Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think it's beneficial to read writing (i.e. short stories, fanfiction) about OCs before you draw them?

Yes, it helps me a lot! 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
No, not at all. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, but it's fun to read. 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
I'm not really sure... 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
It doesn't matter to me. 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Lucevia
Yuberrific
      Oh my goddd I saw this on dA and commented xD but this is still my favorite thing ever, thank you!

Nyaha~! Thanks much! Glad you loved it. x3
Lucevia

I'm interested in drawing your Princess! I can do a sketch for 30-50b: samples

or check out my sig for a colored CG sample

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sthale

Hey there! That be my couple, so I'll be tackling this question for you. I generally have a hard time describing things in short and I'm not really always clear with descriptions therefore it's artistic freedom. I already have plenty of samples you can look over if you haven't already to get ideas for outfits. However, for me personally, I would love it if the wedding attire was done because the characters have been married for a few months now. If that particular attire is too detailed, I also made the suggestion of dressing them up as Link and Zelda from Legend of Zelda, they are my favorite characters and I love their relationship. It doesn't matter what version of them you do, as long as it's clearly depicted as Link being the guy and Zelda being the girl. You can easily look up pictures of the characters to get ideas on how they appear. The Murder Recipe did a couple piece for me that dressed them as Link and Zelda from The Twilight Princess series.

Now, if you want to stray away from all the game related stuff, classy or casual attire is generally fitting for our characters as they do mimic us in real life to some extent. That can be a wide range of things of itself but you are welcomed to whatever you wish. I just like giving artistic freedom to see what people come up with otherwise, hehe. whee
Lucevia
Jinhii
      Do you think you can do Akaham in the style of the wip you showed me? uwu do you think it can include color or no? o-0

sure! do you want them doing anything specific?

Eternal Star

Jinhii
      Ooh, do you think you can do one of those 'sharing an ice cream cone' scenes? o uo if not, then full artistic freedom for you!

Eternal Star

Sesshirou
      Hi! Thanks for your interest but I'll pass for now~
      good luck with your auction though!
Lucevia
Jinhii
      Ooh, do you think you can do one of those 'sharing an ice cream cone' scenes? o uo if not, then full artistic freedom for you!

ooh sure i can try that~<3
Laeril Barastl
Sthale

Hey there! That be my couple, so I'll be tackling this question for you. I generally have a hard time describing things in short and I'm not really always clear with descriptions therefore it's artistic freedom. I already have plenty of samples you can look over if you haven't already to get ideas for outfits. However, for me personally, I would love it if the wedding attire was done because the characters have been married for a few months now. If that particular attire is too detailed, I also made the suggestion of dressing them up as Link and Zelda from Legend of Zelda, they are my favorite characters and I love their relationship. It doesn't matter what version of them you do, as long as it's clearly depicted as Link being the guy and Zelda being the girl. You can easily look up pictures of the characters to get ideas on how they appear. The Murder Recipe did a couple piece for me that dressed them as Link and Zelda from The Twilight Princess series.

Now, if you want to stray away from all the game related stuff, classy or casual attire is generally fitting for our characters as they do mimic us in real life to some extent. That can be a wide range of things of itself but you are welcomed to whatever you wish. I just like giving artistic freedom to see what people come up with otherwise, hehe. whee

Hello there! Thank you for going into details so now atleast I have a better understanding on what to do heart Are you amberlace06 from DA as well? C: The pose she/you requested of the couple of the two cuddling or the girl hug-tackling the guy xD I'll try to do a concept of something like that ^^

As for the outfits, alright I'd do either the wedding or the zelda one (though i dont play the game haha). But if I ever go for the wedding theme, is it ok if I decide on their clothes? I'd probably love to design a cute gown for the girl or something >u<

Eternal Star

Sthale
      Nope that's me xD
      I don't think Liz has a dA so I manage all RLCs through mine c8

Thanks so much for your work though!! Can't wait to see it.
Lucevia
Sthale
      Nope that's me xD
      I don't think Liz has a dA so I manage all RLCs through mine c8

Thanks so much for your work though!! Can't wait to see it.

Alright no problem C:
I'll be sending the wip through here once I have drawn them >u<

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sthale

No problem, it's what I do. I'm just glad it came out well enough. whee I see Lucevia has already responded on this question so no worries. And sounds like fun, I'm usually pretty poor when it comes to poses, anything adorable and subtle usually get me the most excited. 3nodding

Woo, it sounds like fun to me, whatever works best for you is what I want you to do. I don't want it to be too much trouble so do what works. ^_^ Anyways, I love where this is going and I can't wait to see the progress/finished product!

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lucevia
Static Sludge
AH emotion_kirakira if youd even like to browse

here are my prices and examples

hahaha thanks for getting back to me so quickly :3
Thanks! I'll send you a note as soon as I can ^u^ (amberlace06)

Hello! Just wanted to let you know i sent you the final version on deviantart in case you havent checked it ^^
Lucevia

Hiya! Sent you a note on DA! Updates, woo!

Mewling Kitten

Indulgent Consumer

Just updating you to let you know I'm nearly done with your art! I'm busy due to finals week coming up, but I wanted to drop by quickly to update you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff