Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Banners made for me by Masquanade <3
HUGE thanks to Sirfing Divya CCL for helping me put this thread and request together!! <3

I'd like some custom artwork to go with a profile I'm having designed.

I am offering 1-2 million gold or IRL for it's completion, depending on the quality and speed of work.

I *had* an artist that was working on the piece for me. This was as far as she got before her tablet broke:
( WIP 1 | WIP 2 ).
This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.

Offer acceptance on hold pending 3 artists

I prefer
anime-style, but will consider both realistic and anime.

I'd like it to be
colored. Pencil sketches, black and whites may only be presented as a WIP.

I have a
very specific request. I want a sexy girl in a thin, almost sheer black dress, sitting on a grey rock, on black cliffs with black hair, cobalt eyes, singing, with floating music notes, an anklet made out of skulls, and the ocean below. The smaller details can be discussed.

I am going for a
siren inspired theme but I didn't want it to be quite so literal. I want her to look beautiful, but sad.

I will, of course,
credit you on the profile itself.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, scroll down to the detailed request post and take a look.
Rules?
User Image

I would like to see samples, please.

If you plan on linking me to your shop, I expect a priority spot.
................................I am not interested in waiting in line behind 3 other people. I need this art fairly soon.

I may cancel your trade if there is no communication of some sort for longer than TWO WEEKS.

Trades will remain open until final artwork is received.

I am willing to negotiate to an extent, but please keep in mind this is a very specific request.

I am not interested in art auctions at the moment.

I can be quite hard to please. Don't take offense if I don't choose you.

I will consider IRL prices. Let me know if this option interests you.
User Image

WARNING: Some of the photos have borderline artistic nudity. I will warn you which photos are questionable, so you are not surprised when clicking a link. All warnings of artistic nudity will appear in this red color.

Refs for how I picture the girl:

love the face on this one. I'd like her to be more clothed though >_>; I'll warn you, the image has a woman who has naked breasts covered by hair. You can't see anything through it but I felt like I needed to give you a heads up anyway. If you don't want to click it, let me know and I can edit it in paint and resend it to you with like...black marks over it or something, I dunno.
The color for the eyes: is here;
Another reference for the face in case you don't like the other one is here;
I don't like this face, but the hair has an amazing effect/look...

The profile I'm using as a sizing reference for the picture can be found in this profile, here.

phoenixbasilisk , the artist who has agreed to design the profile, shop is here, in case you are curious as to how they style profiles.

▪ Poses:

This is my absolute favorite pose. It is facing my favorite direction and everything. This would be the preferred pose, but if you feel you aren't able to draw it, I gave other examples: She WAS naked. However I use paint to cover the inappropriate parts (poorly, but it is fully covered). Just saw it fit to give an explanation for all the black.

I like this pose, especially the angle. I might like the knees out further, not sure.
I like this one, both the pose and the dress. But I'd want to see the face more as in the picture above.
Love this pose, too, but I prefer to be reversed. I'd like her looking out from the left side with the ocean on the right. Dunno what your skill is with hands, but I don't really care if they're visible or not.
Love this pose, too. But this reference is mostly for the hair length.

▪ Dresses:

The dress in the link above is fine, but if you don't want to draw that one, this one is also perfect.
This one is super cute too, but not in peach/pink, please.
I love, love, love this dress as well, but I'm not sure if you can figure out how to draw it.
This one is cute too, and has that windblown effect that I like. Not sure how you could do that though.

[As for the dress length, I don't really mind. I gave some examples above, so whatever you think you're best with is fine with me. I'd like a little leg showing, though if at all possible. Maybe blowing in the wind? Not sure how difficult that is. If not her dress flowing in the wind, maybe her hair?]

▪ Cliffs:

These cliffs are gorgeous but too big. Maybe a third of them and facing the opposite direction.
If you're thinking something smaller, I love these.
These are too tall but about the right size.
These are at least facing the right way. They're too wide, though.
These look fairly simple/straightforward. Not interested in the trees though. And still facing the wrong direction.

If for some reason there are not enough references or not the right kind, please let me know and I can find more for you. I also found references of the ocean, but I sincerely doubt you need those. In fact, I think I may have gone overboard with the references already so I'm just going to stop now. xD
User Image
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via PM, Comments or by quoting this post.
User Image
Thread opened!!
heart

Also taking suggestions for the topic name.
User Image
I think I've finally settled on a title. xD

Destructive Genius

15,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Looks nice in here. 3nodding
*gives the thread some looove* heart heart

Obsessive milonguera

Tiodio rolled 3 100-sided dice: 13, 96, 25 Total: 134 (3-300)

Learned Lunatic

Hope you find what you want, darling! 4laugh

Omgosh... Modmas has infected my every post.

16,050 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
Hey.

Thanks for sharing the thread, miss.

User Image

Thanks! heart
It only took me forever. I had lots of help from Divvy too!
Copeh
*gives the thread some looove* heart heart
User Image

*Snuggleglomps*
Thanks so much!!
To be honest I was *so* hoping you had the time for this...hehehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers