Welcome to Gaia! ::

davachu's Wife

User Image
If you like this chibi, click on the smile for a shop link. ( one other artist is there as well)
c:

I fail at pricing my own art
IRingtonez
User Image
If you like this chibi, click on the smile for a shop link. ( one other artist is there as well)
c:

Oh gosh that's so adorable! Thank you for the link! I'll go fill out a form and see from there if you'd like to draw my OC or Avis. >w <

davachu's Wife

kiki_asakura
IRingtonez
User Image
c:

Oh gosh that's so adorable! Thank you for the link! I'll go fill out a form and see from there if you'd like to draw my OC or Avis. >w <

Thank you so much for the compliment, hope to see you swing by my shop.
IRingtonez

I filled out a form for the shop. >w < Thank you for the opportunity for me to try and find some art!

davachu's Wife

kiki_asakura
IRingtonez

I filled out a form for the shop. >w < Thank you for the opportunity for me to try and find some art!

Awe this message was sweet to find <3
IRingtonez
kiki_asakura
IRingtonez

Awe this message was sweet to find <3

You're very welcome! I always love art so it makes me happy to try and receive it.

Anxious Prophet

Do you consider RLC, by any chance?
farewellbright
Do you consider RLC, by any chance?

I've thought about it, but I don't have a paypall and right now, I'm currently tight on money. ; w ; I looked at your DeviantArt account and your art is pretty. >w <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff