Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 116 117 118 > >> >>> »|

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Hi, everyone! I have decided to quest for a Platinum Ticket, so that's going to put my art quest on hold for a while!

THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ARTISTS I'VE ALREADY MADE DEALS WITH!

If you and me have an agreement and I have said I'm buying a piece from you, I still am! Our commission is still open, this is just for new commissioners. 3nodding No trades will be cancelled.

If you have concerns, please PM me!

Thanks <3

User Image ::[ MISTY'S OC REQUEST THREAD ]::

Hey there, beautiful, thanks for clicking. /suggestivebrows

This is my perma [-laughter in the distance-] request thread for my original character, Avory. I'll put more about them here in the thread, so no need to click there yet unless you're really excited about this, in which if you are I encourage you to click away!

Current Funds :: 3.5t+ items
                      Thread status :: Closed

Here's what i'm currently looking for ::
                            Character Reference Sheets --- Feel free to ask for more details on this! Really really want! (For Avory only)

Feel free to offer anything. I tend to lean towards fullbody digital art, but you can try your hand at offering everything else, too!

I'm sorry but i'm very very picky, so please don't be offended if I say no thank you!

I'm also not very interested in RLC, but you can try PMing me anyways!
                          No RLC's right now, please ; w;
                          Or if you want to PM me just so I have your links for future references, you're welcome to PM me anyways e ue

I'm willing to pay big gold on one piece of quality art!

main post | rules + items offered | form + waiting for + wishlist | Avory | roBOTS??? | guest OC (Silesia) | received commissions + spotlight | newest | links | reserved posts

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ RULES ]::

o1. please follows all of gaia's rules! : this means RLC's need to happen off site, and any time you wish to ask about one it must must be done through PM's.
                      o2. don't steal! this goes without saying, of course. Avory is mine. the art, once given to me and purchased, is mine but credit goes to artist and you must respect them for their hard work! we will find out, child. if you want to know who drew a piece, feel free to ask!

o3. when filling out the form, please have specific prices or at least be willing to haggle if you're not sure. i want to pay you fairly but i can't always keep up with the inflation D:
                      o4. do not link me to your shop unless you're showing me samples! i don't want to order from your shop, that's the point of the thread! But i'm okay with you listing me as a customer there just to keep things neat.

o5. i'm patient, but i'm also human! keep me updated on what's going on in your life and why it might be taking longer than you said. if i don't hear from you for a month and you ignore my pm's, we have a problem. After two months of nothing, I will cancel the trade, let you know, and when you come back we can reopen everything once more.
                      o6. i love WIP's! please please please show me WIP's!!

o7. please do not draw anything until i have accepted your form! don't come in here with a fully drawn picture demanding gold or items for it when i never agreed to pay for it!
                      o8. i reserve the right to change the rules at any time!

o9. when I accept you and decide to commission you, I will send you a trade with our agreed amount, do not accept that trade until you have finished the art and i've seen a preview/watermarked/screenshot/smaller version!. I hate. hate. hate. did i mention HATE having notifications in my window, i HATE IT. I'm not going to accept it until I see the art ANYWAYS so why is it on my end? super pet peeve. please.
                      1o. do not ask me to accept the trade ahead of time. I will not do this.

::[ ITEMS UP FOR GRABS ]::

I have so many items that I can put up for offering that I really don't even want to start e we If you have items you really want, please list them! Otherwise I'll stalk your wishlists, if you have one! And do have an item in the Cash Shop currently that you've got your eye on? Let me know! I usually have some GC on hand! Otherwise, please just give me a list of items or types of items you like so I can offer properly <3 I have 3000+ items that I don't need e we

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ FORM ]::

Please use this form when offering your amazing talent! The form will be posted here in the thread! <3

[list][list][list][quote=".~[Misty.Muffin]~."][/quote]
                      [color=#318CE7][size=17]let me draw ❣ ♡[/size][/color][list][list][size=11][color=#6996AD]

[color=#6996AD][b]Who?[/b][/color] :: [ Avory or Silesia? ]
                      [color=#6996AD][b]Offering[/b][/color] :: [ fullbody, character ref, chib?? ]
                      [color=#6996AD][b]Price[/b][/color] :: [ what do you want in exchange? items + gold? gold? items? how much and what? tell me! ]
                      [color=#6996AD][b]Examples[/b][/color] :: [ links or spoiler, please, link to shop is okay! please show examples similar to what you're offering ]
                      [color=#6996AD][b]Timeline[/b][/color] :: [ about how long will it take? it's okay to not know! Just guess and keep me updated! ]
                      [color=#6996AD][b]Ideas?[/b][/color] :: [ what are you considering drawing? Feminine cute? Masculine? Working? roBOTs? it's okay to not know yet c: just shop me WIPs ]
                      [color=#6996AD][b]Extra?[/b][/color] :: [ questions, concerns, thoughts? wanna run your idea by me? now's the time to do it. ][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Example!

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Who? :: Avory!
                                Offering :: Chibi fullbody
                                Price :: 2b?
                                Examples :: My art looks like this
                                Timeline :: 2days, tops. PM me on the third if i haven't gotten back to you.
                                Ideas? :: I wanted to do a feminine outfit, a dress, possibly something like this!
                                Extra? :: What kind of curls does their hair get when it gets longer? Can you show me an example?

::[ WAITING ON ]::

Please don't feel pressured that you're here! This is just for me to keep track of everything!

Xxx - H i m e - xxX - I'm currently waitlisted

*viai-artworks - RLC thigh up with background (off site, this is just for record)
                          *G0BES - RLC for a character ref sheet.
                          *Owari Yuu - RLC for a fullbody.

::[ WISH LIST ]::

These amazing artists are people I want art from but may never get ; w;

sakima-chan ||| a busted radio ||| The Peten ||| G0BES ||| Abbacus ||| Solely Sabotage ||| visaga ||| Ofan ||| pantec ||| BopuTofu

more to be added later e we

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ AVORY ]::

FINALLY THE PART YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, GOSH, I TYPE TOO DAMN MUCH, I KNOW AND I'M SO SORRY.

A few links if you want to read much more on Avory than the information I provide here ::

User Image
              User Image
              nameAvory Reed
                Avee

age twenty three
                january seventeenth
                capricorn

gendergenderqueer!
                also known as gender-fluid, click here for more information!
                when referring to them, please use ze or they
                this means they dress both feminine and masculine, it changes with their mood.
                see pictures below for references

specieshuman w/ wings
                wings are gradiented black to gray; white spots/freckles everywhere

body typepear shaped
                their hip measurement is slightly larger than the bust measurement

hairblack
                kept short, always unkept and messy, curls when it gets too long

eyesgray-blue
              height // weight five foot five inches // one twenty pounds
              important features FRECKLES

Avory is a generally shy and modest individual, though they're incredibly intelligent and good with their hands. When they're dressed up in a feminine manner, Avory's very shy about it and blushes commonly if complimented, often buying more dresses because they're cute and never wanting to wear them because they lack the confidence for the day. When they're dressed more masculine, however, they tend to walk a little taller and speak a little louder. The fact their personality changes with how they dress has everything to do with the way they are perceived when they dress the way they do. When dressed femininely, ze finds themselves looked at much more which can make them feel uncomfortable and awkward. When dressed more masculinely, they can tell they are taken more seriously and while looked at just as often, they know they're looked at differently. When called into work, they dress in a way to make them look as androgynous as possible to avoid being scoffed at for looking """"too female"""". This is a problem they can do nothing about.

Please click H E R E for Avory's FAQ! Questions answered include: information on breast binding, clothing style, and and what to do if you draw them with a man chest on accident!

Feminine References
                      User Image User Image User Image

Masculine References

Other References

This is a very very very very small sample of Avory's images and picture references e we very... very small... it was super hard to pick some out but... here you go!

What's the most important thing about Avory?

FRECKLES.

I encourage artists to: Give Avory new outfits! Play in the line of masculine and feminine, going for neutral or super either way! please nothing sexy! If you have an idea for something, feel free to run it by me though! Draw Avory with your own OC's (please don't charge me for couple art for this though e we this is for your enjoyment, too)! Draw Avory with her Bots (i'll SCREAM. roBOTS)!

and ask questions! PLEASE!

Outfit ideas: click for one!. more to come later e we

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ ROBOTS ]::

As i mentioned earlier, Avory works as a mechanic for robots, essentially a technician. With her lives three robots! Below is information about them!

You don't need to draw them, as this is not the main point of the thread... but I wanted to include them e we Just in case someone found an interest.

Size chart for the family
                        They go in order and are labeled so obvs you can figure it out

Mama/Papa Rudy

Apologies about the less specific reference for Rudy, but it's perfectly accurate. Their design is large, round, softened edges, newer looking pieces around the knees (weak knees, pieces needing replaced often to support their weight) and fairly older looking synthetic skin, brown and rubbed away/raw in many places. Joint pieces will be covered/have covers and aren't exposed. It's just important to remember they are an older model.

- Rudy is the oldest of Avory's bots, nearly 18 years old and would be very outdated if not for Avory keeping their systems up to date and fixing them constantly, ensuring they are well maintained.
                        - very kind and caring and takes care of the house, cooking, and what limited cleaning they can do.
                        - has two modes: Mama Rudy and Papa Rudy. Mama Rudy is kind, caring, slow moving, and gentle. Papa Rudy is protective, stern, and doesn't take excuses. Both modes have the main objection of protecting Avory and the other Bots.

** Often wears a cooking apron, pink.
                        ** Bakes. A lot.

Bo

SLIGHT NSFW warning in this picture! Nothing obscene or sexual, just some boob.
                        (mod approval received to post picture)
                        Click Here for the picture!

Fairly young model in comparison to Rudy, five to ten years old, joints all exposed (elbows, knees, ankles, etc), but from previous damage rather than model design. Older synthetic skin, first generation, not quite human looking/colored yet. Very expressive face. Not insulated properly so more likely to feel shifts in temperate, feet and hands often bandaged for protection/make shift every day insulation.

- Bo is a malfunctioning robot.
                        - Because of abuse from many previous owners, Bo's system is permanently damaged and unfixable. Avory believes that replacing everything in his system would remove the very essence that is Bo. Instead, they handle the glitches and fix them as they come.
                        - Some of the malfunctions in his system have caused the following to occur: anxiety when in social situations or being forced to do something he doesn't want to, speech impediments (stuttering is very common), and irrational fears.
                        - very shy to new people, likely to hide in his room to avoid guests.

** very very fond of superheros and has many toys/clothes/posters/blankets. Especially fond of: Spiderman, Wonder Woman, The Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, Superman, Nightcrawler.
                        ** Often seen running around wearing his Spiderman blanket as a cape.
                        ** He makes paper stars and does origami when he's anxious, it's a coping method used to calm him down.

psssst. one time Bo sneezed and changed his language setting.
                        Bo is a precious baby and they all love him and take care of him.

Leo

LEONARDO: Lifelike Electronic Organism Normally for Assassination, Repair, and Dangerous Observation
                        Just call him Leo.
                        (pssst he's just holding some grocery bags, he's the youngest bot so often gets dragged to do shopping)

The newest edition to their family, and also the newest model of Bot. Leo was, uh, a misorder? A misdelivery? Avory ordered a Modern Home Bot to help around the house and instead got Leo. They didn't have the heart to return him (having already turned him on and gotten introductions out of the way) so kept him! Avory had been afraid that housework and shopping and the work would be too boring for the bot, but after a month of working there, asked him what he wanted and Leo chose to stay.

The most modern of modern bots: Leo is one of the best pieces of technology you can buy... even though the people who usually buy his type of bot aren't the law-abiding type. He's the most humanoid of the set, with pale synthetic skin, smooth joints, and a nearly impossible to find his circuit board, fuse box, command breaker, etc. If you don't know where it is and how to get to it, you won't be able to find it. Avory (and Leo when asked) has made a conscious decision to not customize him. This kind of modern Robot comes with the ability to change his appearance and make him look completely human, but Avory prefers him in his truest, pure form.

- The strongest of the bots (stronger than Rudy just because of Rudy's old age and that limits her from doing too much) and the one that often now goes with Avory on her jobs to the poorer parts of the city
                        - Very agreeable and eager to help and please Avory
                        - Attentive and caring to Bo, and respectful of his boundaries. Also helps Rudy in the kitchen often.
                        - Still new, and still learning, but blending in well

** may or may not be Avory's significant other. hetotallyis. so drawing them together is A+
                        ** Helps the others as often as he can

Here is a reference of Bo and Avory! /sobs/ it's wonderful

H E R E is their Imgur!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ GUEST CHARACTER ]::

So because I love my bestie, I wanted to do a "Guest Character" section for my thread where I buy art of my friends OC! The following original character belongs to my friend CrackedJewel! I will be buying, haggling, and making all deals for the art! I will, of course, likely talk to her about it... or i'll just surprise her with it, ahahaha. When art is given to her, I will be linking her here to this thread where the final art is posted. If the art is done through PM, I will send it to her with your username. If you have concerns about this, please let me know and we can talk it over!

User Image

S i l e s i a . A d n e l

1 8 . f e m a l e . e l f

nameSilesia Adnel

age eighteen
                        october thirty first
                        scorpio

genderfemale

species elf
                        identifying features include but are not limited to: long, pointed ears

body typelong and lean
                        with an even hip to bust ratio. Long torso and long legs.

hairlight green
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄ SHORT NOW! Short and messy.

eyesamethyst purple
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄

height // weight five foot eight inches // one fouty pounds

important features long ears, both pierced once.

A few things to note about Silesia: She is a fighter, she is a Knight in training! I won't give you the entire story, but this is her sword and this is the pocket watch. The pocket watch transforms into the sword, so you can draw one of the other but not both together... unless you have an idea you want to talk about.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Blood warning for this!

Some things to note

** She has different outfits, and you're more than free to play around with them! Nothing modern, however, because this is not a modern character.
        ** Training tunics, armor, formal gowns, your own take on casual wear for the time based on the outfits we've provided.

** If you wanted to do a modern take on the character.. just talk to me and we'll see what we can work out.

** Here is her Imgur Album, there are limited pictures and only a few there that aren't here in the thread, but there are some good sketches!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ RECEIVED ]::

xxx -- Murder Is Kawaii
                        xxx -- Vladimirka
                        xxx -- Willowspell
                        xxx -- Veethree
                        xxx -- nanquest
                        xxx -- prince yiu
                        xxx -- Yama Disya
                        xxx -- Apprentice Lurker
                        xxx -- Ghooosties
                        xxx -- Sehlat ~
                        xxx -- Crowcon132
                        xxx -- Prince Reddy
                        xxx -- ItzKyoume
                        xxx -- meerodi
                        xxx -- rnochi
                        xxx -- rinniex
                        xxx -- Kuromitu
                        xxx -- Panic pie
                        xxx -- Ghooosties ~
                        xxx -- Jello Wraith
                        xxx -- Pangetsuh
                        xxx -- purdoy25
                        xxx -- CarnevaI
                        xxx -- Panic pie
                        xxx -- The Peten
                        xxx -- Succuren
                        xxx -- BUNNYTATERS
                        xxx -- Araiia
                        xxx -- Qunarri
                        xxx -- u - l u v
                        xxx -- The Murder Recipe
                        xxx -- jyaansoup
                        xxx -- Hannibby
                        xxx -- Deyvu ~
                        xxx -- S0U
                        xxx -- Nariissaa
                        xxx -- Ofan
                        xxx -- Sweet Petrichor
                        xxx -- Nowherebear
                        xxx -- ai-oujo
                        xxx -- Qunarti
                        xxx -- hurrka
                        xxx -- ducklicker
                        xxx -- Spreegen ~
                        xxx - satan poisoning
                        xxx -- russellweefs

xxx -- TheMainCharacter1
                        xxx -- Ghooosties
                        xxx -- reviali ~
                        xxx -- The Peten
                        xxx -- S0U ~
                        xxx -- Ofan
                        xxx -- ThanatosRising
                        xxx -- Tales of Tales
                        xxx -- Nariissaa
                        xxx -- It was super effective
                        xxx -- Spreegan

~ = freebie

::[ SPOTLIGHT ]::

Click for the full size!

User Image

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ completed ]::

Murder Is Kawaii - 13b for fullbody mixed media trad art
                        Vladimirka - Forest After Dark + Seven Day Misery for a Fullbody FemAvory
                        Willowspell - V's sketchbook + Tanoshimu Spirit for a colored thigh/knee up
                        Veethree - 5b for fullbod (possible)-experimental chibi
                        nanquest - Brilliant Dynasty + Pandaista + Pale Lady + Dalnim for fullbody chibi
                        prince yiu - Masquerade, Alister’s Wonder, and The Dark Ringmaster for a fullbody colored sketch!
                        Yama Disya - 25b + M's Sketchbook + D's Sketchbook for a fullbody
                        Apprentice Lurker - 4.5b for a chibi couple (her oc too!)
                        *Ghooosties - RLC fullbody
                        Crowcon132 - 5b + Nightmare Scarf + Beyond Blue + Dark Forest Style for a fullbody colored.
                        Prince Reddy - Protagonist's Intuition for a character ref sheet!
                        *ItzKyoume - RLC fullbody + background
                        meerodi - 10b for a fullbody
                        rnochi - 10pck project Couture 2.0 for chibi reference sheet
                        *rinniex -- RLC fullbody.
                        Kuromitu -- P's Sketchbook for a chibithingy
                        *Jello Wraith - RLC fullbody with simple background
                        Pangetsuh -- 25b for a halfbody.
                        *purdoy25 - RLC fullbody sketch
                        CarnevaI - 35b for a halfbody!
                        Panic pie -- M's Sketchbook + D's Sketchbook + Josie's Journey 2nd Gen for a chibi + bust
                        The Peten -- 20b for a blinking chibi!
                        *Succuren - RLC for a fullbody
                        BUNNYTATERS - 10b for a full/half winter bod e we
                        Araiia - Sumafo Craze + 15b for a full body (VIA pm)
                        Qunarri - Exoskeletal Cross + 20b for a fullbody!
                        u - l u v - 60b for a fullbody sketch of masc+fem Avory.
                        The Murder Recipe - 40b for an experimental Avory!
                        jyaansoup - 60b for a fullbody couple with their OC
                        Hannibby - 40b for a fullbody with blinking
                        Nariissaa - 120b for a fullbody (Jan 14)
                        Sweet Petrichor - 50b for a waist up of Avory (Jan 21)
                        Nowherebear - 100b for a halfbody.
                        ai-oujo - Lovely Lucie + Lamenting Lucie + D/M's Sketchbook + Beyond Brown + Rosamunds Revenge + 20b for a fullbody (Feb 14)
                        Qunarti - 70b for a fullbody (Feb 15)
                        hurrka - 100b + Rose Saga for a halfbody (Feb 22)
                        ducklicker - 120b for a fullbody of Avory and Rudy (Feb 27)
                        satan poisoning - 10b for a chibi
                        *russellweefs - RLC fullbody with simple background
                        Spreegan - 40b + lovely lucie, Beyond Brown, F's Sketchbook, Rosamund's Redemption for character ref (Jan 06)
                        Martyrius - 50b for a group (Jan 28)

TheMainCharacter1 - Enigma Institute Student Uniform + Puppeteer's Reprise + Oh Dear Brother + Beyond Blush + 10b for a fullbody Silesia
                        *Ghooosties - RLC for a Silesia fullbody.
                        It was super effective - 200b for a fullbody of Silesia (March 6)

Cancelled
                        These are just people who kind of disappeared from the face of the earth or cancelled for some reason. This is just a list for me to keep an eye on in case they come back and would like to reopen their commissions with me.

DizzySnacks - 8b for a chibi
                        RealRoyal - 5b for a fullbody
                        Bargeist -- 8b for a fullbody
                        1The Dead Friend1 - 10b for a fullbody
                        blue tongued skank - 150b for fullbody painted.
                        Seiuns - 25b for a character ref sheet!
                        Gattic - 20b for a fullbody (Dec 15)
                        kiss gum - 25b for a chibi (Dec 30) (##)
                        jjwang97 - 20b for a bust (Jan 02)
                        milkytears - 60b for a waist of Avory (Feb 25)
                        Dunyazad - Purrsuasion Play for a character reference sheet (Nov 28) (##)
                        Misuchi - Checkmate Void for fullbody traditional sketch (?)

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ newest ]::

Wanted to highlight my newest pieces, at the bottom so the page stretching is okay e we

xxxxxArtist: Spreegan

User Image

Click for full!

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ links ]::

Links out, I have no banner for my thread so no advertising me for you!

Most links are likely here just because i love people and wanted to put them here. If you'd LIKE to be here, just shoot me a PM or post here in the thread <3

---

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

::[ RESERVED ]::

xxx

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

xxx

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd