Welcome to Gaia! ::

do polls bring all of the boys to the yard?

yes 0.22127659574468 22.1% [ 52 ]
no 0.10212765957447 10.2% [ 24 ]
and their like, it's bettah than yours~ 0.46382978723404 46.4% [ 109 ]
lala-lala- laaaa 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]

not ninja enough for my eagle eyes emotion_kirakira
oooh you~~ redface
emotion_0A0 ~~~ emotion_bigheart
huhu~ so i've seen that DoREM is gonna get a reboot, totally gonna creep on that ninja
we'll see, I'm excited to see what changes will be made!
I def don't have time to be a mod, but I love Sobek so he'll stick around >w<
i mostly am excited to RP with people- since I got closer to people after DoREM shut down XD
aww, same here it'll be interesting to see the changes :3 and omg it's been a long while last since i've actually rp'd .__.
saaame. Every time I ask people they're just like "yeah that's cool, we should sometime...."

everyone is just too shy XD i'm no help since i'm too scared I annoy people ;w;
omg ima be guilty and say im pretty shy too. but i really do enjoy sketch comic rp's, so much fun! *-*
yum_strawberry
sketch comic RP's are fun!!
I haven't done something like that in an even longer time. Whenever I had to do one for a group, my partner would always cop out :<
NUUUU! that's the worst ;___; i guess it's hard to find a partner who can be on top of things.

Familiar Shapeshifter

star_kitten1618
I would need more samples since that one is unfinished :>

Aaah. Missed this quote. Sorry! I've only got a few - I finished that WIP in the meantime.

-x-
Character not my creation
-x-

Really - unprepared. But the characters caught my interest before I thought it through. redface

I could really let you set a price. I'm flexible. I just like the practice. 3nodding
Autumn Rowland
star_kitten1618
I would need more samples since that one is unfinished :>

Aaah. Missed this quote. Sorry! I've only got a few - I finished that WIP in the meantime.

-x-
-x-

Really - unprepared. But the characters caught my interest before I thought it through. redface

I could really let you set a price. I'm flexible. I just like the practice. 3nodding

I'm not comfortable setting prices because in the end- it's on you how much you feel your time is worth- I have no idea how long you take and how hard you try.
but while I admire your painting- it's not really a style I'm looking for, so no thank you ;w; <3
@Wasa: yes- that's why I didn't like DA groups much- I felt like no one really cared about story or character development. They just wanted to draw a kawaii character XD
OOOH GOSH them kawaii types oh yes XDD it's funny cause it's true, there's always those 'hit and run' people who make a chara for a group but never do anything XD that's why im kinda choosy with the groups i join cause i know i wanna try and commit to them >3>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff