Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
the_pimps_sis
Dark Hakai
User Image
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via PM, Comments or by quoting this post.

Im interested in RL <3

My Gallery <3

I am really liking what I'm seeing. My personal favorites so far have been Please?, Buy Me? *A*, Nekolotta, Nurse, and the coloring/background in Vampire

I loved the castle in that last one. How comfortable are you with the background I am asking for? And how long does it typically take you to complete a piece?

Edit: OMG, A New Style is too gorgeous!! heart
hikari mizuki

Not sure if you were throwing your hat in the ring or not, but if you were I apologize. It's not quite what I'm looking for at this time.

Your Riku and Sora pic is SOOOOOO cute though, omigosh! Onyx looks pretty awesome too!

I'm looking for more the style of your Suki Mora but...colored a certain way? I'm sorry I don't know the different terms crying

Tipsy Friend

Dark Hakai
the_pimps_sis
Dark Hakai
User Image
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via PM, Comments or by quoting this post.

Im interested in RL <3

My Gallery <3

I am really liking what I'm seeing. My personal favorites so far have been Please?, Buy Me? *A*, Nekolotta, Nurse, and the coloring/background in Vampire

I loved the castle in that last one. How comfortable are you with the background I am asking for? And how long does it typically take you to complete a piece?

Thank you! <3 I am totally comfortable with the type of background you are asking for! ^_^
And this type of picture would typically take a week :3

4,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Dark Hakai
hikari mizuki

Not sure if you were throwing your hat in the ring or not, but if you were I apologize. It's not quite what I'm looking for at this time.

Your Riku and Sora pic is SOOOOOO cute though, omigosh! Onyx looks pretty awesome too!

I'm looking for more the style of your Suki Mora but...colored a certain way? I'm sorry I don't know the different terms crying
just a bump ♥
the_pimps_sis
Dark Hakai
the_pimps_sis
Dark Hakai
User Image

Im interested in RL <3

My Gallery <3

Thank you! <3 I am totally comfortable with the type of background you are asking for! ^_^
And this type of picture would typically take a week :3

Yay, sounds great!! Just sent you a note on DA! Can't wait to hear back!
I am willing to try out to do this piece. I would prefer money through my paypal, but gaia gold is perfectly fine. whee

my samples are here, here, and you can see some more on my deviantart which is right here.

Please consider! 4laugh
FrautraeXx
I am willing to try out to do this piece. I would prefer money through my paypal, but gaia gold is perfectly fine. whee

my samples are here, here, and you can see some more on my deviantart which is right here.

Please consider! 4laugh

Your drawing style (at least to my untrained eye) seems to be kind of all over the place, which makes me a little nervous. I absolutely love your coloring, but the only pieces I can really see working for they style I'm hoping for in this particular request are, "Contest" (which is amazing, btw) and "The Soft Melody" which is also amazing but b&w.

How long do you think it would take you to do the piece?
Dark Hakai
yes I am very sorry about that. I'm only 12 so its really hard for me to keep one style. I can definitely work towards a specific style for you if you'd like, but please keep in mind that I don't update my deviantart very often, so of course my style varies usually. I can finish something (of course school is included in the schedule) in the course of a few days at least. I will try to finish it this week, but you might get your piece over the weekend due to some minor tweaking and edits I will make. wink is that alright with you?
Dark Hakai

Hello! You have a mighty specific request going on there whee Your concept is wonderful smile

Beloved Genius

6,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dark Hakai

Just giving this topic a little bit of love~ 4laugh

FrautraeXx

my samples are here

This is amazing.
Imriel Disgaea

why thank you yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items