Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hello,welcome to this thread! Thank you for stopping by!

Hi,hi! 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Thank you! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Glad to be here! 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Ninja Lurking *Poof*... 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Hello! Thank you so very much for stopping by my request! I would love it so very,very, much if you'd please draw my OC. She is currently nameless at the moment, I'm having a difficult time coming up with a name for her. If you are interested in helping me with a name that would be great!

Quote just me and not this first page.Post your samples here on this thread or Pm and we can talk prices! Please don't be upset if I decline your offer.

If you are just lurking right now, mind giving my thread a <3 please? Easy and free for both of us. 3nodding

Thank you and have a blessed day! 4laugh
Her samples

User Image

Sample 1:
User Image

Sample 2:
User Image

Sample 3:
User Image

Sample 4:
User Image

Sample 5:
User Image

Sample 6:
User Image

Sample 7:
User Image

Thank you all and everyone for the art! I appreciate all of them!
About her story

"The place was dim. Dark, and wet? Water droplets dripping on and off from a rocky cave top that you can here softly echo..Always being trapped in a dimly lit shrine, to keep me warm and dry..for how long? I know not.. a blue ankle bracelet keeps me here,alive and well...Some how. My eye sight I'm afraid has all but almost faded away I can hardly see now... If I try and escape the ankle bracelet will glow and stop me from further advancing from my escape."

More about her

Her age is unknown, appears around 23 of age,the tops of her hair grows more white each year.Once her hair ever fully becomes white will her life end.

The enchanted ankle bracelet is a curse on her keeping her alive,healthy and memory clean from what truly happened to her.

What I would like:

Her smiling and cheerful with a little blush. Keep her healthy looking, despite trapped she isn't sickly. Eyes looking lightly glassy almost blind would be fantastic!

Please try and keep the tops of her hair white, where the white would stop at the tops of the ears and hair pink all the way to the ends. I don't mind artistic freedom, just one big request I have PLEASE!

I love article freedom so by all means have fun! That's the best thing I like. emotion_yatta
gaia_gaiagold Method of payment gaia_gaiagold

Sadly I do not have a lot of gold on me to pay in the Billions. So I can only do some item trade with you all.

I can't do real money commissions, sorry guys! Thank you for understanding!
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply