Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think it's beneficial to read writing (i.e. short stories, fanfiction) about OCs before you draw them?

Yes, it helps me a lot! 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
No, not at all. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, but it's fun to read. 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
I'm not really sure... 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
It doesn't matter to me. 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Eternal Star

User ImageUser Image

Hey! This long intro post is kinda important <3 please read!

{ } ---- Meeting someone who will change everything ...
First, thanks for your interest! <3 I'm Lucevia; feel free to call me Luce.
My friend Laeril and I have recently gave up on questing and that has opened us up to more rewarding options like buying art!
We're both actually really excited for this and definitely looking forward to working with you~

{ } ---- There are two rules for success: 1. never tell everything you know ...
Well, besides that, there are actually a couple of rules I'd like to establish for this thread so that it stays organized and beautiful.

o1. Please follow Gaia's ToS ! If we are discussing something that goes against it for artistic purposes
              (i.e. nsfw, rlc), feel free to PM me or Laeril (whomever you want to work with!), or (for me) you can contact me
              via my tumblr/skype.
              o2. Do not steal any art or oc posted here. We have worked hard to put together our babies and various
              artists have also worked just as hard drawing them! That being said, all art received will be posted here as
              refs for other artists, but they will stay just that: references. Do not take what is not yours!
              o3. Please quote the person you want to work with! This way, we can make sure we don't accidentally miss you.
              If you have no preference, just pick one at random; Laeril and I discuss everything on Skype so it will reach us
              no matter what!

{ } ---- I desire the things which will destroy me in the end ...
As in, by feels. Haha, it's okay! 'tis the life of a fangirl~ But anyway, we are looking for:

o1. Anime style! All styles are loved and accepted of course, but I'm noticing a lack of this particular style,
              and therefore I want it.
              o2. Full bodies, waists > busts, full body chibis > headshots, pixels
              o3. Neat art! Usually this is colored + digital, but if your traditional is clean, let's go for it.
              o4. Couples & singles <3

{ } ---- If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse ...
So! if you are interested in working with us, follow these steps:

o1. Browse the rest of this first page. Find someone you like!
              o2. Quote/PM/Contact the mother of the OC you want to draw.
              Be sure to include: samples, prices, and the bae's name.
              o3. PLEASE make sure you talk to us before doing any art!
              If you draw without discussing payment, you will not get any payment!
              o4. If you're not interested in these baes, there are even more { here }.
              Most of them have art though, so they are less of a priority.

{ } ---- Lack of money is no obstacle ...
Aight, whoever said that quote definitely never had a Gaia account. Granted this quote has a second half but you know :p
Anyway, we can pay in:

o1. Gold :: 1 trillion ++
              o2. Items :: Show me your wishlist!
              o3. RLC :: Closed until all RLC is finished <3

{ } ---- Side Image Credit ...
              Amelia Chibi (the big red one) by Xiyara - Lisabet Chibi (the big white one) by nuddu - Hansel Chibi (the medium brunette) by Solemn Melody - Hansel Teeny Bopper (the smaller brunette) by Kitten Orphanage - Hansel Pixel by Squirelette

Eternal Star

User Image

User Image
    { } ---- It's as if two lonely people have found their way to each other ...
Hello! This is Luce's couple request! There is boys love and it is canon x oc, though not necessarily romantic. In fact, they are supposed to be
best friends, but I don't mind how you draw them <33 It comes from a KnB AU fanfic I'm writing where Akashi Seijurou goes to law school and
meets Hansel Arias, who is his roommate. The two become best friends and somehow, also my otp.

{ } ---- References ...
Click on them for the full ver.!

Akashi Seijurou
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
        Important - Akashi with one red eye and one yellow eye (whom I will refer to as 'Emperor Akashi') is different from Akashi with both
        red eyes
        (whom I will refer to as just 'Akashi'). Emperor Akashi is colder, more ruthless and informal while Akashi is kinder, more caring,
        and respectful. However, both "Akashis" have demonstrated trust in their peers' strength.

At first, Hansel was scared shitless incredibly frightened of Emperor Akashi but he has progressed enough to be able to hug him with no
        problems (Emperor Akashi doesn't really like it but he tolerates it since Hansel is close to Akashi.)

So you can draw whichever Akashi you'd like, just be wary of his relationship to Hansel and his eyes!

Hansel "Ham" Arias
        (credits for images used are the first 3 listed in 'art received' !)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageEye Color: (Blue) R151, G209, B237
Hair: #33 | (Brown) R192 G141 B121
Earring: Left ear | (Blue) R151, G209, B237
Glasses or Contacts

If you would like the actual palette, let me know
and I'll see what I can do for you~

{ } ---- Fantasy mirrors desire ...
So I'm looking for a lot with this request, and since I already have quite a few, I'll be more picky from now on.. sorry
if that inconveniences you in anyway! Feel free to talk to me about anything though <3

couple or singles (Hansel takes priority if you want to do a single!)
        ⇢ waist/knee up, full body, colors~, cute/detailed sketches
        ⇢ Tons of pose ideas! Let's talk <3
        ⇢ Note: Full artistic freedom with the clothes! ♥.♥
        BONUS: Draw Hansel with any of the ladies in my next post <3
        CHIBI COUPLES PLEASE!: I need a cute one for my post style!

{ } ---- The greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in ...
Here is all the art I've received! My eternal thanks to the artists who have immortalized my akaham~

wahmbulance Please do not take what is not yours and only use these as references.
      Hansel
        ⇢ { Hansel Full Body } by Cryptic-x-Doll
        ⇢ { Hansel Hot Af Headshot } , { Hansel Hot Af Headshot w/ Glasses } by iNoticeMeKouhai
        ⇢ { Hansel } , { Hansel 2 } by mega kute
        ⇢ { Hansel } & { Akashi } by Squirrelette
        ⇢ { Hansel } by La Jolie Papillon
        ⇢ { Hansel 1 } , { Hansel 2 } by Melisu
        ⇢ { Hansel } by Kitten Orphanage
        ⇢ { Hansel Chibi } by Solemn Melody
        ⇢ { Hansel Freebie } by Robotic Rainbow
        ⇢ { Bum Hansel Chibi } by Xiyara

AkaHam

Eternal Star

{ } ---- People are not meant to live in this country ...
So this section is for my OCs! Most of them don't have art references though, so I hope you guys don't mind the huge compilation.

{ } ---- Who am I? Hmmph. For now, just call me Princess ...
    User Image
    Links - Hair 1 | Hair 2 | Eyes | TekTek | Choker | Tattoo | Jewelry | Skirt | Socks | Heels | Ex of Skin | CharaHub (soon)

Personality Traits - tsundere, composed/calm, tenacious, determined, daring, strategic/intelligent, focused, absolute, independent, steadfast
                Personality Description - Princess is initially a very mysterious individual with a goal. She is so focused on this goal that she can't see anything else, and refuses
                to let anyone stand in her way. Because of this, she has difficulty properly communicating her feelings and her ideas to others, despite her good intentions, and
                as such comes off as "tsundere." However, she takes everything incredibly seriously and rarely fails to properly analyze a situation and act accordingly. However,
                she is also incredibly prideful and it can get in the way of her decision making, giving her a daring streak. In addition, due to the society she lives in, Princess
                can also get haughty and demands respect, looking down on people who refuse to give her that.
                Physical - Lean muscle; 5'6" without heels, 5'10" with; B-cup breasts; hair ends lower mid-back
                Notes - She's a.. demon(?) { I'm still debating } ; Wind Magic User

{ } ---- Hey! Be more considerate! Humans have two hearts you know ...
    User Image
    Links - Hair Style | Necklace | Shirt | Dress w/ Suspenders | Bracelets | Nails and Rings | Socks | Shoes | CharaHub (soon)

Personality Traits - energetic, curious/intelligent, optimistic, whimsical, charming, cheerful, articulate/eloquent, flexible/adaptive
                Personality Description - At first glance, Risui seems to be incredibly frivolous and carefree, almost to the point of ignorance. However, it is soon proved that she is
                incredibly intelligent and has a natural curiosity about the world. As such, she is constantly seeking knowledge and hopes to one day become a doctor. Her carefree,
                laid back attitude comes from her optimism; Risui always manages to see the good side of any situation, though at the time it can be seen as annoying. Despite
                that, she is adept at changing the mood of the room and also seems to get people to go at her pace.
                Physical - petite; 5'4" ; B- cup breasts; curly side ponytail
                Notes - She's a half-demon(?) ; Ice Magic User

{ } ---- Fantasy mirrors desire ...
I'm gonna be really open with this request because I'm really craving art of her xD so I've got tons of ideas!

⇢ waist/knee up, full body, bust, chibi, full color
        ⇢ Tons of pose ideas! Let's talk <3

{ } ---- I'm suffering but I want to keep living...
Here is all the art I've received! My eternal thanks to the artists who have brought Princess to life~

wahmbulance Please do not take what is not yours and only use these as references.
        ⇢ ////

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Josibeth
User Image
    { } ---- I fell for you unexpectedly, but now I plan to be with you forever ...
Greetings, this is Laeril with her couple request. However, that ship name is not mines to claim. Lots of friends of mine, ship my relationship with my significant other. So, I'll just get right to the good stuff.

{ } ---- Descriptions...
I'm not too good about keeping descriptions short, but here's some information for you to know about the couple. This is just to keep from having to answer repeated questions, and give you more imaginary to work with.

⇢ Game: Fiesta Online (North America) / Server Currently: Bijou
        ⇢ In-Game Status: Married
        ⇢ IRL Names: Jose & Elizabeth
        ⇢ Favorite colors: (Him) Yellow (Me) Purple (Both) Black
        Anything else, just ask! I'm pretty open.

{ } ---- References...
Again, click on them for the full ver. They are front and back of the characters. The second set of pictures is their wedding outfit.
        xClassified (Jose)

User Image User Image User Image User Image
        ⇢ xClassified: Gladiator / Weapon Use: Axe
        ⇢ xClassified's Role: Damage-doer AKA (DPS)
        ⇢ xClassified's Personality: Bit of a rebel, gentleman to his sweetheart

xConfidential (Elizabeth)

User Image User Image User Image User Image
        ⇢ xConfidential: Guardian / Weapon Use: Shield & Hammer
        ⇢ xConfidential's Role: Healer
        ⇢ xConfidential's Personality: Sweet, innocent, compassionate

{ } ---- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite...

couples or singles (Talk to me if interested in singles.)
        ⇢ waist/knee up, full body, colors, cute/detailed sketches
        ⇢ Pose ideas **
        ⇢ Clothing ideas **
        ⇢ Note 1: **Please talk to me for details, I won't bite.**
        ⇢ Note 2: Full artistic freedom with clothing/poses, just run it by me.
        ⇢ Note 3: Cat Ears/Mask on male is NOT required! You can make them match too! With both items, or only one of the two.
        BONUS: Dress them up as Link and Zelda from Legend of Zelda (I love the game and the characters).
        BONUS v2: I have drabbles scattered throughout the thread as well (though they are kinda more like clusters).

{ } ---- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye ...
Here's all my received art, not as long as Lucevia's, yet.... But I'm forever grateful to all the artists, who spent all this time with me, for the love of art. I also have a deep respect for all these people, so let's take a moment to admire them~

wahmbulance PLEASE DO NOT TAKE WHAT IS NOT YOURS AND ONLY USE THESE AS REFERENCES! (Just in case Lucevia wasn't clear enough for you).

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
OC's Fantasy
User Image
    { } ---- Creativity is a drug I cannot live without ...
Here's my lovely selection of OC's from our Lunar Scarlet Academy role play. It's LSA for short and these OC's need some dire attention!

{ } ---- References...
These are the choices you have and hopefully the information shall help guide you along with what these characters are all about. Feel free to ask me questions as necessary!

Passarion Xavier
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's a Nylumo Guardian to his village, which has been now destroyed during the battle against the S:IV. He and his whole village that remained, suffered a great loss in the heat of battle, their king, Galen. Wanting to take revenge back on the organization for what they've done, while the village moved on and left for a more safe homeland, he went to LSA hoping to find the full truth of this organization and shoot them down. Upon his arrival and adjusting to the surroundings, he's intrigued by a particular neko (Katrinis) and looks to further some relationship with her.

{ Journal }

Felix Nole
Felix was just an average man who grew up living a pretty average life, despite him living on his own since his parents split and left him at an orphanage; until he came upon something that seemed out of the ordinary during his teenage years. He discovered magic, but not the usual type of magic, it was dark and demonic magic. Becoming more of a recluse in his studies of the magic known as necromancy, he tapped into the ability to become a necromancer, summoning strange creatures from the Underworld to do his bidding. Of course, with humanity all about him being frighten of his potent skills there was no way he was going to be adopted and no possibility for him to stay there any longer. Calling S:IV headquarters to take care of him in some matter, he was swooped up by the organization and settled upon their strange ideals of destruction and renewal.

{ Journal }

Amelia Bellanora
Another instructor of the LSA staff department who specializes in defensive and teamwork skills. This Lolita vampire was turned into a vampire when she turned 12. She is never taken seriously for her height, age and girly, frilly appearance; however, challenge her on the battlefield and her abilities will shock you to never judge them again. She also is Katrinis' older sister figure that she constantly looks up to mastering her techniques for herself.

{ Journal }

{ } ---- What I want / would like ...

⇢ waist/knee up, full body, colored/detailed
        ⇢ No particular poses in mind
        ⇢ Keep the clothing as is (Passarion and Amelia have other options)
        ⇢ Need more details? Talk to me.

Eternal Star

{ } ---- I'll be waiting under the stars ...
Here's the list of artists we're waiting for. No pressure if you're on here! It's for us to keep track of what's going on because our trade centers are a mess, haha.

coffeeparlor
        Star Stealing Prince
        Yeonsoo
        cutiesign
        osonio
        ll_Melly_ll
        milkytears
        doll-doll
        Clefairykid
        Candy Anklet
        lttle fae
        GPinkBandit