Trash

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: [ willowspell ]
            Offering :: [ bust / sketch / fullbody with outfit design ]
            Price :: [ items or gold, wishlist + past offers here ]
            Examples :: [ bust bust sketch fullbody couple tumblr]
            Timeline :: [ sketch or bust - few days, fullbody or more - by end of Oct ]
            Extra? :: [ ...meow? Idk if I'll draw them feminine or masculine. Probably neutral-ish?]

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Vladimirka
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
.~.
User Image

should i make her hair shorter?

User Image
.~.
No, i'm loving the length it is * w*

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Willowspell
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            Extra? :: [ ...meow? Idk if I'll draw them feminine or masculine. Probably neutral-ish?]

I'm really not sure what to offer for what... sweatdrop and your style is everywhere e we Like I really like this one and this but.. yeah.. yo bribes are everywhere.. e we

Beloved Winner

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
.~.
User Image

lineart almost finished emotion_kirakira only legs to go

User Image
.~.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Vladimirka
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
.~.
User Image

lineart almost finished emotion_kirakira only legs to go

User Image
.~.
you work crazy fast, yo! * w* <3

Trash

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Willowspell
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username

I'm really not sure what to offer for what... sweatdrop and your style is everywhere e we Like I really like this one and this but.. yeah.. yo bribes are everywhere.. e we

The 2 you like are my most "regular" and therefore practiced styles xD first one = fb colour that's gonna take a while and second one = quick sketch. Bribe would be... items as listed in my shop thing ahaha. Equivalent-ish in gold is fine too but... not preferred esp if you want fullbody colour since economy is super unstable orz

Beloved Winner

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
.~.
User Image

ikr! that happens when i'm enjoying the drawing
tho sometimes i go do house-things
but yes fast enough lol
yay for weekends,cause on weekdays i sleep the entire afternoon lol

User Image
.~.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Willowspell
The 2 you like are my most "regular" and therefore practiced styles xD first one = fb colour that's gonna take a while and second one = quick sketch. Bribe would be... items as listed in my shop thing ahaha. Equivalent-ish in gold is fine too but... not preferred esp if you want fullbody colour since economy is super unstable orz
That makes sense e we
And yeah it is unstable and it sucks because I can't always keep up "orz
would it really take until the end of october tho for a fullbody color? e we

I can maybe offer The Butch Russian for a fb sketch?
And would you mind if i colored it myself and credited you with the lines, of course, if that's enough? e we

Ahahaa sorry replying took so long i was lurking your wishlist then got distracted by the kitten.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Vladimirka
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
.~.
User Image

ikr! that happens when i'm enjoying the drawing
tho sometimes i go do house-things
but yes fast enough lol
yay for weekends,cause on weekdays i sleep the entire afternoon lol

User Image
.~.

yes! and that's great e we <33 I'm just glad you're enjoying it <33
Well.. yeah.. that's a given
<3

sleeping is pretty great tho..

Trash

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Willowspell
That makes sense e we

And would you mind if i colored it myself and credited you with the lines, of course, if that's enough? e we

Ahahaa sorry replying took so long i was lurking your wishlist then got distracted by the kitten.

Erm sorry that's a bit low + not my priority atm. Sorry for making you go through my stupidly long wishlist x-x the items listed in my shop are what I really want mostly orz
It MAY take that long because...school started... /crawls
Idm the colouring at all. In fact I can slap on sketchy colours for a higher price eve

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Willowspell
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Willowspell
That makes sense e we

Erm sorry that's a bit low + not my priority atm. Sorry for making you go through my stupidly long wishlist x-x the items listed in my shop are what I really want mostly orz
Idm the colouring at all. In fact I can slap on sketchy colours for a higher price eve

Ooohh i love sketches with color * w*

Ahahaa school I understand that pain in the butt.

hmm..
Maybe V's sketchbook for a knee/thigh/whatever sketch with slapped on color? And I can add a Tanoshimu Spirit too for good measure.extra?

Bribes are so hard bcause i never know what to do nnrr

Trash

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Willowspell
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Willowspell
That makes sense e we

Ooohh i love sketches with color * w*

Ahahaa school I understand that pain in the butt.

hmm..
Maybe V's sketchbook for a knee/thigh/whatever sketch with slapped on color? And I can add a Tanoshimu Spirit too for good measure.extra?

Bribes are so hard bcause i never know what to do nnrr

Deal =v=
Shall be sending a wip soon ehe

Beloved Winner

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

well,the electrecity generator from where i live has just exploded...i dont think i can get the piece done till tomorrow or monday with alot of luck

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Willowspell

Deal =v=
Shall be sending a wip soon ehe
Fabulous! Trade sent <33
Awesome <3

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Vladimirka
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

well,the electrecity generator from where i live has just exploded...i dont think i can get the piece done till tomorrow or monday with alot of luck

Oh damn D: Hope everything is okay
And of course no hurry at all e we

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas