And here we go.

Dangerous Storyteller

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Minnta Aloripma
Hello! I'd like to apply?

1 Chibi of anyone for Nyx Reborn (I really like Fenrir, Cheshiel, and Aya though!):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1 Cell-shaded full-body of anyone for Matsuriko no Kuro:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or, since some of them have true/animal forms, I could do either a full-body cell-shaded, or a full-body painted with simple background for both of the above items. The foxes would work best with this, but I could do a dragon as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Storyteller

Xiyara
Hello! I'd like to apply?

1 Chibi of anyone for Nyx Reborn (I really like Fenrir, Cheshiel, and Aya though!):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1 Cell-shaded full-body of anyone for Matsuriko no Kuro:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or, since some of them have true/animal forms, I could do either a full-body cell-shaded, or a full-body painted with simple background for both of the above items. The foxes would work best with this, but I could do a dragon as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like your art, but could you fill out the form please? It helps me keep things organized.

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Minnta Aloripma

I like your art, but could you fill out the form please? It helps me keep things organized.
Ah, sorry. ><`

Here we go!

My Username is: Xiyara

I am offering for: Nyx Reborn and Matsuriko no Kuro.

Here is my offer: 1 chibi of any of the two listed for Nyx Reborn, 1 full-body of any of the two listed for Matsuriko no Kuro.

Here are samples of my work: Chibis!

Full-body cell-shaded!

If accepted, the work should be completed in: 2 weeks, regardless of whether you order two pieces, or one piece.

By the way: I'd love to draw your foxes, whether human/fox form. Maybe next time? ^^`

Dangerous Storyteller

Xiyara

Added you to the list. I would actually love to have my foxes drawn, so I'll be keeping that in mind.

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Minnta Aloripma

My Username is: Okami Tenrou

I am offering for: Matsuriko no Kuro

Here is my offer: One full body digital piece

Here are samples of my work: One!

If accepted, the work should be completed in: A few weeks to a month, depending on my school schedule. But I will definitely keep you updated the whole time.

By the way: I love Matcha's design but I'm fairly open to drawing either characters. Please let me know if you need more samples!

Dangerous Storyteller

Okami Tenrou

Added you to the list~!

Dangerous Storyteller

Dangerous Storyteller

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items