Welcome to Gaia! ::

*giggles.. * you can not resist ninja

Fall into my trap and--- errr.. i mean.. follow the lovely trail and succomb to the will of my art and you gets chocolate covered strawberries XD!!
Mm, chocolate-covered strawberries... *.*

I have this..weird thing about coming in at the end of an auction, though ;;. Maybe it's my silly Breedables conscience or something. XD
Meepfur
Mm, chocolate-covered strawberries... *.*

I have this..weird thing about coming in at the end of an auction, though ;;. Maybe it's my silly Breedables conscience or something. XD

o.O? whatya mean?
Nyralia
o.O? whatya mean?

I dunno, I just..feel kind of guilty about it. Like I'm cheating the people who've been stalking/bidding the whole time, when I haven't shown any sort of interest, if that makes sense.

It's something that tends to be..not looked upon well in the B/C, usually.
Well i wouldn't feel too bad about it. Venus is a friend of mine, and i know she loves my art but i half think it was a pity bid because last night the HB'er backed out because he found cheaper art so he backed out of his 135k bid and his 80k commision he had with me and it was horrible. Battle last night, so many people came and like... freaked out at him. It was sorta funny.

But Venus knows i'd always do art for her whenever she wanted, and plus the Hb after that sorta had issues with funds now so *shrugs*

its upto you dear but i'll also understand heart ninja
*snugs* I hate when people renig on bids. It's just so..errgh. I'm glad people freaked out at him for it XD. I've had second thoughts on things before, but I've never backed out.

Hrr, I might well bid, then ^^. Shall definitely think about it. heart
Meepfur
*snugs* I hate when people renig on bids. It's just so..errgh. I'm glad people freaked out at him for it XD. I've had second thoughts on things before, but I've never backed out.

Hrr, I might well bid, then ^^. Shall definitely think about it. heart

well he had odd reasoning for backing out. I mean.. he bid in my auction and had a commision on the side which i started the sketches for already. Then he claimed he never saw any of my samples. But i gave him the link to my auction which has samples.

I mean, who goes and orders high price stuff like that if you have no idea what it is, or so he says. Then he was saying it was my fault for not showing samples.

It was an all out war x.x!
Nyralia
well he had odd reasoning for backing out. I mean.. he bid in my auction and had a commision on the side which i started the sketches for already. Then he claimed he never saw any of my samples. But i gave him the link to my auction which has samples.

I mean, who goes and orders high price stuff like that if you have no idea what it is, or so he says. Then he was saying it was my fault for not showing samples.

That's definitely strange, and very fishy. >.> A bad excuse, I think..and even if it were true, it'd be his fault for not looking at/asking for samples. o.O

Eeh, I can imagine the sort of battle that could get going.
Meepfur
Nyralia

That's definitely strange, and very fishy. >.> A bad excuse, I think..and even if it were true, it'd be his fault for not looking at/asking for samples. o.O

Eeh, I can imagine the sort of battle that could get going.

it was about 10 pages in the auction.. Just artists and art lovers just came in, ripped him apart and then handed me a tissue and a hug. It was amusing looking back on it XD

Well only hours left so gotta go bump XP Hope to see you there!! heart
Nyralia
it was about 10 pages in the auction.. Just artists and art lovers just came in, ripped him apart and then handed me a tissue and a hug. It was amusing looking back on it XD

Well only hours left so gotta go bump XP Hope to see you there!! heart

Woo, that's easily bigger than anything I've been in, I'm pretty sure. XD

heart
heart ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items