Prices: 1.3-5 mil
Samples: X X X X Gallery
Extra Info: nope : )

Beloved Sweetheart

15,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_omnomnom ohh finally brother wants an art. eheh I will draw you of course.

Loved Werewolf

XChibiKitsuneX
emotion_omnomnom ohh finally brother wants an art. eheh I will draw you of course.

x3 I have for a long time~ It's just that my last account's thread was posted over a year ago~

Beloved Sweetheart

15,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX

x3 I have for a long time~ It's just that my last account's thread was posted over a year ago~

and you didn't tell me? .___. eheh..nice. But yeah I will start on yours this weekend :U

Loved Werewolf

Kathyu
Sir Wuffleton
I want to draw you!

Username: Kathyu
Styles I'm offering: Color-Fullbody?
Prices: 1.3-5 mil
Samples: X X X X Gallery
Extra Info: nope : )

You've got amazing art <3

In terms of pose type (head/half/full), shading/color type and line quality, about what would the 2.5-3m price range get me?

Loved Werewolf

XChibiKitsuneX
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX

and you didn't tell me? .___. eheh..nice. But yeah I will start on yours this weekend :U

x3 but it was in the siggy of my last account and I was like constantly bumping it~
o3o awesome~

Beloved Sweetheart

15,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX

x3 but it was in the siggy of my last account and I was like constantly bumping it~
o3o awesome~

ah XD I didn't see it then LOL razz maan your username is making me half hungry...Wuffleton....= Waffle Wonton @.@

Loved Werewolf

XChibiKitsuneX
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX

o3o awesome~

ah XD I didn't see it then LOL razz maan your username is making me half hungry...Wuffleton....= Waffle Wonton @.@

GRAAAAH. Everyone is calling me waffles on this account xD

Beloved Sweetheart

15,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX
Sir Wuffleton
XChibiKitsuneX

o3o awesome~

GRAAAAH. Everyone is calling me waffles on this account xD

LOL oh goshies really? I guess you have to get use to it XD hehehe though I ain't going call you that LOL
Sir Wuffleton

In terms of pose type (head/half/full), shading/color type and line quality, about what would the 2.5-3m price range get me?
Thank youuu <3333
Yay!! I'm accepted >////<
You can send me a trade ' u'/ [finish in 3-4 day]

Loved Werewolf

Kathyu
Sir Wuffleton

Thank youuu <3333

No problem~ c:
Before I do, I'd just like to know if sending a base 2.5m trade, then increasing it to as much as 3m depending on how much I like the finished product would be okay with you?
Sir Wuffleton
Kathyu
Sir Wuffleton

Thank youuu <3333

No problem~ c:
Before I do, I'd just like to know if sending a base 2.5m trade, then increasing it to as much as 3m depending on how much I like the finished product would be okay with you?

Sounds really fair to me. Thank you very much! I'll have a sketch for you soon.

Loved Werewolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces