Friendly Loiterer

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Unumei
heart

Hello hello.I took a look and like the variety of characters,I didn't spend time reading their bio cause it's like 5:45am over here so I think I'll leave that activity for tomorrow.
A few of my characters caught my eye,I'd be interested to draw Kamotsu Tulanu,Sora Tulanu,Dante and maybe Taneka Unume as well as Bukaru Unumei.I guess I could pick one or two.
I'm not sure if this is to your liking cause you mentioned no links when you said samples,but it's only a DA link to my gallery and pretty straightfoward.Either way I'll provide both forms.
Here's my DA gallery.
If you don't feel like clicking it.Here are a few samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Friendly Loiterer

Nibeel

Oh, I like your style!! I'd love to see any of them drawn. What does your pricing look like?

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Unumei
Nibeel

Oh, I like your style!! I'd love to see any of them drawn. What does your pricing look like?
That's like the most difficult question to ask me with all this inflation.Would a range of 5bil-10bil per character sound reasonable?

Friendly Loiterer

Nibeel
Unumei
Nibeel

That's like the most difficult question to ask me with all this inflation.Would a range of 5bil-10bil per character sound reasonable?

Perfectly reasonable! (The inflation scared me, too!) 10bil a piece would be fine with me. Did you want me to send a trade now?

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Unumei
Nibeel
Unumei
Nibeel

Perfectly reasonable! (The inflation scared me, too!) 10bil a piece would be fine with me. Did you want me to send a trade now?
Nah,send me when I've started working on it.I've subscribed here,so I should be able to let you know.If I don't post here,just send me a PM.I show you a draft/or early sketch and you can send trade.Does that sound good?

Friendly Loiterer

Nibeel

Sounds good to me!

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Unumei
Nibeel

Sounds good to me!
Alrighty then,goodnight!

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Witty Conversationalist

I'm off this Wednesday night, so I'm going to start on your art then. I should have it finished by this weekend.

Friendly Loiterer

One Woman Revolution
I'm off this Wednesday night, so I'm going to start on your art then. I should have it finished by this weekend.

Great, thank you!!

Bashful Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unumei
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Heyoo! I would really love to try and do some art for you if you're interested. Samples are below, click the thumbnails for the full images. They're mostly rather large so I thought this was better than using a spoiler and stretching the page out. My usual prices range from 30bil to around 80bil for the top dollar stuff. I can do colored lines, black lines, flat colors, simple shading, and basically any repeating pattern background you could want.

I'm mostly interested in doing five different girls depending on what you'd like me to do if chosen. These girls names are as follows:

tab tab tab ● Unumei Marinsa tab ● Sora Tulanu tab ● Taneka Unumei tab ● Ryoko tab ● Willow

tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Friendly Loiterer

Narkootikumid

I absolutely adore your style!! Any one of those would be more then acceptable. If there's one you'd rather do, let me know, otherwise I can choose if you'd like!

Bashful Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Unumei
Narkootikumid
I absolutely adore your style!! Any one of those would be more then acceptable. If there's one you'd rather do, let me know, otherwise I can choose if you'd like!

Thank you! whee I'm alright with whichever makes you happiest. Would you like colored lines or black? And would you like it shaded or not? Lastly, do you want just the one or multiples? I'm good with whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff