Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Have you seen Ice Pandora in the Freebies section? They're permitting use of their pixels for free.

Are there particular sizes you're looking for? :3

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Eizoryu

I have all what I can have in those freebies and still open threads cat_redface

But now I really want more , I think I obsessed with them cat_crying
peipei94
Oh. I see. Bummer! Not the being obsessed part; the having all that are already available part.

I'm sort of kind of a budding pixel artist who's in need of practice, if you'd like me to take a crack at something. 3nodding I'd just need to know size, else it'll be a 32x32 across the board. xD

I have done simple foodies, but only two and they're private use. My only available pixel to show is this 100x100:
User Image

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Eizoryu

You can help me doing some food pixel ? cat_crying

I'm not sure about their size, I think it's depend on what food you make and which size you want

Hum......I really love those food's size on this link ( it's free ) Here

What do you think ? cat_sweatdrop

* sob * I'm really noob in art.......
peipei94
So a 100x100 canvas would be best, anyhow. 3nodding That way any excess space can be cropped off.
I can certainly try! I'm a newb to pixels, myself, so... It's a learning experience for me. xD I can't do animations (yet) because I haven't learned my new program for it, so I wouldn't be able to make animated foodies.

What kind of things should I try to make? Bottled drinks, candies, you name a specific food type and I'll give it a try!

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Eizoryu

I don't need animations , they make foods look not yummy ~ yum_puddi

You can make anything you want but I love cake ~~~ yum_icecreampie

How many you'll make ? Price for each or bulk ? yum_puddi
peipei94
Cakes~ I'll see what I can do! 4laugh
Not sure when I'll be able to do them, as I have a potential real life commission ahead of me as well as two kiddos to take care of, so I'm just giving you a heads-up. 3nodding

I don't really know yet, actually, as far as how many I'll make or what to charge. I'm kinda doing it for fun, so I'll let you decide how much to send when you see them. When it comes to fun over gold, I work within budgets. emotion_yatta

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Eizoryu
peipei94
Cakes~ I'll see what I can do! 4laugh
Not sure when I'll be able to do them, as I have a potential real life commission ahead of me as well as two kiddos to take care of, so I'm just giving you a heads-up. 3nodding

I don't really know yet, actually, as far as how many I'll make or what to charge. I'm kinda doing it for fun, so I'll let you decide how much to send when you see them. When it comes to fun over gold, I work within budgets. emotion_yatta

Thank you very much ~~~ heart

Oh ~ You have kids ?? Kids really cute but sometime I think they can make me crazy ~ ( I haven't marry yet but have a lot of cousins cat_4laugh )

I'm waiting for you , even this thread can be slow bump but don't worry ~~ cat_lol
peipei94
Yup! Two of 'em. Both under three years old. x_x They drive me crazy, but I love them. lol

I'll keep in touch on these pixel foodies! biggrin

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Eizoryu
peipei94
Yup! Two of 'em. Both under three years old. x_x They drive me crazy, but I love them. lol

I'll keep in touch on these pixel foodies! biggrin

Yay ~~~ I'm so excited ~ heart heart
peipei94
dunyamustasims

Thank you for visit and offer in my thread

Your arts seem fine with me but I still hope if you have time , can you make a small simple food pixel ? I really want to know more ~~~ heart

alright, i ran out of time today so i'll have an example for you tomorrow. i'll pm it to you, if that's alright

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
dunyamustasims

alright, i ran out of time today so i'll have an example for you tomorrow. i'll pm it to you, if that's alright

Ok , send me whenever you can

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
yum_puddi yum_tea

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200