let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: prince yiu
            Offering :: fullybody sketch with a dab of colour/shading
            Price :: Masquerade? emotion_kirakira
            Examples :: my gallery
            Timeline :: by sunday hopefully!
            Extra? :: none

I had to scan a bit in your link to find things, but just to clarify (cause i'm a freako) you're offering a thing like: blip blop bloop or something more like clip clop cleep? Or this?
Ahahaaa sorry for my link titles i think i'm creative.

But your style and coloring all varies but is amazing i'm just curious about the specifics of what to expect? e we

Aah yeah, apologies for that! My style is still inconsistent haha OTL
But it will probably turn out like something between this and that. I'm still trying to find a set colouring style sweatdrop I hope that's ok...><

I totally understand. e we Consistency is haaaard.

Is there anyway I could add
Alister’s Wonder
and The Dark Ringmaster for something a little closer to this? i just think that ones amazing nnnnn. And I raided your wishlist ahahaaaa but I only have one Ringmaster and that one is close e we

If no, then the first offer for the masquerade is excellent! Just lemme know e we <3
Or lemme know what else you'd want for that other type. becauseitreallyisfabbu.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
prince yiu
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
prince yiu
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: prince yiu
            Offering :: fullybody sketch with a dab of colour/shading
            Price :: Masquerade? emotion_kirakira
            Examples :: my gallery
            Timeline :: by sunday hopefully!
            Extra? :: none

I had to scan a bit in your link to find things, but just to clarify (cause i'm a freako) you're offering a thing like: blip blop bloop or something more like clip clop cleep? Or this?
Ahahaaa sorry for my link titles i think i'm creative.

But your style and coloring all varies but is amazing i'm just curious about the specifics of what to expect? e we

Aah yeah, apologies for that! My style is still inconsistent haha OTL
But it will probably turn out like something between this and that. I'm still trying to find a set colouring style sweatdrop I hope that's ok...><

I totally understand. e we Consistency is haaaard.

Is there anyway I could add
Alister’s Wonder
and The Dark Ringmaster for something a little closer to this? i just think that ones amazing nnnnn. And I raided your wishlist ahahaaaa but I only have one Ringmaster and that one is close e we

If no, then the first offer for the masquerade is excellent! Just lemme know e we <3
Or lemme know what else you'd want for that other type. becauseitreallyisfabbu.

Ooh yes that's more than enough, thank you so much! I accept! <3 It may take a bit longer than Sunday but I will keep you updated. heart

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

prince yiu
Ooh yes that's more than enough, thank you so much! I accept! <3 It may take a bit longer than Sunday but I will keep you updated. heart

Fabuloso! I'll send the trade now <3
And that's just fine, there's no hurry at all * w* <3

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

nikiera
good
luck
Thank you <3
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: Sesshirou
            Offering :: fullbody or whatever you like
            Price :: I always prefer items! The specific item would depend on your request- I'd particularly interested in one of your sketchbooks for a fullbody sketch! or I'm open for suggestion :] Cg would be much more expensive unfortunately....more of a mega bribe kind of thing...
            Examples ::
            Sketch Samples:[1] [2] [3] [4]

CG samples: [x] [x]

Timeline :: anything from a day to a few weeks
            Extra? :: cute character! if she's got friends/a man I'm open to doing couples/groups!

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: [ yours, duh ]
            Offering :: chibi
            Price :: does 10bil sound good?
            Examples :: Inn my signature smile
            Timeline :: it's Friday afternoon here; I can definitely get it done before weekend's end smile
            Extra? :: I am a huge fan of androgynity/genderfluidity, so you can bet I'll do my best on this biggrin

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Sesshirou
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            Price :: I always prefer items! The specific item would depend on your request- I'd particularly interested in one of your sketchbooks for a fullbody sketch! or I'm open for suggestion :] Cg would be much more expensive unfortunately....more of a mega bribe kind of thing...

Extra? :: cute character! if she's got friends/a man I'm open to doing couples/groups!

I love your CG stuff, not too interested in the sketches tho. e ue Define "mega" 8D Like, how much, CG, would you want for a waist compared to a this compared to a knee compared to a fullbod?

and i also have an extra v's sketchbook too i just havent added it up yet dx

and THANK YOU! Her man, alas, is a robot but she does have friends, ahahaa.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Veethree
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username
            :: [ yours, duh ]
            Offering :: chibi
            Price :: does 10bil sound good?
            Examples :: Inn my signature smile
            Timeline :: it's Friday afternoon here; I can definitely get it done before weekend's end smile
            Extra? :: I am a huge fan of androgynity/genderfluidity, so you can bet I'll do my best on this biggrin

I'm really glad you like my character! ; w; thank you.

10b is a little too rich for my blood, but I really love this colored sketch you did and this one too e we You have a very interesting style and I love the lack of outlined lines.

Are you willing to go less, or have any items you have an eye on, perhaps? Your wish list was empty. emotion_donotwant
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Sesshirou
        .~[Misty.Muffin]~.

let me draw ❣ ♡

Username

I love your CG stuff, not too interested in the sketches tho. e ue Define "mega" 8D Like, how much, CG, would you want for a waist compared to a this compared to a knee compared to a fullbod?

and i also have an extra v's sketchbook too i just havent added it up yet dx

and THANK YOU! Her man, alas, is a robot but she does have friends, ahahaa.

I'm glad to hear your interested! It is, however, unfortunately much more epensive than the sketches- I'm currently doing a Cg halfbody for an Ancient Katana to give you idea of the price range of CG stuff

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Sesshirou
I'm glad to hear your interested! It is, however, unfortunately much more epensive than the sketches- I'm currently doing a Cg halfbody for an Ancient Katana to give you idea of the price range of CG stuff
jfc when did the katana get so expensive, wowza e we

I'll have to pass then, sadly. emo But thank you for posting <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas