dunstable
VampireDraculina

Username: dunstable
Samples: [t] {u} [v] {w} [x] {y} [z]
Offering: fullbody I guess...
Avatar: the cute white witch avi!
Pose: idk i'll figure it out
Extra: nah
Pricing: Gemini Twins or Yakisoba Shift?
or gold around there... :9

Thank you very much heart Your art is very lovely! whee But, I am afraid I am not willing to part with that much gold for one piece of art at the moment. Im sorry. But, thank you very much for your interest~ 4laugh And, I really appreciate you coming in and stopping by heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
JaliceHale
        VampireDraculina

> u<
        These luffs they are so love filled and fluffy!
        //luffles back
        <3 <3 <3

That is the point! ;DDD
*snuggles*
whee heart

How are you? :'D

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
IUUV-
LOL. So Bobular & Evangeline? Erm, I rarely do Couple art since I don't have any poses. I guess I can try though...

Yes please, if you are willing heart

And, if you would like, I could offer some pose ideas, if it would help! ;o;

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
VampireDraculina
Mokoni
VampireDraculina
Mokoni
VampireDraculina
Mokoni

It's not like I go to school there anymore...

I know. I was still hoping though! crying

shoulda come to NYC =P

I dont have an excuse to go there though! crying
Or anywhere to stay, even if I did rofl
In Florida, I do! gonk

I'm not enough of an excuse?

Its not that! I just dont have the money! ;A;
Mebbe next time. ;3

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I Yume I
VampireDraculina
Oh, wow. Really? Awww heart Im glad you guys were able to then! ;A;

And, oh wow... I dont really use tumblr anymore, but I guess I can get on to stalk her a little and say "hi"! whee Thank you love~ heart

I might have to cross-reference with you just in case... Maybe that is why we lost touch? rofl Awwww... Im so jealous! ;A; I wish i could have gone and hung out with you guys! D; <333

Oh, wow! Really? Well, that works. How cool! ;_______; <333
*still jealous*

It's sad that it won't happen again, but I was hoping to go to the same con again this year. At least I met her once, I guess that's fine with me. 3nodding She had her boyfriend take a picture of us together that she put on her tumblr too.

I don't really either, but it at least keeps me in contact with a few people I can't reach otherwise, such as Melissa. xd You're welcome!

Aww maybe, but hopefully it doesn't happen again? It would have been cool if you could have!

omgosh! Did she really?! Imma ask her to put them up on facebook so i can see them! rofl heart I really need to make my way out to NY for you and Mokoni! D; <333

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ever since I became less obsessed with Homestuck, I just dont get on anymore. Like, ever rofl

But, yeah. I will see if i can make things work out gonk

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mokoni
Mebbe next time. ;3

I sure hope so! ;__________; heart

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
VampireDraculina

Username: iivybear
Samples: recent [x]
[x]
[x]
Offering: Chibi (like the ones above, i cant do any other s**t as good as that xD)
Avatar:your oc sally(i think thats her name o.o)
Pose: when im drawing, i just do what my hands want. but probably standing normally. if i change ti ill pm u first.
Extra: yah, so much nice avis
Pricing:20k

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
auralife
Alrighty smile

Would you like a waist-up, bust shot, or head shot? <3

How much would a waist be?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
iivybear
VampireDraculina

[x]
[x]
Offering: Chibi (like the ones above, i cant do any other s**t as good as that xD)
Pose: when im drawing, i just do what my hands want. but probably standing normally. if i change ti ill pm u first.

Sure! Just be sure you realize Sally is suppose to be pregnant. That wont be a problem, will it? D;

Alien Cultist

VampireDraculina

WOO! Mission Accomplished!
        Awww yeaaa! //snuggs
        <3
        I am good~
        I had a day off from work today, after the Terror that was the first of April ; A ; lol
        AND I am eating a waffle and peanut butter sandwhich, while I watch a hot british guy I follow on youtube play Minecraft, SO all is relaxing and good = u =

How about you?

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
VampireDraculina
iivybear
VampireDraculina

[x]
[x]

Sure! Just be sure you realize Sally is suppose to be pregnant. That wont be a problem, will it? D;ehhh sure i can draw that xD thats my first pregnant one tho >W< thats a surprise ouo

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Botan-chan
That is actually exactly how I got into it! Other then paying it off, It's not my like main money maker in life, but It's really fun to be able to do for people properly. Started when I went to a tech school while I was in high school and people were like oooh I want one of those. xd Then afterwards, when I was with the boyfriend of the time, we would go and play texas hold em at a bar place. Well, one of the guys playing there was a massage therapist, and a damn good one! I think I mentioned one time that I like to poke at peoples backs for fun and after telling me what he did for a living, said I should do that to his! I was like.. but I dunno how! eek He's like don't worry, I know what it's supposed to feel like and will tell you how and what to do. rofl Well even he said I had a nice touch. Soo that told me something. Plus I LOVE helping people, its why after learning more about it the field interested me so much. heart

I feel the same about art, except I don't know what I want to be my life right now.. I love doing art, I love learning more and making it look amazing. However the blocks I get, I don't know if I could make it a living or not. Soo, I guess that's where I'm at, for the moment, is figuring out WHAT I want for my life? I recently met a super freakin amazing air brush artist.. well he can paint with acrylics too.. but he's just... astounding. He makes me wish I could do more with my art.. and through Skyping he's showing me what I can do to different things as I work on commissions. So it's why art is so prominent atm! He has made it his life and it's really inspiring.
I know the other thing I want for my life but that's a diff story.. I just hate being single atm. sad So lonely! Not sad, because I'm happy with me. I like who I am and what I stand for but I want so badly to share it with someone! Funny thing is, the artist I mentioned.. is totally into me. ninja

I completely understand. I am exactly the same 3nodding

I could never make a living off of art gonk I know i couldnt. I would end up hating it.
Oh? Really? :O Is it another Gaian?
Ugh. I needed to be alone for a while. I was happy to be single for a little. I needed to breath. After breaking up with my last boyfriend, I was just so...ugh. ******** depressed. But I needed "me time". you know? I needed to re-find myself and remind myself who i am and what i wanted out of life. I need to attach myself to goals i want to achieve in my life, not people. THAT is where i first ******** up. So, now, I am trying to learn from my mistakes and move on. You know?
Ooooh la la~ Really? So, maybe if you are lucky, you guys will hook up. Yes? ;3

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
iivybear
ehhh sure i can draw that xD thats my first pregnant one tho >W< thats a surprise ouo

Oh, okay. Well, as long as it is not a problem, then accepted! whee heart

Indulgent Lunatic

14,750 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
VampireDraculina
auralife
Alrighty smile

Would you like a waist-up, bust shot, or head shot? <3

How much would a waist be?

Hmm... That hair's gonna be a little tough... so.. 500k smile

Sparkling Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
VampireDraculina
iivybear
ehhh sure i can draw that xD thats my first pregnant one tho >W< thats a surprise ouo

Oh, okay. Well, as long as it is not a problem, then accepted! whee heart
alright. you might get it soon becuz its spring break ouo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas