Special Garbage

23,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image
        Hai hai! Would you be interested in my art? (´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm currently offering four styles.
        The anime style is available for GG and RL.
        Colored anime + the chubby chibies is exclusive to RLC.
        My other chibi style is in promotion for 50bil+
        (soon will be RLC when I have enough samples. unless you want to RLC)

My shop is below with samples and prices.
        User Image

Romantic Raider

Feral Capitalist

User Image
                                        Consider us?

Stendrr's Significant Otter

Heart Collector

24,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
busts- 10B
halfbodies- 25B+

i like designing outfits, too! i take items from my wishlist in addition to gold~
thanks for looking :3c

Romantic Raider

Updated the front page & added a section for links to artists!

Antivas's Wife

Tiny Astronomer

i do rlc heart
all the junk is in my sig heart heart

Romantic Raider

eixo

i do rlc heart
all the junk is in my sig heart heart

Thanks!

Shoujo

Sure c: I don't mind posting in forums. Nevertheless, here :3

Full Body:

&

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t538/BunnieDesu/Hopeful_zps5914920e.jpg

&

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t538/BunnieDesu/NoBanner_zps5f48672b.png

&

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t538/BunnieDesu/Princess_zps08ed5332.png

These aren't the most recent, however, as I have gotten better, but on my tablet ^u^|| The most recent from these would be Princess and Hopeful, but are still a little behind. My chibis have gotten wayy better, and my shoulder-ups are the same XD

Romantic Raider

Kurebayashii

Thank you!!!
How much on average do you usually ask? c: Or what you like to get for your art.
All three are very good samples. c:
Oh boy! You play Sims 4? Well if you're not after my own heart. I love the sims franchise, although to be honest I'm a bit of a custom content junkie.

Either way, I don't have an art shop here on GAIA, or anything fancy, but I do draw quite a bit, and I'm going to college for 2D animation. I'll be entirely honest, I'm not really sure what my art would be worth, but I do know I got jipped the first time I told the commissioner to name a price. My style varies, but I like to think it's along the lines of a knock off anime cartoon that wasn't made in Japan. Does that make sense? xD

I digitally paint too, but there's not a lot of great examples in my gallery and I'm still getting the hang of it. I can cell shade, do flats, full bodies, headshots, bust ups, waist ups, and I'm willing to draw whatever pose you want to throw at me. I'm alright at foreshortened poses too, and I'm very open to negotiating.

All I have to give you is my DA account, but let me know if you're interested in commissioning me. :>

Romantic Raider

Archaic Charm

Hahaha. I'm a simmer through and through. c: I used to use lots of custom content but I find its just too riddled with viruses to be worth it anymore.

That's awesome! And I'm sorry you got jipped, your artwork is really good. The fact that you are so versatile in your artwork/forms is amazing too! I guess my next question is, are you offering for RLC or Gaia gold? Or both? c:

I'd love to commission you, if not now then in the future for sure. I'm adding everyone to the list I have going on the front page so I can eventually get to everyone. Although, the RLC one's will probably take a bit longer since my last (and thus far only job) was a workstudy one and since I graduated from that college I'm no longer able to work as a workstudy. XD So the job hunt begins while I wait until fall to continue towards my bachelors! Hahaha.

So either way, I'm definitely interested. c:
Oh god, for all I know my computer is filled with malware, although I find that most custom content you find in the Tumblr simming community is pretty safe! :> Although I will say they did a fantastic job with the appearance of sims in TS4, the vanilla game looks fab without any added content.

Aww, thank you, that means a lot. It's not really a big deal, after all, I really just love drawing, so any added practice just sharpens the skills I'm trying to sharpen. xD

I've actually never done rlc before, just because I don't really have anyone to commission me, other than people on GAIA. And I totally understand what being a broke college student means, so I don't expect you to pay me in real money. Gaia gold is totally fine with me, after all, I can buy art of my own characters with it! :>

Do you have any particular idea what kind of art you want? Such as a bust-up, full body, colored, etc? Anything you want, I can manage. :> Also, is there any particular price you'd want to pay? I have no idea about GAIA currency because when I came back everything costed SOOO much and now I'm like "What the hell am I supposed to charge?" I can remember back in the day it was a miracle to get 200K for an image. xD Oh, how things have changed.

Shoujo

~Kiana_Nala~
Kurebayashii

Thank you!!!
How much on average do you usually ask? c: Or what you like to get for your art.
All three are very good samples. c:

Oh, all of my prices are always negotiable :3 and are open to interpretation

But currently approximately bust up/shoulder are the cheapest (50-75B), Then chibis are next at around 100, then a full body is with the largest frame, at around 160-200. It all depends on are 100% entirely based on difficulty, time frame (The longer I take, the less you have to pay. Like delivery pizza! XD) , and complexity of the material.
I just leave this here:

User Image

http://slwfck.deviantart.com/art/Kiana-Nala-544745652?ga_submit_new=10%253A1436296757

Romantic Raider

slwfck
I just leave this here:

User Image

http://slwfck.deviantart.com/art/Kiana-Nala-544745652?ga_submit_new=10%3A1436296757

Oh my gosh!!! She is beautiful! <3333
Thank you so very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas