Nathan Shepard
solorn
solorn
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard

I'm going to try this out now.
Did you have any luck with artists?

I have 3 outfits so far but they are really traditional.

I can't find them. I wanted to see them. crying

I've found it. xd
And the other two?

The other two are just below that one. It's a DA link. Second to last post on page 3 under the colored one.

I've seen that but I haven't seen the colored one and now I see why. It was only written as 'user image'.
I still missed one . Oh well.
I'm searching for inspiration. I may have an idea.

Beau

solorn
Nathan Shepard
solorn
solorn
Nathan Shepard

I have 3 outfits so far but they are really traditional.

I can't find them. I wanted to see them. crying

I've found it. xd
And the other two?

The other two are just below that one. It's a DA link. Second to last post on page 3 under the colored one.

I've seen that but I haven't seen the colored one and now I see why. It was only written as 'user image'.
I still missed one . Oh well.
I'm searching for inspiration. I may have an idea.

Actually you saw them all. The colored one and the DA link had two so that makes three.
Okay.

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nathan Shepard

I have few other ideas, but this is for tonight.
User Image

Beau

solorn
Nathan Shepard

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/mademanmadman/WIP/01_zpsdabb696c.jpg

Okay. One thing i should mention though. The top of his outfit must match with the art i already have of him on the first post. sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard

Okay. One thing i should mention though. The top of his outfit must match with the art i already have of him on the first post. sweatdrop

Oh it looks like I took a lot of liberty. xp
But that also mean that I have to scrap one of my ideas in making. cry
Doesn't he change sometimes? He isn't one of those that washes once a year? rofl
Lol!
I'll sleep on it. I'll probably find new ideas tonight. Being creative while I wait for sleep is one of the best way to enter dreamland. whee

Beau

solorn
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard

Doesn't he change sometimes? He isn't one of those that washes once a year? rofl
Lol!
I'll sleep on it. I'll probably find new ideas tonight. Being creative while I wait for sleep is one of the best way to enter dreamland. whee

I don't mind having a few outfits but i at least need one to go with the art of have of him now.
I typically avoid having lots of outfits because i see so many characters that people turn into dress up dolls. I know one guy with a character and he has like 100 different looks and outfits for him. That's stupid.

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard

Lol!

I don't mind having a few outfits but i at least need one to go with the art of have of him now.
I typically avoid having lots of outfits because i see so many characters that people turn into dress up dolls. I know one guy with a character and he has like 100 different looks and outfits for him. That's stupid.

Hahaha! That's a lot.
But he still needs to change into something when he washes his current outfit. xp
I'll think of something while I sneak into dreamland.

Beau

solorn
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard
solorn
Nathan Shepard

Lol!

Hahaha! That's a lot.
But he still needs to change into something when he washes his current outfit. xp
I'll think of something while I sneak into dreamland.

His character isn't a character anymore. It's nothing but a dress up doll.

If you've noticed most all my character only have one outfit lol.
Also just putting it out there. I don't mind traditional clothing but i would like some modern aspects or even fantasy ones. Most all asian or japanese characters i see are in authentic and traditional clothing. Before long they all look alike and run together.

Apocalyptic Phantom

14,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Nathan Shepard

Second try.
User Image

I couldn't get his left foot/shoe/boot to look the way I've imagined it but his right looks right.

Beau

solorn
Nathan Shepard

Second try.
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/mademanmadman/WIP/02_zpsd2b44445.jpg

I couldn't get his left foot/shoe/boot to look the way I've imagined it but his right looks right.

I'm liking the look so far. >o >

Beau

Beau

Beau

Beau

Beau

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers