Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think it's beneficial to read writing (i.e. short stories, fanfiction) about OCs before you draw them?

Yes, it helps me a lot! 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
No, not at all. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, but it's fun to read. 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
I'm not really sure... 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
It doesn't matter to me. 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Lucevia
Yuberrific
Oooohh~ I've thought of a pose already. :3
Same order? Couple waistup painted or inked?

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                            Painted please?
                            I'm excited all over again aha~

Sentcha a PM! >u<

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-rolls around- Today has been a horrible day so far, maybe someone can cheer me up today. gonk

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Leveling and questing alone as a cleric is absolutely no fun at all. The agony and constant exasperation of all useless efforts to acquire assistance in the most desperate time of need. xConfidential constantly bashes away at the monsters, pondering and wondering where were the people she needed most. The lack of support from the guild only further her concerns and discontentment. All the struggle just seem to darken her vision, wanting to quit while she still could. Lonesome in all her efforts, still searching for someone to take away the pain, she still dwelling within her emotions.

Until...

Discussion arose within the guild chat, a man who recently been divorced and came back to the game himself, was in search of a new love to pour himself into. Immediately somewhat hopeful, xConfidential perks up to speak and before she knew it, he spoke to her personally and then that was just the beginning of a wonderful new and unexpected friendship...
                            --- Josibeth drabble, in which xConfidential doubts, and xClassified gave new meaning.

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Silence was never something xConfidential could handle, she enjoyed her chats and times spent with those she loved most. Though, the cloudy days only continued to seem toxic to her life, a relationship she most treasured, broke her heart as she cried to herself unable to bare the pain. No words could be spoken of how pathetic she felt for following such a man that only brought her more sadness than happiness. She should have known, it was complicated all this time and only the truth finally reveals itself.

But...

She never would have noticed it, if xClassified did not fancy her as he did so intently. She was very shy and unsure, only following along, never thought their simple friendship be more than it was. His passion, oh his passion, took her to a whole other world. Something she could not simply ignore or pretend, she had to return it, she had to. Collapsing into his arms as she cried, she could have not been anymore thankful for him. As time pressed on, their relationship only grew and bloomed more beautifully with each passing day. Loving each other wholeheartedly...
                            --- Josibeth drabble, in which xConfidential falls into sorrow, and xClassified takes hold of her and enlightens.

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Being open-minded, open to anything at all really was xConfidential's specialty. Though, there are moments when being too open can be quite embarrassing. Speaking from the heart so earnestly and true, talking all about her life story, the locked book was unsealed and the pages flew out as she spoke to him about it all from the beginning to end.

However...

He known so much about her but she knew little of him. As the days continuously go by, with all the play and talk, his finally comes clean to her, as they sat together near a tree, saying, "I have never been so opened to anyone before you." He pauses and continues as he looks to her, "I don't know how you do it, but I just can't help it when I'm with you." Her eyes glazing back at his, her face flushes with pink as she sputters out, "I-I... Uh-h, don't know way to say.." as she nervously plays with her hair. "You don't need to," he spoke softly as he pulled her body close to his with one arm, taking hold of her face with his free hand; and kissing her passionately as he embraces her. The shades of pink, deepen in color as she's taken into the sudden action but follows through with it, returning the compassion...
                            --- Josibeth drabble, in which xClassified opens up to his feelings, as xConfidential takes a surprise.

Laeril Barastl
-rolls around- Today has been a horrible day so far, maybe someone can cheer me up today. gonk
Ohnoes, what happened? If you don't mind me asking...

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yuberrific

It's just that time of the month and it's been a real pain. Been feeling pretty sick to my stomach this morning and haven't gotten much for sleep at all. crying That's the best way I can explain it without being too detailed. emo
Laeril Barastl
Yuberrific

It's just that time of the month and it's been a real pain. Been feeling pretty sick to my stomach this morning and haven't gotten much for sleep at all. crying That's the best way I can explain it without being too detailed. emo

Aww, blerghh..I feel ya. Have you tried applying a hot compress on it?

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yuberrific

I have no idea what that is but I've never had any luxury of using things like that. It's not so much of the pain as it is me dealing with my stomach. gonk I've dealt with so much of this crap growing up but it never gets any easier. emotion_facepalm
Laeril Barastl
Yuberrific

I have no idea what that is but I've never had any luxury of using things like that. It's not so much of the pain as it is me dealing with my stomach. gonk I've dealt with so much of this crap growing up but it never gets any easier. emotion_facepalm

A bottle with lukewarm or almost boiling water (whatever doesn't burn your skin as long as it's warm enough) you put over your stomach/lower abdomen. :3 It helps with stomach pains and menstrual cramps a great deal~

Mega Snowflake

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia
so,a fanfic of knb! Interesting..actually knb is one of my favorite anime. Is Akashi taller than Hansel.

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yuberrific

I see, well that stuff doesn't really help when I'm in the midst of a hot flash, have a massive headache and end up vomiting ( I did this 5 times already). Thus, I can't sleep at all nor really eat because my stomach is too agitated. I also take pain killers a lot if it's unbearable but you can't do much with that on an empty stomach. The other thing that's been done is applying tiger palm to my lower abdomen area, which has helped a lot when I'm cramping because my mother rubs it in and it has a heating effect while having a soothing scent for me to relax. I have major issues with stress lately so it's been kinda frantic for me going through these things. Not to mention I'm freaking out about my homework for college this coming week. I'm just hoping I'll be better tomorrow to get started on it or I'm screwed. crying So yeah, I'm pretty much a wreck right now. gonk

I put that in spoiler just in case no one needs to see that. emotion_facepalm

Eternal Star

Inspector Luke Warm
so,a fanfic of knb! Interesting..actually knb is one of my favorite anime. Is Akashi taller than Hansel.

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                            omg we can be bffl 8'D
                            Did you watch s3 yet?
                            Shuutoku v Rakuzan is starting ;w;

And um, I believe Akashi is 3 in.
                            taller than Hansel uwu

If you could, also, do you think
                            you can draw Akashi helping
                            Hansel with hw?
                            It's okay if you have something
                            else in mind!

Laeril Barastl

Maaan...I hate being a girl sometimes...
To each his/her own remedies, I suppose.. sweatdrop

But I guess lying down and doing nothing gets me better too. Most of the time. Just gotta go thru with the pain :<
Hope you get well!

Mega Snowflake

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucevia
Inspector Luke Warm

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                            omg we can be bffl 8'D
                            Did you watch s3 yet?
                            Shuutoku v Rakuzan is starting ;w;

And um, I believe Akashi is 3 in.
                            taller than Hansel uwu

If you could, also, do you think
                            you can draw Akashi helping
                            Hansel with hw?
                            It's okay if you have something
                            else in mind!

yep, i watched s3. Read the manga too...and is waiting for the latest manga.
Doing home work? Hmm.. I'll try..i mean i'll do it! But it'll take a lot of sketches to do that!! I have to practice on Hansel first..hehe. .. .then i think evrything will be ok!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff