Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beau

Desirable Nerd

SO, you want a chinese-influenced combat outfit in black and red?

Beau

jMoof
SO, you want a chinese-influenced combat outfit in black and red?

I guess I'm open to one. I'm a heavily visual person so not 100% sure until i can actually see it in some form. sweatdrop

Desirable Nerd

Nathan Shepard
I was just guessing from the bust you posted. I could do some quick design (kinda like this) for anything above 500k

Beau

jMoof
Nathan Shepard
I was just guessing from the bust you posted. I could do some quick design (kinda like this) for anything above 500k

Sounds good.
So just any amount so long as it's above 500k?

Desirable Nerd

Nathan Shepard
haha sure. I'm bored, free and seems like a nice challenge. Plus, I have no idea how much my art is worth now.

Beau

jMoof
Nathan Shepard
haha sure. I'm bored, free and seems like a nice challenge. Plus, I have no idea how much my art is worth now.

I'll send a trade. ^^
Thank you.
Omg, I'd love to design his outfit. You can see samples of my drawings and designs at my DA.

www.zinam.deviantart.com

Let me know if you're interested ^^. As for the payment, I'd be happy just designing it and receiving as a payment what you think is worth.

Beau

Zinam
Omg, I'd love to design his outfit. You can see samples of my drawings and designs at my DA.

www.zinam.deviantart.com

Let me know if you're interested ^^. As for the payment, I'd be happy just designing it and receiving as a payment what you think is worth.

If you're up for it I'd be more than happy to see what you come up with. ^^
Thank you.
Great :] I'll see what I can come up with then!

Desirable Nerd

Nathan Shepard
What's his personality? Is he a showoff? Is he a rebel? Is he from a wealthy family? What's his weapon? How good is he at fighting? How old is him?

Beau

jMoof
Nathan Shepard
What's his personality? Is he a showoff? Is he a rebel? Is he from a wealthy family? What's his weapon? How good is he at fighting? How old is him?

All of that sadly hasn't been determined. He's new and i typically don't do anything until his look is complete. Sorry. o no
Nathan Shepard

This is what I came up with ^^. Hope it helps you with anything :3

User Image

Desirable Nerd

http://p47y.deviantart.com/art/Forrain-445734642

Beau

Zinam
Nathan Shepard

This is what I came up with ^^. Hope it helps you with anything :3

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/Zinam/quicksketch_zps45f8285d.png

That's really nice and creative. >o >
Something like that could sell for a nice chunk of gold!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff