Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Sexual Pancake
MistressLegato
I'd be interested if you find my prices reasonable! You can check out my shop in my signature banner :3

I'll take two complex half bodies, no bg cause I have no idea what they could have as a bg xD
Separated please, one of Nerumi and one of Mumu~

2 bil total, right?

That sounds fabulous! Thank you hon!

O.G. Noob

The Sexual Pancake
Swannson
The Sexual Pancake
Swannson
eeee such cute characters i love them both *--*

Thank you very much :3

you're welcome!
i would like to draw a thigh-up pic for you if you like my samples lol...
(nudie warning for links!) x o x
... so much tongue action in my samples i blame miley lol

Ahh, so cute~
Yes please draw them!

Bah, my char is Nerumi. If you wanna draw Mumu also it's ok.
No idea how much to offer tho x3

oh geez i dunno lol, gaias inflation prob is getting worse by the week a swear lol. i actually plan to go out in a bang and have a massive art request too very soon haha!
uh idk 1bil for a thigh-up flat coloured? does that sound reasonable?

Tipsy Gaian

MistressLegato
The Sexual Pancake
MistressLegato
I'd be interested if you find my prices reasonable! You can check out my shop in my signature banner :3

I'll take two complex half bodies, no bg cause I have no idea what they could have as a bg xD
Separated please, one of Nerumi and one of Mumu~

2 bil total, right?

That sounds fabulous! Thank you hon!

Sending trade~

Tipsy Gaian

Swannson
The Sexual Pancake
Swannson
The Sexual Pancake
Swannson
eeee such cute characters i love them both *--*

Thank you very much :3

you're welcome!
i would like to draw a thigh-up pic for you if you like my samples lol...
(nudie warning for links!) x o x
... so much tongue action in my samples i blame miley lol

Ahh, so cute~
Yes please draw them!

Bah, my char is Nerumi. If you wanna draw Mumu also it's ok.
No idea how much to offer tho x3

oh geez i dunno lol, gaias inflation prob is getting worse by the week a swear lol. i actually plan to go out in a bang and have a massive art request too very soon haha!
uh idk 1bil for a thigh-up flat coloured? does that sound reasonable?

Yeah, totally reasonable. I've been paying that much for most of the art.
When I was active in Gaia having millions was worth something.. it's so ******** up, this inflation.

But well, I sold my uber expensive thingies.
Even the shitier items went up in price @_@

I'll send trade for the two pieces <3

O.G. Noob

The Sexual Pancake
When I was active in Gaia having millions was worth something.. it's so ******** up, this inflation.

yea lol, i hadnt played for almost a year, then came back and was like wat happened lol??
but oh well it is what it is, im glad i kept all of my items instead of liquidating them haha.

and okay ill get started soon. i am nursing a hand injury so it might take me a bit longer to get them done, but shouldnt be more than a week haha.

Tipsy Gaian

Swannson
The Sexual Pancake

yea lol, i hadnt played for almost a year, then came back and was like wat happened lol??
but oh well it is what it is, im glad i kept all of my items instead of liquidating them haha.

and okay ill get started soon. i am nursing a hand injury so it might take me a bit longer to get them done, but shouldnt be more than a week haha.

np np, take your time smile

Magical Girl

The Sexual Pancake
Orgasmic Vomit

200m for headshots
500m for fullbodies

Then 1b for two fullbodies?
Sounds okay? @__@

alright so i wanted to know...for the fullbodies do you want these guys drawn?

[/alignUser Image]

Familiar Phantom

I don't usually do anthro/furry characters, but these two are pretty cute, and wouldn't mind branching out a little anyways!
Here's my dA, feel free to look through my gallery, and here are some other commisions I've done.
I don't ask for very much, I usually ask for anything 100k plus (to help me with my questing). So whatever you think it's worth is good by me.
Thanks you in advance, regardless, for taking the time to consider me.

Tipsy Gaian

Orgasmic Vomit

Yes, the main album is all Nerumi's references.
And there's a sub album inside with Mumu's references.

Tipsy Gaian

darkest_fate
I don't usually do anthro/furry characters, but these two are pretty cute, and wouldn't mind branching out a little anyways!
Here's my dA, feel free to look through my gallery, and here are some other commisions I've done.
I don't ask for very much, I usually ask for anything 100k plus (to help me with my questing). So whatever you think it's worth is good by me.

100k is nothing nowadays...
I'll give you 500mil, and you do whatever you think would be cute with the two characters.
At least one piece of each char, artistic freedom (as long as the characters keep their escence).

Deal? whee

Familiar Phantom

The Sexual Pancake
darkest_fate

I'll give you 500mil, and you do whatever you think would be cute with the two characters.
At least one piece of each char, artistic freedom (as long as the characters keep their escence).

Deal? whee

Alright sounds fair! Do you prefer them together or seperate? I can do it either way. cat_4laugh

Tipsy Gaian

darkest_fate
The Sexual Pancake
darkest_fate

Deal? whee

Alright sounds fair! Do you prefer them together or seperate? I can do it either way. cat_4laugh

I don't have a preference, if you're doing them together: The cow is my waifu/best friend's char so nothing romantic :B
Im sending trade~

Familiar Phantom

The Sexual Pancake
darkest_fate
The Sexual Pancake
darkest_fate

Deal? whee

I don't have a preference, if you're doing them together: The cow is my waifu/best friend's char so nothing romantic :B
Im sending trade~

Alright. I'll sketch some stuff up and send it to you in the next couple days! cat_4laugh

Magical Girl

The Sexual Pancake
Orgasmic Vomit

Yes, the main album is all Nerumi's references.
And there's a sub album inside with Mumu's references.

okay sweet i was doing the right thing then, thank you c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces