Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 370 ]

Nerd

VampireDraculina
BrittRae13

User Image
Okay... Just to make sure, how much would a detailed color, chibi couple be? gonk heart

Well it depends on which two characters you'd want but it'd be a min of 300K surprised

Man-Hungry Codger

VampireDraculina
User Image
*laughs*

talk2hand

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Bobular
VampireDraculina
User Image
*laughs*

talk2hand

User Image
Oh... You were serious? sweatdrop

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BrittRae13
Well it depends on which two characters you'd want but it'd be a min of 300K surprised

Let me demand the tektek's of my boyfriends avi and i will show you here in a second whee

EDIT: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nerd

VampireDraculina
BrittRae13

Let me demand the tektek's of my boyfriends avi and i will show you here in a second whee

EDIT: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does 350K sound good to you? I could also include a background (like a gradient and a simple pattern) or it can have transparent background.
VampireDraculina
Yo. Sent you a PM earlier; dunno if you got it yet. Basically I forgot what you wanted from me. sweatdrop

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Zix Serro
VampireDraculina
Yo. Sent you a PM earlier; dunno if you got it yet. Basically I forgot what you wanted from me. sweatdrop

I replied heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BrittRae13
VampireDraculina
BrittRae13

Does 350K sound good to you? I could also include a background (like a gradient and a simple pattern) or it can have transparent background.

Transparent is always preferred 3nodding
But, yes. That should be fine whee

Kawaii Hunter

VampireDraculina
My Tokki
VampireDraculina
omg! your chibi is so cute! ;w; <333
I would be flattered if you drew my oc sally! whee heart
The only thing is (and a lot of people cannot tell), but she is pregnant.
Will that be a problem for you? ;w;

haha sure send trade? i cant help but think my chibi sample kinda looks like the guy version of her o.o

I was actually thinking the same thing! rofl heart
And, i will send the trade right now! c:
done^^ finish trade?

Seeker

Im about to make a mini quest thread c: Im making banners! 8D

Seeker

Omg i've been gone for like evah it feels like! gonk !! (Reality of 2 day. blaugh )
However what's everyone been up to? heart
I went out with friends thursday, they went and got tattoos. Oh That was SUPER interesting to see like up close and personal. It was a good time, they fed me and bought me starbucks too. whee I couldn't of asked for a better day.
Then Friday! Friday almost turned into just another day until I called this card place that opened around use and they mentioned 3 words.. Friday Night Magic!! Whhhhaaaat! I totally went and drafted. Funnest thing ever and I made friends.
...I'm also done babbling. 3nodding Need to go make coffee and start coloring things! whee
-huggles Loren and Vampi and Jen- Some very awesome people all in one place! biggrin Not including those I didn't mention that ALSO frequent here. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff