Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

S W l F T Y
Let me know if you didn't get my message - if you're just thinking it over, please take your time! I'm just not sure from your posts in-thread whether it got there. lol
That said, if I happen to be the first RLC inquirer in question, please don't feel any obligation - you're the commissioner and you most definitely get to decide which you prefer! I totally understand and would like you to be happy with my style rather than obliged. 8Db If I'm not the one - that's still my sentiment, hahah!

Reveler

Maxx D
S W l F T Y
Let me know if you didn't get my message - if you're just thinking it over, please take your time! I'm just not sure from your posts in-thread whether it got there. lol
That said, if I happen to be the first RLC inquirer in question, please don't feel any obligation - you're the commissioner and you most definitely get to decide which you prefer! I totally understand and would like you to be happy with my style rather than obliged. 8Db If I'm not the one - that's still my sentiment, hahah!
I dont get payed until 4 days. ninja
And while I'm still a little weird about RLC I ******** LOVE your style, and I really wanna work with you if I get my head together.

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

S W l F T Y
I dont get payed until 4 days. ninja
And while I'm still a little weird about RLC I ******** LOVE your style, and I really wanna work with you if I get my head together.
Ooh, gotcha. wink Just hit me up anytime you're ready and wanting! I understand - and am honoured you like my work so much to potentially jump that hurdle! If you need any reassurance from my previous commissioners, let me know - some of them are Gaians too. smile Hope you get some GG offers in the meantime for your splendid avis!

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Reveler

Durem Hunter

User Image

like this kind of muslce?

Quick Reply

Submit