Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reveler

Reveler

xaddies
sig <3
hey you! heart

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Those are both really nice avis and I'm no stranger to muscle, but unfortunately I only do real life commissions...might you be open to that at all? If you are I'd be happy to drop my info, but if not I'm so sorry to bother, and a good luck bump instead!
S W l F T Y
xaddies
sig <3
hey you! heart

hiii////

Reveler

xaddies
S W l F T Y
xaddies
sig <3
hey you! heart

hiii////
how ya doin!

Reveler

Maxx D
Those are both really nice avis and I'm no stranger to muscle, but unfortunately I only do real life commissions...might you be open to that at all? If you are I'd be happy to drop my info, but if not I'm so sorry to bother, and a good luck bump instead!
How very dare you tempt me in this manner!
I've actually found my way to your page somehow before, and I ******** love this One

So could you maybe work out a quote for me, maybe in PM's? I've never done IRL comissions, and I'm not exactly lousy with money but I'm not a college kid neither lol.
S W l F T Y
xaddies
S W l F T Y
xaddies
sig <3
hey you! heart

hiii////
how ya doin!

tired hbu!!<3

Reveler

xaddies
S W l F T Y
xaddies
S W l F T Y
xaddies
sig <3
hey you! heart

hiii////
how ya doin!

tired hbu!!<3
same just got done with work sweatdrop

Reveler

Reveler

Maxx D
Plz Come back, I need some booty gonk

Dedicated Man-Lover

S W l F T Y
heart

I would love to draw muscular men, please! 3nodding (That's if you'd let me. QwQ)

I've recently drawn Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it's posted on the samples, though, I dunno if it would pass your standards.

I offer both traditional and digital art, so, here's my RLC Guide, just in case you're interested. 3nodding

Samples and prices are stated respectively.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Reveler

ComtesseDeGloire
S W l F T Y
heart

I would love to draw muscular men, please! 3nodding (That's if you'd let me. QwQ)

I've recently drawn Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it's posted on the samples, though, I dunno if it would pass your standards.

I offer both traditional and digital art, so, here's my RLC Guide, just in case you're interested. 3nodding

Samples and prices are stated respectively.

Thank you and have a nice day!
I will think about it, I inda feel obligated to my other RLC individual first, I really do like your art style and how clean but detailed it is.
I'll keep you in mind <3
I"m assuming you're only RLC?

Dedicated Man-Lover

S W l F T Y
I will think about it, I inda feel obligated to my other RLC individual first, I really do like your art style and how clean but detailed it is.
I'll keep you in mind <3

Oh, it's quite alright! I did see that just now and it's very understandable. 3nodding

Ah, yes. I'm only doing RLCs for now. sweatdrop Thank you for taking time to read this. I really appreciate it. 4laugh Anyway, I'm just a PM away. emotion_kirakira

Reveler

ComtesseDeGloire
S W l F T Y
I'll keep you in mind <3

Oh, it's quite alright! I did see that just now and it's very understandable. 3nodding

Ah, yes. I'm only doing RLCs for now. sweatdrop Thank you for taking time to read this. I really appreciate it. 4laugh Anyway, I'm just a PM away. emotion_kirakira
heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces