Cuddly Fatcat

18,025 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
i do rlc if you end up having funds for that soon. ♥
info can be found [here]
i also take pure and usually get 80bill min. c:
Sorry, I cancel the transfer, dont need payment, i just do it for fun and practice.

~Kiana_Nala~
slwfck
I just leave this here:

User Image

http://slwfck.deviantart.com/art/Kiana-Nala-544745652?ga_submit_new=10:1436296757

Oh my gosh!!! She is beautiful! <3333
Thank you so very much!
hello!
here's my rlc link for whenever you're in a position to do those.
I hope your job situation improves, and best of luck to your request~
💖

Romantic Raider

slwfck

No, that's okay! I felt I should at least send you something because she is stunning. Thank you though. <333

Cyaneia

Thank you very much! I actually have an interview in. . . 30-ish minutes so maybe it'll be changing soon. <3
~Kiana_Nala~

wow, that's fantastic!
good luck, you'll do great!
💖
~Kiana_Nala~
slwfck

No, that's okay! I felt I should at least send you something because she is stunning. Thank you though. <333

YW
~Kiana_Nala~

Hello~ W-would you consider me? My commis info...I'm not really set on the rl so...points/GC/GG are welcome :>

Fashionable Faun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For more examples of my work please visit myTumblr

Hello, if you are at all interested the prices are 20bil for headshots, 40bil for waistup or 60bil for full body.

RLC is preferred though, if you are interested please have a look

Thank you ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas