Salty Werewolf

Salty Werewolf

Salty Werewolf

Salty Werewolf

Salty Werewolf

Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

Username: Killer of the King
Styles I'm offering: Any of the above, but it'll more than likely be sketchy lineart, cause I suck, and hate doing it, unless specifically requested to be cleaned up. xD
Prices: I really don't know what to ask for since I've never sold more than a headshot sketch on here. So offer what you want. :3
Samples: This is my most recent candid anthro, though it's still a work in progress. And this, though it's old and my coloring/shading has improved since then. xD I know you're not looking for female, but I don't have many decent anthro male examples that aren't super old, so I'm adding this sketch in.
Extra Info: I can offer more samples upon request, or even sketch up a headshot or two since my canine examples aren't very good. xD And I know I wrote too much. ; w;

Salty Werewolf

Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

Styles I'm offering: Any of the above, but it'll more than likely be sketchy lineart, cause I suck, and hate doing it, unless specifically requested to be cleaned up. xD
Prices: I really don't know what to ask for since I've never sold more than a headshot sketch on here. So offer what you want. :3
Samples: This is my most recent candid anthro, though it's still a work in progress. And this, though it's old and my coloring/shading has improved since then. xD I know you're not looking for female, but I don't have many decent anthro male examples that aren't super old, so I'm adding this sketch in.
Extra Info: I can offer more samples upon request, or even sketch up a headshot or two since my canine examples aren't very good. xD And I know I wrote too much. ; w;

Well, I'm pretty awful with pricing, so I'm totally unsure what you'd be looking for for a colored fullbody. Maybe 450k? (or is that too low ono)

You totally didn't write too much, the more the better!
Sir Wuffleton
Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

Well, I'm pretty awful with pricing, so I'm totally unsure what you'd be looking for for a colored fullbody. Maybe 450k? (or is that too low ono)

Would you be okay with a kinda sketchy lineart for it? xD

450k sounds good. :3
Would you prefer with or without shading?

Salty Werewolf

Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

Yeah, that's fine :3
With shading if possible
Sir Wuffleton
Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

With shading if possible

Wonderful. :3
I'll get started on it tomorrow then, since I'm about to head to sleeps. xD

Salty Werewolf

Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
Killer of the King
Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

With shading if possible

Wonderful. :3
I'll get started on it tomorrow then, since I'm about to head to sleeps. xD

Okay, awesome, Sent trade~
I'm actually about to sleep myself xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers