Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Spirit

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello your request sounds interesting, I specialize into Fat and Chubby girls, I can draw other type of girl 2 but that snorlax could look cute in my style imo. If you hire me you are guarantee of round face, big eyelashes and fluffy hair :p.

A couple of sample: -1- , -2- , -3- , -4- , -5-

more on my DA

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Sexual Pancake
MistressLegato
The Sexual Pancake

Here you are! Enjoy! They were a treat to draw! <3

User Image

Adorable! Thank you!
Ill accept the trade in a sec heart

I'm glad you are happy with them! Thanks for lending them to me!

Tipsy Gaian

SoftCraze
Hello your request sounds interesting, I specialize into Fat and Chubby girls, I can draw other type of girl 2 but that snorlax could look cute in my style imo. If you hire me you are guarantee of round face, big eyelashes and fluffy hair :p.

more on my DA

Ahh so pretty and perfect! Do you have any kind of price or offer guide?

My snorlax is based on me irl, haha. Fatty ftw!
She is a fatty, but it's mostly in the hips. I don't really have much of a belly. Boobs are big but not massive (DD).
Any non uber girly clothes are fine.

And the cow can be drawn chubby, but less than the snorlax. My friend loved this pic where she's chubby, you can dress her in whatever.
If you wanna go sexy with it, she's into bondage/leather/shibari. If not anything lolita/girly and cute will work (im sorta tired of looking at the same pink dress haha)

Shy Spirit

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Sexual Pancake
SoftCraze

more on my DA

She is a fatty, but it's mostly in the hips. I don't really have much of a belly. Boobs are big but not massive (DD).

And the cow can be drawn chubby, but less than the snorlax. My friend loved this pic where she's chubby, you can dress her in whatever.
If you wanna go sexy with it, she's into bondage/leather/shibari. If not anything lolita/girly and cute will work (im sorta tired of looking at the same pink dress haha)

Ok I have been looking around to try to figure out a price for my art. Im already being paid for 12bill for 2 chibs but the person is very generous I guess. So It would be around that price if you can but What would really please me if you happen to have Green Body Dye So I can advance in my avatar quest. I would really love it. I would make you a 2 bill discount haha so it would be like 5bil+the dye. Theres one in the market place *wink* But I cant buy it I'm too poor.

Cute Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
working on your art now...2/4 done ninja

Tipsy Gaian

SoftCraze
The Sexual Pancake
SoftCraze

more on my DA

Ok I have been looking around to try to figure out a price for my art. Im already being paid for 12bill for 2 chibs but the person is very generous I guess. So It would be around that price if you can but What would really please me if you happen to have Green Body Dye So I can advance in my avatar quest. I would really love it. I would make you a 2 bill discount haha so it would be like 5bil+the dye. Theres one in the market place *wink* But I cant buy it I'm too poor.

5bil+dye for two pieces then?
I got you a green dye heart

Tipsy Gaian

prezial

Niceee~
I kinda wanna peek, curiosity kills meh ; w;

Cute Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
The Sexual Pancake
prezial

Niceee~
I kinda wanna peek, curiosity kills meh ; w;

you'll get the art really soon, i'm working on the last one ^^

Shy Spirit

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Sexual Pancake
SoftCraze
The Sexual Pancake
SoftCraze

more on my DA

5bil+dye for two pieces then?
I got you a green dye heart

Its a deal then ^^

Tipsy Gaian

SoftCraze

Its a deal then ^^

Trade sent heart

Cute Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
The Sexual Pancake

deviantart doesn't want to work for me idk why
so i saved the images to imgur right now
hope that's fine!
(plus, you get them full size haha)

click
click
click
click

Cute Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
The Sexual Pancake

dA works now. here's the dA links, too, if you want them.
click
click
click
click

Shy Spirit

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Sexual Pancake
SoftCraze

Its a deal then ^^

Trade sent heart

Oh thanks! :p gotta start soon

Tipsy Gaian

prezial
The Sexual Pancake

dA works now. here's the dA links, too, if you want them.
click
click
click
click

Completely adorable! heart heart
Thank you thank youu~ >w<

Tipsy Gaian

Art piled up and I just spent 30mins fixing the "art received" post... @__@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff