Phanes108's Significant Otter

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Yuberrific
whee whee
So... how do I get your arts without having to pay real moneys?

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Hmmm.... -sits in a corner and listens to skrillex-

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
yum_strawberry

Fashionable Noob

Melancholy Massacre
So it's that time again, when this one has gold to spend, and people to spend it on. She has a few people in her life that she would like to spoil with the artsu, and would like to not have to blow a hole in her pockets to do so. I'm hoping that in coming here, I can find people who don't charge ridiculous prices just because of Marketplace inflation. If you could post links, or prices and examples, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will be posting the avatars/couples you can choose from to draw for me, in the post after this one.

What would you like? I'm flexible. But you're going to have to add a little extra for a couple's drawing. +3bil sound fair (if u want a couples')?
I'll need to know if you want chibi/regular, black&white/color, and who I'm drawing.
Black&White
Black&White example2
Color
Color Example2
Melancholy Massacre
Yuberrific
whee whee
I'm cooking up some things after we move~

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre
So it's that time again, when this one has gold to spend, and people to spend it on. She has a few people in her life that she would like to spoil with the artsu, and would like to not have to blow a hole in her pockets to do so. I'm hoping that in coming here, I can find people who don't charge ridiculous prices just because of Marketplace inflation. If you could post links, or prices and examples, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will be posting the avatars/couples you can choose from to draw for me, in the post after this one.

What would you like? I'm flexible. But you're going to have to add a little extra for a couple's drawing. +3bil sound fair (if u want a couples')?
I'll need to know if you want chibi/regular, black&white/color, and who I'm drawing.
Black&White
Black&White example2
Color
Color Example2
I am fine with this! 8b for couple arts is far less than any other shop I've run into. I like your stuffs! But I'm not looking for anything chibi, so would it still be the same for the taller looking artsu there?

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Yuberrific
Melancholy Massacre
Yuberrific
whee whee
I'm cooking up some things after we move~
Sounds good to me. Let me know! Your stuffs looks pretty damn good.

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
yum_strawberry

Eloquent Trash

Good luck! :3

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
WanderingSketchPad
Good luck! :3
heart

Fashionable Noob

Melancholy Massacre
The Better Part
Melancholy Massacre

Black&White
Black&White example2
Color
Color Example2
I am fine with this! 8b for couple arts is far less than any other shop I've run into. I like your stuffs! But I'm not looking for anything chibi, so would it still be the same for the taller looking artsu there?
Yeah, I don't chare more or less either way.

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hellos biggrin My freebies thread has been a little dead as of late, so I thought I'd wander into the sales threads. My art is free-handed done in pencil. I don't have the pen to my tablet so I'm unable to do digitals. I'd love to try out some of your characters if you'd like. As far as payment? Whatever you deem as a tip would be wonderful biggrin I do art for the fun of it but tips are always welcome!

I'm not the best at males or animals but I'd be willing to give both a shot. I also work better with an idea of what you want drawn as far as a character and a pose.

Here's some samples of my work:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Send me a message or quote me if you decide you want me to draw you so I'm sure to see your post!! heart

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
The Better Part
Yeah, I don't chare more or less either way.
Ok, I want you to do that with the couple Canna and Rorie, I have Canna's avatar up there, but I have to get you a link for the Rorie to be drawn with her.

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Vivi_Gardens
Hellos biggrin My freebies thread has been a little dead as of late, so I thought I'd wander into the sales threads. My art is free-handed done in pencil. I don't have the pen to my tablet so I'm unable to do digitals. I'd love to try out some of your characters if you'd like. As far as payment? Whatever you deem as a tip would be wonderful biggrin I do art for the fun of it but tips are always welcome!

I'm not the best at males or animals but I'd be willing to give both a shot. I also work better with an idea of what you want drawn as far as a character and a pose.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Send me a message or quote me if you decide you want me to draw you so I'm sure to see your post!! heart
I am down! Which ones in particular caught your eye? I can tell you more about them individually if you let me know, and that makes things easier. Each one has a different idea in my mind of how I want it to look in artsu.

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Melancholy Massacre
Vivi_Gardens

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I am down! Which ones in particular caught your eye? I can tell you more about them individually if you let me know, and that makes things easier. Each one has a different idea in my mind of how I want it to look in artsu.

rorie's rose one lol. But Honestly I love them all. I'm gonna have quite a bit of fun here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff