• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei

Finished! Let me know if you'd like anything tweaked. c:

User Image

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles

It's so perfect!! It's the most perfect thing ever!! Skin tone is spot on, by the way!! Oh, my Gosh, I'm in love!!

The only issue is I can't seem to save it. I don't know why... So, if you can leave it hosted for just a bit while I trouble shoot, I'd appreciate it! And yours should be finished today or tomorrow! It's nowhere near as good as what you've given me, but I hope it's enough!

Friendly Loiterer

The Raving Madame
ive been alright! schools been crazy but otherwise yeah really good, you?

Ah, just started school, actually. Switched jobs. Which doesn't seem big, but a huge life change for me! Very good, though. Everything's been great!

Anxious Bloodsucker

Unumei
The Raving Madame
ive been alright! schools been crazy but otherwise yeah really good, you?

Ah, just started school, actually. Switched jobs. Which doesn't seem big, but a huge life change for me! Very good, though. Everything's been great!

yeah i mean i guess i did move countries with school so thats a pretty big change now that i think of it..... though i live with a good friend so it doesn't feel like as big of a change as it was.

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei
It's so perfect!! It's the most perfect thing ever!! Skin tone is spot on, by the way!! Oh, my Gosh, I'm in love!!

The only issue is I can't seem to save it. I don't know why... So, if you can leave it hosted for just a bit while I trouble shoot, I'd appreciate it! And yours should be finished today or tomorrow! It's nowhere near as good as what you've given me, but I hope it's enough!

Aww, I'm so glad you like it! She was really fun to draw! o u o

Maybe this will help with the saving...? Idk hahaha~

Oh no dude, I can't wait for yours. : D I looove getting art asldsjqljsaasda

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles

Augh, I'm such a bad person!! I started school and I have such little time to myself. BUT! I did get a chance to finish your art! It's a little rough as I don't have much time to refine it more. I hope it's okay. It pales in comparison to yours, but I hope you still like it!

^W^

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei

Augh, I'm such a bad person!! I started school and I have such little time to myself. BUT! I did get a chance to finish your art! It's a little rough as I don't have much time to refine it more. I hope it's okay. It pales in comparison to yours, but I hope you still like it!

^W^

No no don't worry about it! Thank you so much for completing the trade~ <333 I love it! She looks soo cute! I love having art of my OCs in such different styles, too, it's awesome!!!

Thank you again! I love her snarky little face hahaha~ <333

I hope you get some more time to relax! It sucks when everything's crazy all the time. : B

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles

Oh, I'm surviving okay. I kind of like the pressure! I'm so glad you like it! It's very different from my usual stuff, so I had a lot of fun! Thanks again!

Friendly Loiterer

Good luck!

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Unumei

Hello there , How are you ?! ~ i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples emotion_yatta ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Loiterer

La Jolie Papillon

Very cute!! But, not for me, thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out