Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Star

6,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm currently looking for RLC . Check my art out and if you like please contact me again^^ I can be contacted through Gaia and Deviantart.
Faeite
I'm currently looking for RLC . Check my art out and if you like please contact me again^^ I can be contacted through Gaia and Deviantart.

Your drawings are pretty. ; w ; At the moment I have no paypal and am tight on money. I'll put you on my list though to come to if I ever get the opportunity to splurge a little bit. Thank you for showing me your art!

Fashionable Star

6,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Noble Shade 100
kiki_asakura
Faeite

Your drawings are pretty. ; w ; At the moment I have no paypal and am tight on money. I'll put you on my list though to come to if I ever get the opportunity to splurge a little bit. Thank you for showing me your art!

thanks for considering^^ Let me know if you ever change your mind smile
Faeite
kiki_asakura
Faeite

thanks for considering^^ Let me know if you ever change your mind smile

Thank you~! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas