Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Vivi_Gardens
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens
Hellos biggrin My freebies thread has been a little dead as of late, so I thought I'd wander into the sales threads. My art is free-handed done in pencil. I don't have the pen to my tablet so I'm unable to do digitals. I'd love to try out some of your characters if you'd like. As far as payment? Whatever you deem as a tip would be wonderful biggrin I do art for the fun of it but tips are always welcome!

I'm not the best at males or animals but I'd be willing to give both a shot. I also work better with an idea of what you want drawn as far as a character and a pose.

Here's some samples of my work:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Send me a message or quote me if you decide you want me to draw you so I'm sure to see your post!! heart
I am down! Which ones in particular caught your eye? I can tell you more about them individually if you let me know, and that makes things easier. Each one has a different idea in my mind of how I want it to look in artsu.

rorie's rose one lol. But Honestly I love them all. I'm gonna have quite a bit of fun here!

Oh the porcelain angel, with the death whisper wings? Those black roses grow from her heart, and her eyes are the eyes on those wings. On her face, is nothing more than smeared paint. She isn't sad however, she's lost in herself. 3nodding With her I'd like to see her looking contemplative.... if that's at all possible. Maybe seated on that cloud or something? Lounging on it? I dunno... Or she could be walking out of the fog.... that would be cool.

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens
Hellos biggrin My freebies thread has been a little dead as of late, so I thought I'd wander into the sales threads. My art is free-handed done in pencil. I don't have the pen to my tablet so I'm unable to do digitals. I'd love to try out some of your characters if you'd like. As far as payment? Whatever you deem as a tip would be wonderful biggrin I do art for the fun of it but tips are always welcome!

I'm not the best at males or animals but I'd be willing to give both a shot. I also work better with an idea of what you want drawn as far as a character and a pose.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Send me a message or quote me if you decide you want me to draw you so I'm sure to see your post!! heart
I am down! Which ones in particular caught your eye? I can tell you more about them individually if you let me know, and that makes things easier. Each one has a different idea in my mind of how I want it to look in artsu.

rorie's rose one lol. But Honestly I love them all. I'm gonna have quite a bit of fun here!

Oh the porcelain angel, with the death whisper wings? Those black roses grow from her heart, and her eyes are the eyes on those wings. On her face, is nothing more than smeared paint. She isn't sad however, she's lost in herself. 3nodding With her I'd like to see her looking contemplative.... if that's at all possible. Maybe seated on that cloud or something? Lounging on it? I dunno... Or she could be walking out of the fog.... that would be cool.

I like your ideas. I dont know what contemplative means atm. I'm super tired so brain isnt functioning lol! But yeah I do love your OC's biggrin Ill be sure to be drawing them soon. Probably mostly around Sunday Night and Monday. I got all day off work Monday so it's likely. smile

Phanes108's Significant Otter

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Vivi_Gardens
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I like your ideas. I dont know what contemplative means atm. I'm super tired so brain isnt functioning lol! But yeah I do love your OC's biggrin Ill be sure to be drawing them soon. Probably mostly around Sunday Night and Monday. I got all day off work Monday so it's likely. smile
Thank you~
I should be posting more old ones up there sooonish as well.... in case you want to see those too lol

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you~
I should be posting more old ones up there sooonish as well.... in case you want to see those too lol

OF COURSE I would!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more smile In the mean time I'm off to bed. Goodnight biggrin

Fashionable Noob

Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Yeah, I don't chare more or less either way.
Ok, I want you to do that with the couple Canna and Rorie, I have Canna's avatar up there, but I have to get you a link for the Rorie to be drawn with her.

Alright, make sure to link me exactly what you want, and I can get started. 3nodding

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Ok, I want you to do that with the couple Canna and Rorie, I have Canna's avatar up there, but I have to get you a link for the Rorie to be drawn with her.

Alright, make sure to link me exactly what you want, and I can get started. 3nodding
Cannabear2 and Rorie:
User Image User Image
Cannabear has the Lesade's Sin hat on to the left there, and Rorie over to the right, has three choices of things you can draw on her.

Shy Spirit

Fashionable Noob

Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part

Cannabear2 and Rorie:
User Image User Image
Cannabear has the Lesade's Sin hat on to the left there, and Rorie over to the right, has three choices of things you can draw on her.
Okie Dokie! I'll have it ready for u soon as I can! whee

Demonic Fox

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part

Cannabear2 and Rorie:
User Image User Image
Should I send you the trade now? I can't wait to see it!!!

Fashionable Noob

Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part

Cannabear2 and Rorie:
User Image User Image

You can start one, but I won't complete it until u see a watermarked drawing and are happy with it! smile
I forgot to ask: color or no color?

Fashionable Noob

Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part

Cannabear2 and Rorie:
User Image User Image

You can start one, but I won't complete it until u see a watermarked drawing and are happy with it! smile

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part

Cannabear2 and Rorie:
User Image User Image

Can I have it colored?

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
n e o n poptarts
heart
Your arts is adorbs!!!
The one in your sig at least, I'm going to click your DA next.... what do you usually ask for price wise?

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers