I would like to draw: Amber Jennings

Sample:x

Charge: free

Aww, that'd be so cool!

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Kiddo Seanchain
ok
I only have one recent sample of my normal style and it's just a colored sketch bust but if you're interested, the lines will be much cleaner and it will be a waist-up instead of a bust. I'd love to draw Amber and Nia. I mainly draw chibis so I'm not sure about pricing for this but maybe a couple waist-ups for Gilded Conjuror(I's an item I'm questing for my dream avi)? I'm 100% up for negotiations and I could quickly draw a sample of what you could expect if you prefer. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck with your art quest! 4laugh

Shirtless Heckler

Chibi Tsukki
I only have one recent sample of my normal style and it's just a colored sketch bust but if you're interested, the lines will be much cleaner and it will be a waist-up instead of a bust. I'd love to draw Amber and Nia. I mainly draw chibis so I'm not sure about pricing for this but maybe a couple waist-ups for Gilded Conjuror(I's an item I'm questing for my dream avi)? I'm 100% up for negotiations and I could quickly draw a sample of what you could expect if you prefer. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck with your art quest! 4laugh

Two waist ups for a gilded conjuror? Are there any other items you want tossed in as well?

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Madame Lee
x heart

Shirtless Heckler

Madame Lee
Madame Lee
x heart

Awwww, so cute!

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Kiddo Seanchain
glad you like it
Kiddo Seanchain
Two waist ups for a gilded conjuror? Are there any other items you want tossed in as well?

Oh, it's fine. I'm just collecting items for my dream avi so the only other items would be Prince of Fennecs, Runcible Spoon, and Antique Pierrot but I'd feel too bad taking any of those. But if you want me to draw a few busts as well I could also do that for you. 3nodding

Shirtless Heckler

Chibi Tsukki
Kiddo Seanchain

Oh, it's fine. I'm just collecting items for my dream avi so the only other items would be Prince of Fennecs, Runcible Spoon, and Antique Pierrot but I'd feel too bad taking any of those. But if you want me to draw a few busts as well I could also do that for you. 3nodding

Well, how about you draw something... and I'll figure out what to send you from that list?

Shirtless Heckler

Added a reference image for Voice.
Kiddo Seanchain

Alrighty. Where here's one: x X

I hope you like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items