, sometimes dyes it completely black if he's going to be in human form a while. Usually kept around shoulder length, but is sometimes kept shorter.
Eyes: Royal Purple

Basic Personality: Charismatic, flirty, suave, slightly lecherous, playful, mischievous, but very guarded when it comes to him and his past.
Short Bio: Nefiriam was born a 'Keeper', a being born with great power to help one or several gods keep balance in a certain element. He is one of the more powerful and general of the Keepers, being the Keeper of Destructive Force, and acts as an overseer of sorts for Keepers who's abilities lay, as his own title implies, in the more destructive forces. But due to his own power he often needs to find outlets to get rid of excess energy, often turning to physical/sexual activities as the other option is to destroy things which would not go over well with others.

Views Kaelin as a little sister despite not being related.

Dangerous Storyteller

Previous Artists

Xiyara

Okami Tenrou

Mezzocchi

Rick_Scythe

Dangerous Storyteller

This Weeks Applicants

None Yet

Dangerous Storyteller

Previous Art Request Threads

Just putting links to my old threads in case any of my other characters I've previously art hunted for catches anyone's interest.

Items For Art

A Witchy Art Request

Dangerous Storyteller

Quote List

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Let me ******** post, gaia

Dangerous Storyteller

Wonder if it's weird that I actually type stuff into this posts and basically have conversations with myself... I must be losing what little sanity I have.

Dangerous Storyteller

Though maybe it provides people with entertainment if they bother to read along. Also the last post of the page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff